Now that Trump has endorsed a path to citizenship for the Dreamers

It is funny Trump is making a fraction of the money, in fact probably losing money being president of the United States. As compared if he was still a private citizen. How he has progressives so pissed off is worth the price of admission. Lol

We'll know whether that is true or not once we see his 2017 tax returns, and the previous ones to compare it to.

I'll believe it only when I see it happen. To me it simply appears Trump will say anything he feels he needs to say appease the specific audience he has, regardless of his actual feelings or intentions. It's the habit of con men.

He's put forward his proposal so unless he comes along and completely reneges on it (possible but I don't think it's likely since he'd be getting a lot of what he wants out of it) it's up to the Republicrat and Demopublican Congress Critters to negotiate off the baseline he's laid down, if they fuck it up and don't come to an agreement then it's really not on the Donald since he's giving them a lot to work with here.

Personally I have no faith in either party that anything good will come out of this since the only talent that partisan dickweeds possess is taking a bad situation and making it worse.......

While I usually have zero problem criticizing the inaction and disfunction in Congress, it was literally just days ago when Trump said, on camera, (paraphrase) "Bring me a bi-partisan bill - any bi-partisan bill - on DACA, [and other matters], and I will sign it. I will not object to it or say I want my own ideas put in the bill I will simply sign it and take the heat....I'm used to taking heat."

So, literally, a bi-partisan group of 4 Democrats and 4 Republicans did just that and he reneged on the deal and his own promises.

Trump is completely untrustworthy....even more so than Congress.

Trump has only one core value...Trump uber alles.
And career politicians are any different? Lol
Are you fucking retarded!?!?!

Fuckinay!

The new defense of Donald Trump is...

...he's no different than any other politician!!

btw, I've been telling you people for months that Trump was now a full fledged establishment Republican.
Lol
Actually it’s refreshing he is not a career politician because he does not act like one. The lowest of life forms are career politicians.... fact

It is funny Trump is making a fraction of the money, in fact probably losing money being president of the United States. As compared if he was still a private citizen. How he has progressives so pissed off is worth the price of admission. Lol

So Trump is losing money during what he himself calls the greatest economy ever???

What? He has raised the prices on all of his resorts and golf courses, just gave himself and his family multiple huge tax cuts, and is charging massive fees for an audience at multiple events.

If you believe he is losing money you are either not paying attention, outright lying or getting your information from a propaganda out let Fox News.

I'll believe it only when I see it happen. To me it simply appears Trump will say anything he feels he needs to say appease the specific audience he has, regardless of his actual feelings or intentions. It's the habit of con men.

He's put forward his proposal so unless he comes along and completely reneges on it (possible but I don't think it's likely since he'd be getting a lot of what he wants out of it) it's up to the Republicrat and Demopublican Congress Critters to negotiate off the baseline he's laid down, if they fuck it up and don't come to an agreement then it's really not on the Donald since he's giving them a lot to work with here.

Personally I have no faith in either party that anything good will come out of this since the only talent that partisan dickweeds possess is taking a bad situation and making it worse.......

While I usually have zero problem criticizing the inaction and disfunction in Congress, it was literally just days ago when Trump said, on camera, (paraphrase) "Bring me a bi-partisan bill - any bi-partisan bill - on DACA, [and other matters], and I will sign it. I will not object to it or say I want my own ideas put in the bill I will simply sign it and take the heat....I'm used to taking heat."

So, literally, a bi-partisan group of 4 Democrats and 4 Republicans did just that and he reneged on the deal and his own promises.

So, to be clear, career politicians are bad for flip-flopping but Trump is not in your opinion and your reaction is to call anyone who doesn't agree with you a "fucking retard." I'm guessing you are either 8 years old and are writing this while name-calling on the schoolyard or you are an old man whose brain never matured past his 8 year old brain. But that's exactly what Trump does, right? Simply call people names like a child. Now I see why you support him.
Political correctness has no appeal to me. As far as I’m concerned political correctness/affirmative-action has wrecked this country. So take your sob story somewhere else… Maybe you are to become a career politician?

Fuckinay!

btw, I've been telling you people for months that Trump was now a full fledged establishment Republican.
Lol
Actually it’s refreshing he is not a career politician because he does not act like one. The lowest of life forms are career politicians.... fact

Two minutes ago you said Trump was no different than a career politician. Did you forget saying that?

Fuckinay!

Lol
That's hilarious! I would have said the lowest form of life was a New York real estate developer or a Reality TV personality. Trump is both and now, he too, is a politician. lol

We'll know whether that is true or not once we see his 2017 tax returns, and the previous ones to compare it to.
One thing is for sure he can write off his whole presidency as a tax write off… One big loss I’m certain.
Like a said he has progressives so pissed off, definitely worth the price of admission

So, to be clear, career politicians are bad for flip-flopping but Trump is not in your opinion and your reaction is to call anyone who doesn't agree with you a "fucking retard." I'm guessing you are either 8 years old and are writing this while name-calling on the schoolyard or you are an old man whose brain never matured past his 8 year old brain. But that's exactly what Trump does, right? Simply call people names like a child. Now I see why you support him.
Political correctness has no appeal to me. As far as I’m concerned political correctness/affirmative-action has wrecked this country. So take your sob story somewhere else… Maybe you are to become a career politician?
So your reasoning is: "Political correctness has no appeal to me...I'd rather behave in an infantile way." Nice. lmao

So Trump is losing money during what he himself calls the greatest economy ever???
Well, he’s taking no pay. And on top of that he’s not pursuing his interests like he would if he was a private citizen. Maybe he’s on a sabbatical right now?
Pissed off progressives are definitely worth the price of admission. Lol

Will all of his cult flip flop and claim that was a good idea all along?

https://www.usnews.com/news/ken-wal...-trump-suggests-citizenship-path-for-dreamers
The question is will TRUMP flip flop? I mean that is what he does.

