November Predictions

Maybe you were thinking about the German invasion of London. Your amazing wealth of historic knowledge and military expertise could lead almost anywhere.
Let go of your anger, dude. It isnt healthy. Everyone screws up now and then. You just do it far more than most people.

You didn't screw up, you just got caught trying to make up your own definitions again.
You dont think bombing a country is an act of war? You're splitting hairs. And you're bald.

You specifically said 'invasions" in your previous mistaken remarks. Would you now like to amend your statement?
You dont consider taht an invasion?

No.

By Wednesday conservative pundits will proclaim the victory as representing an ongoing trend which will lead them to the White House in 2016. A lot can happen in two years.....the pendulum swings faster than it used to.

NO, they'll be blaming: gerrymandering, voter suppression, and the Koch Bros.

That makes no sense. You're not responding to the quote. Are you even sure what thread you're in? :eusa_eh:

By Wednesday conservative pundits will proclaim the victory as representing an ongoing trend which will lead them to the White House in 2016. A lot can happen in two years.....the pendulum swings faster than it used to.

That makes no sense. You're not responding to the quote. Are you even sure what thread you're in? :eusa_eh:
You're right. The comment was so stupid I jumped to what Dems would say when they lost.
The GOP lost big in 2006. I knew that voters were fed up with them and if they didnt clean house they'd lose in 08 as well. They didnt and I was right.
Same thing here. Voters are sick of the Dems, their corruption, their lack of progress on the economy, their inability to present a clear story on Ebola, Syria, Iraq or the IRS. So they swing to the GOP. And if the Dems dont clean house after this election the GOP will win again in 2016.

The GOP controls the Senate 52-48.
The GOP continues to hold the House of Reps.

The GOP passes bills that it knows the President will veto. The veto will hold.Obama's popularity climbs steadily back toward 60%. Your popularity never suffers when you're seen as the winner. And of course a new push for peace in the Middle East becomes the focus of his second term as it always seems to.

Good times.
House and Senate pass bill after bill and Obama has to explain why he vetoes all of them. Obama painted as the obstructionist. Economy continues decline and Obama becomes as popular as Louis Farrakhan at a bar mitzva.

Congressional approval is in single digits in some polls. Obama's approval ratings are superior to theirs. His explaining will only help solidify those numbers.

Remember 2012 when you were predicting Romney's landslide? Did you not learn shit about your political chops little girl? Watch and learn...or (more likely) just watch, you're incapable of learning shitbrains.

Obama can explain away, but he has told so many lies only his followers will believe him.

Bring it on.

You're right. The comment was so stupid I jumped to what Dems would say when they lost.
The GOP lost big in 2006. I knew that voters were fed up with them and if they didnt clean house they'd lose in 08 as well. They didnt and I was right.
Same thing here. Voters are sick of the Dems, their corruption, their lack of progress on the economy, their inability to present a clear story on Ebola, Syria, Iraq or the IRS. So they swing to the GOP. And if the Dems dont clean house after this election the GOP will win again in 2016.

No doubt because the voters will be so happy with continued political gridlock.

They'll prefer gridlock to the failed policies of Obama and the Democrats. They've had 8 years to get things right and instead everything is more fucked up than before.

They'll prefer gridlock to the failed policies of Obama and the Democrats. They've had 8 years to get things right and instead everything is more fucked up than before.

I can hardly wait for the Republicans to succeed in their repeated efforts to repeal Obamacare. The millions of suddenly uninsured children should make Republicans just about as popular as they ought to be.

I can hardly wait for the Republicans to succeed in their repeated efforts to repeal Obamacare. The millions of suddenly uninsured children should make Republicans just about as popular as they ought to be.
Democrats are causing more people to lose their health insurance and their doctors than the GOP could dream of.
It's why your side is going down in flames on Tues.

Look forward to Obama being called "President No" because he vetoes every piece of legislation passed by Congress.

Democrats are causing more people to lose their health insurance and their doctors than the GOP could dream of.

Look forward to Obama being called "President No" because he vetoes every piece of legislation passed by Congress.

And that's exactly the argument I think Republicans should use when they deprive millions of children of health insurance.

Maybe you were thinking about the German invasion of London. Your amazing wealth of historic knowledge and military expertise could lead almost anywhere.
Let go of your anger, dude. It isnt healthy. Everyone screws up now and then. You just do it far more than most people.

You didn't screw up, you just got caught trying to make up your own definitions again.
You dont think bombing a country is an act of war? You're splitting hairs. And you're bald.

You specifically said 'invasions" in your previous mistaken remarks. Would you now like to amend your statement?
You dont consider taht an invasion?

absolutely not

And that's exactly the argument I think Republicans should use when they deprive millions of children of health insurance.
What's that? We want to offer you real choice, your own autonomy in picking doctors and health insurance so you get exactly what you want.
Yeah people will take that over "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, period."

Rab, the people will not think that, and you are silly to think they will.

What's that? We want to offer you real choice, your own autonomy in picking doctors and health insurance so you get exactly what you want.
Yeah people will take that over "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, period."

An equally persuasive argument for the parents of the millions of children losing their health insurance after Republicans repeal Obamacare.

An equally persuasive argument for the parents of the millions of children losing their health insurance after Republicans repeal Obamacare.
That didnt even make any sense for you.

It is simply a fact that Obamacare has caused millions of people to lose health insurance. And starting next year millions more will be thrown off their policies.
Thanks, Obama!

It is simply a fact that Obamacare has caused millions of people to lose health insurance. And starting next year millions more will be thrown off their policies.
Thanks, Obama!

Obamacare has brought down the uninsured rate in the country quite significantly.

Thanks, Obama!

No one lost anything, and folks will recognize your false hood, Rab.

Everyone got health care, the great majority at a better cost with better benefits.

The GOP will not win voters throwing folks out of ACA.

The GOP will win voters by making it better.

Thanks, Obama!

Absolute and complete horse shit; not one person anywhere has been deprived of health insurance because of Obamacare.

Thanks, Obama!

Obamacare has brought down the uninsured rate in the country quite significantly.
Bullshit.
Higher employment has brought down the rate as most people get their insurance through employers. Or will have because when the mandate kicks in next year most of them will dump their employees on the exchanges.

Forum List

Back