Now that Trump has endorsed a path to citizenship for the Dreamers

Will all of his cult flip flop and claim that was a good idea all along?

https://www.usnews.com/news/ken-wal...-trump-suggests-citizenship-path-for-dreamers

All depends on what he can get out of it.

And like dems, he can promise something 10-12 years from now knowing it will never be delivered.

Like the border security that had approved funding but nothing appropriated for the past decade.

Well if the DACA people get a 10 year path to citizenship, that's means they won't be deported. And deporting them is what the hardliners in Trump's base want.
10 years is far too short, that should be 15 or 20

https://www.usnews.com/news/ken-wal...-trump-suggests-citizenship-path-for-dreamers

And like dems, he can promise something 10-12 years from now knowing it will never be delivered.

Like the border security that had approved funding but nothing appropriated for the past decade.

Well if the DACA people get a 10 year path to citizenship, that's means they won't be deported. And deporting them is what the hardliners in Trump's base want.
We

... and Question #2 will all the left wing dingbats give him any credit for doing the right thing?

My guess is that the whole script will "flip flop", the Trumpkins that were against it will praise him for it and the left wing dingbats that wanted a pathway to citizenship for the "dreamers" will criticize him for it and try to come up with some convoluted, disingenuous argument that Obama should be given the credit.:rolleyes:

If Trump agrees to a reasonable outcome for DACA, I will lower my rating of him to 94% asshole.

That's nice...
... what's even nicer is that you apparently acknowledge that you're a left wing dingbat.

"My work here is done" -- Anthony Hope, Prisoner of Zenda

lol, a few years from now you'll be smack dab in the middle of the crowd claiming they never really agreed with Trump much in the first place, or even liked him, or ever thought he was a good president.

The eventual 'Donald who?!" crowd.
Sorry, but no, you guys are trying to get rid of him, we love his policies......

Young Deadbeats are the future of the Democrat Party and that is why the Libtards are fighting to keep the DACA pricks here.
The Dreamers aren't deadbeats.

They are imported welfare queens for the despicable Democrat Party. That is why the Democrats are fighting so hard to keep the little shitheads in the country. Only Moon Bats would be in denial of that..
Dreamers are illegals. They are not allowed to be on welfare. They must be working, serving in the military or attending school in order to even be a dreamer. So.....not eligible for benefits, have to be working.
Try again.

The Dreamers should stay if only because their presence here is water under the bridge, so to speak. Grandfather them in, make a new policy if you want, and move on.
Why?
Why not fine them?

For the crime of not refusing to come here when they were children?

With credit for time served?

No I am arguing that if there are enough gaps it makes spending billions on a wall a waste of resources that could be better spent by the border patrol and the States securing the borders. The wall will end up being a money pit that we as tax payers will end up footing despite Trump’s lie about Mexico paying for it.
Thanks for your expert opinion; however, I will take the word of REAL experts.

That’s who I am listening to.
Those are just voices in your head.

We get it. You want status quo, open borders, and you applaud Schumer for standing with Illegals over Americans but hate him because he caved. I may be wrong, but it sure seems that way.

How does suggesting giving that budget to the border patrol and States equate to “I want open borders”? That’s the problem with you Trumpers. To make yourself feel better about your Messiah, his lies, you put words into people’s mouths like Liberals want open borders B.S. It’s asinine. If putting words into my mouth makes you feel better? Have at it.
The left does want open borders. How do we know?
because you guys always want to grant amnonesty for illegals
you guys do nothing to stop them from coming in
hell you guys even cheer the stupid immigration of muslims in Europe, all because you hate whitey.

B.S. Wanting a path to citizenship and fixing a broken system that results in people overstaying not to mention other issues does not equate to wanting open borders.

I am not a Democrat and have many friends on both sides of the issue. Having said that not one my Liberal friends has EVER endorsed open borders or expressed they want less security.

It’s a complete B.S Trumper talking point. So you don’t know jack!

They are imported welfare queens for the despicable Democrat Party. That is why the Democrats are fighting so hard to keep the little shitheads in the country. Only Moon Bats would be in denial of that..
Dreamers are illegals. They are not allowed to be on welfare. They must be working, serving in the military or attending school in order to even be a dreamer. So.....not eligible for benefits, have to be working.
Try again.

The Dreamers should stay if only because their presence here is water under the bridge, so to speak. Grandfather them in, make a new policy if you want, and move on.
Why?
Why not fine them?

It doesn’t matter, Amnesty is a pussy move

With credit for time served?
No, the clock starts over

Thanks for your expert opinion; however, I will take the word of REAL experts.

We get it. You want status quo, open borders, and you applaud Schumer for standing with Illegals over Americans but hate him because he caved. I may be wrong, but it sure seems that way.

How does suggesting giving that budget to the border patrol and States equate to “I want open borders”? That’s the problem with you Trumpers. To make yourself feel better about your Messiah, his lies, you put words into people’s mouths like Liberals want open borders B.S. It’s asinine. If putting words into my mouth makes you feel better? Have at it.
hell you guys even cheer the stupid immigration of muslims in Europe, all because you hate whitey.

B.S. Wanting a path to citizenship and fixing a broken system that results in people overstaying not to mention other issues does not equate to wanting open borders.

I am not a Democrat and have many friends on both sides of the issue. Having said that not one my Liberal friends has EVER endorsed open borders or expressed they want less security.

so instead you don't want to deport people who break the law?
you want to "fix" the system? how often?
We did "fix" it in 86.
So what "fix" do you have people who come here illegally? how are you going to stop it or significantly reduce it?

Try again.

Why?
Why not fine them?

Wait, so you're for deporting the illegals other than DACA?

Amnesty should be always off the table, it is a pussy move

We did "fix" it in 86.
So what "fix" do you have people who come here illegally? how are you going to stop it or significantly reduce it?

You are the expert at moving the goal post and just posting b.s. people don’t say.

We did "fix" it in 86.

You are the expert at moving the goal post and just posting b.s. people don’t say.
No, I asked you a question

how do you want to stop people from coming here illegally
you wont answer because you have no plan. you don't want them to stop coming here, hence open borders.

We did "fix" it in 86.

No, I asked you a question

how do you want to stop people from coming here illegally
you wont answer because you have no plan. you don't want them to stop coming here, hence open borders.

Hahahahhahaha. You are funny. Once again I refer you back to an earlier post. The money can be more effectively used by our border patrol and States. Should I type more slowly for you????

P.S. Your Liar in Chief originally said the wall could be done for 4 billion because he knows what he is doing. He also said Mexico would pay for it. Both lies. He is now asking for $25 billion and the maintenance costs we will pay for in perpetuity.

Hence you are being duped if you think his plan doesn’t have gaps (figuratively and literally).

Try again.

Why?
Why not fine them?

Children should not benefit from the crimes of their parents you moron.

Try again.

Why?
Why not fine them?

It doesn’t matter, Amnesty is a pussy move

Since the stupid Moon Bats want DACA and Trump said he would support it then the Moon Bats should love Trump now.

It's called an opening negotiation position.

That can probably be negotiated as well.

The amnesty will be immediate.

They will have green cards, but probably special ones that will depend on a further act of congress to allow citizenship.

Forum List

Back