He already has "flip flopped" on the issue, of course I'm sure he'd characterize it as "evolved his position".

June 2015
Trump promises "immediately terminate President Obama’s illegal executive order on immigration (DACA)" -- got into office, didn't happen, instead was put off until March 2018 (Maybe he has a different definition of "immediately" than the rest of us do?")

August 2016
Trump promises "We will immediately terminate President Obama’s two illegal executive amnesties, in which he defied federal law and the constitution to give amnesty to approximately 5 million illegal immigrants."

December 2016
Trump referring to DACA "We’re going to work something out that’s going to make people happy and proud. They got brought here at a very young age, they’ve worked here, they’ve gone to school here. Some were good students. Some have wonderful jobs. And they’re in never-never land because they don’t know what’s going to happen." -- Hmmm.. in just 4 months we went from "immediately terminate" to "we're going to work something out", maybe the Donald got an extra dose of the Christmas Spirit in 2016?

February 2017
Trump "DACA is a very, very difficult subject for me...You have these incredible kids, in many cases not in all cases. In some of the cases they’re having DACA and they’re gang members and they’re drug dealers too...I have to deal with a lot of politicians—don’t forget—and I have to convince them that what I’m saying is right. And I appreciate your understanding on that. The DACA situation is a very difficult thing for me as I love these kids, I love kids, I have kids and grand kids and I find it very, very hard doing what the law says exactly to do and, you know, the law is rough. It’s rough, very very rough" -- HE LOVES those critters that 6 months ago he was ready to toss out on their ears... my, my our little Donald is growing up so fast.

.. fast forward to TODAY
Trump will support citizenship path for 1.8 million young immigrants. He wants much in return

That's right folks and folksettes, not only does the Donald want to expand DACA eligibility from it's current level of 689,000 to 1.8 million he wants to offer them a pathway to citizenship.

Welcome to DACA Donald version 2.0, 3.0, 4.0

On the bright side.. at least it appears that he's now willing to do the right thing with respect to these people, so props to President Twitter for that, of course I don't know how his "base" is going to feel about this turn of events.

That's true, although this situation is a bit different since he's the one putting all the specifics on the table and one assumes that this proposal includes input from Miller, he's going to have a much harder time reneging on it if the Democrats offer up a reasonable counter proposal, what I suspect will happen though is that the Republicans in Congress are going to be the ones that throw the monkey wrench into President Twitters plans.

I call it a tie on the untrustworthiness with the only difference being that the lack of integrity in Congress is distributed while in the White House it's centralized.

The only thing coming out of a politicians mouth you can ever believe is when that politician is calling out the incompetence, dishonesty, selfishness and/or stupidity of other politicians.

What? He has raised the prices on all of his resorts and golf courses, just gave himself and his family multiple huge tax cuts, and is charging massive fees for an audience at multiple events.

If you believe he is losing money you are either not paying attention, outright lying or getting your information from a propaganda out let Fox News.
I’m guessing he can write off his whole presidency as a loss financially.
If he wanted to make more money the last thing he would do is become president of the United States. Lol

One thing is for sure he can write off his whole presidency as a tax write off… One big loss I’m certain.
Like a said he has progressives so pissed off, definitely worth the price of admission
Again your "morality" or "guiding principle" is "I burn with hatred for the other side." Nice political "philosophy," if you are a child.

Fuckinay!

Lol

Two minutes ago you said Trump was no different than a career politician. Did you forget saying that?
Na, I said all career politicians jobs are ConMan to begin with and always have been.
You’re acting like you’re in the shock of the federal government screwing over the American people? LOL

Naw, Unfortunately opportunity costs aren't deductible.......

... on the bright side, I'd imagine he'll somehow manage to absorb those costs and still be able to afford to feed his family. ;)

Fuckinay!

Lol
That's hilarious! I would have said the lowest form of life was a New York real estate developer or a Reality TV personality. Trump is both and now, he too, is a politician. lol
Maybe, Progressives are sure pissed off. Definitely worth the price of admission. Lol

So your reasoning is: "Political correctness has no appeal to me...I'd rather behave in an infantile way." Nice. lmao
There is nothing lower on the planet than a career politician, The last half black president proved that. Political correctness is for pussies… LOL

Again your "morality" or "guiding principle" is "I burn with hatred for the other side." Nice political "philosophy," if you are a child.
Na, I don’t hate anybody. I find it funny that people put their trust in career politicians. That’s about as juvenile as you can get... delinquent that is. Lol

Naw, Unfortunately opportunity costs aren't deductible.......

... on the bright side, I'd imagine he'll somehow manage to absorb those costs and still be able to afford to feed his family. ;)
Yep, There would be no trump if there was no Obama… I guess the joke is on progressives in their half black former president. Lol

Forum List

Back