“Nothing To Do With Man” – Astrophysicist Says Climate-Cultists “Are On A Gravy Train” To Make Money

How so? China’s a bad actor. We all know that, but it has no bearing on the veracity of AGW.
How so? You morons ride your bike to Starbucks thinking you are saving the planet.

Meanwhile, China is building 50 coal fired power plants ever year, Simp.

There is the lunacy of your Cult, moron.

How so? China’s a bad actor. We all know that, but it has no bearing on the veracity of AGW.

Here is an interesting list in German - it's not difficult to read it. It shows how successful different nations had been in reducing CO2 emissions. It shows the year and the maximum of this year and compares it with the year 2019.

China had the maximum in 2019. No reduction = 100%. (Same in India).
The USA had the maximum in 2007. In 2019 84.4%.
Russia had the maximum in 1988. In 2019 66.9%.

The United Kingdom had been better than Germany for example.
Both nation had the maximum in 1973. Germany reduced it to 61.2% and England to 53.1%.

Nostra

Any concrete reason why you are a mad thinker? Take again a look at the grafics in my post #75 (page 4) and explain to me please what kind of scientific argument is "to laugh about" at all.

How so? You morons ride your bike to Starbucks thinking you are saving the planet.

You didn’t address my objection. How does believing in AGW have anything to do with China? IMO, It stands regardless of what China does.

Mankind is tiny
70% of planet water and Ice
25% plains, mountains.
5% populated and spread out all over the olace
Everyone on the planet standing shoulder to shoulder would cover 25% of Texas.
Mother Nature ejects daily 100x what man does
Mankind is puny.

Germany (and other EU countries) is reopening coal-fired power plants. Gee, and here we've been told what a wunderbar success windmills and solar has been there.

You didn’t address my objection. How does believing in AGW have anything to do with China? IMO, It stands regardless of what China does.
Because you morons never try to do anything about China. China and India are 90% of the problem. That shows you don't believe your own propaganda. AGW is a scam designed to extract money from taxpayers, and nothing more.

Germany (and other EU countries) is reopening coal-fired power plants. Gee, and here we've been told what a wunderbar success windmills and solar has been there.
another 10 years with no warming, and the scam will come tumbling down.

Warming will always remain on the table . It’s like a pet.
Covid too and the “got him this time”
Yeah, it will take decades before it becomes permanently extinct. however, in 10 years it will have no impact on our elections.

Forum List

Back