Now Missouri

Actually it's based on the conclusion of the state you're trying to get on the ballot of. Since states are in charge of their elections.

We shall see if POTUS agrees with you or not

You could do your own homework.
People throw out terms like "due process" and "procedures" without saying what they actually entail?

Does the process require one hearing, or a dozen hearings. Can the decision be made at the local level, or does it have to be a state official?

That's what i'm asking, since the rules may be completely different from state to state.

People throw out terms like "due process" and "procedures" without saying what they actually entail?

Does the process require one hearing, or a dozen hearings. Can the decision be made at the local level, or does it have to be a state official?

That's what i'm asking, since the rules may be completely different from state to state.
Congratulations, you're a 🥨

The insurrection of the Confederacy was DECLARED.
But no court ever convicted anybody of insurrection after the Civil War.

Therefore there was no insurrection? At least in the eyes of many people here.

You know Biden didn't engage in insurrection, and Trump did. But since you're a screaming toddler, you can't admit it. All the other kewl kidz are lying, and you don't have the guts to refuse to lie along with them.

Has Trump been charged with insurrection?

And who gets to decide if there was insurrection is based upon what office they are running for.

Then keep him out of office by not electing him.
“Based upon what office..”

Nope. Anyone who violates section 3 should get the same treatment.

There is the possibility of misuse like in anything but there are ways to deal with that. Congress and Courts

“Based upon what office..”

Nope. Anyone who violates section 3 should get the same treatment.

They do, but that treatment can come from different sources. The Alderman being barred is likely not going to take a state SC ruling

They do, but that treatment can come from different sources. The Alderman being barred is likely not going to take a state SC ruling
I'm starting to hear bells ringing. As an office covered by a single election board, may only require the decision of that election board.

Where a statewide office, may require the decision of a state official (like sec of state) who is in charge of elections at a state level.

The Bill of Rights is for all states.

This is getting ridiculous.

Let the people decide. SCOTUS needs to address this

Missouri official threatens to remove Biden from 2024 presidential ballot if 'new legal standard' boots Trump

Why do elected officials act like children?

Forum List

Back