Now Even The Democrats Are Waking Up

We all should be very afraid right now. It's like Trump said that if it could happen to him any one of us could be next. The biggest sham in our country's history.

Yep, When you do nothing in the face of tyranny, other than wail and cry, odd things are bound to occur.

OTOH....If you 100% trust what the media is presenting you are surely a bigger useful idiot than you think.

It makes you wonder why no one in the press ever asks him about all that weird hair-sniffing bullshit. Normal men don’t do that.

According to Louisiana law (if Biden was from there) depending on what all he did he could possibly be castrated for his crimes. I was just going to make a topic about it.

According to Louisiana law (if Biden was from there) depending on what all he did he could possibly be castrated for his crimes. I was just going to make a topic about it.

He’s already mentally castrated. Didn’t he have a couple brain surgeries back in the day?

We all should be very afraid right now. It's like Trump said that if it could happen to him any one of us could be next. The biggest sham in our country's history.

Why?

Are you now going to pander white nationalism to black people. They know the judicial system that maga proposes will limit their freedoms and offer more jail.

…when people speak truth-to-power to Trump they end up fired, their careers ruined, and have to go into hiding due to death threats from his Brown Shirt mob.
What? The people who have worked with Trump are the ones getting their lives and careers ruined. Are you that out of touch? You support intolerance and intimidation so stop fucking projecting.

The Brownshirts are BLM, Antifa, the FBI and DOJ.

Oh, grow some skin already. :rolleyes: 99.9% of the shit you rail about doesn't affect you personally anyway. :rolleyes: You're conditioned to be full of shit, because CULT. Since. 2015.

Gas prices - up 100%

Grocery prices - up 100%

DAMN RIGHT it affects us personally, leftard.

In addition, you've never given me anything to give you any sort of benefit of the doubt on anything regarding US politics. Sorry, not sorry.
Sadly, we will always be at a political impasse. Deal with it, or, well,

There is no impasse. You're simply wrong.

Forum List

Back