Now that Trump has endorsed a path to citizenship for the Dreamers

When poverty is exported into your country then it will become a shithole just like country that exported the poverty..

Most of the recent nobel prizes won in America were by immigrants. We don't just import poverty, we import brain power. Something seriously lacking in those who want to stop immigration from countries except for Norway.

There is nothing wrong with immigration as long as it is properly controlled. What we have with the fucking Mexicans and other shithole countries is them exporting their poverty to the US and that cost us about $150 billion a year not including our culture and our sovereignty.

Uncontrolled wouldn't even be a debatable issue in the US if it wasn't for the filthy Democrat Party thinking that these welfare queens streaming in will provide a future voter base for them nationally like it has in Kalifornia. That is a a dispical reason to allow it, isn't it?

These fucking "Dreamers" should be dreaming about staying in their own country and working to establish freedom and economic prosperity rather than illegally coming here ..

American kids have dream also. A dream like Kate Steinle had that she could go for a walk in the park with her father and not be murdered by a filthy ass criminal illegals protected by the Democrats in a sanctity city, don't you think?

My sons and my grandchildren have a dream that they can live in a country that is not overrun with third world assholes.

DACA is wrong.
Sanctuary Cites are wrong.
Open borders are wrong.
Not sending illegals back whenever they are caught is wrong
Democrats using illegals to get votes they can't get from real Americans is wrong.
Everything about the Left's acceptance of illegals is wrong and despicable.
and then you hear a sucking sound as the liberals head goes farther up Uranus.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Just because they are future Democrat voters don't make them any less being Illegal as hell, you stuypid Moon Bat.
NO, DISRESPECTNIG THIS COUNTRY AND OUR LAWS PREPARES THEM TO BE DEMOCRATS!

:lmao:

As long as the wall is built, chain migration ends, the visa lottery ends and all "dreamers" who are criminals are deported, I'd compromise that far on making the dreamers left citizens.

You mean the overpriced, useless wall that will have gaps and ultimately be pointless?!

Yeah no.
You mean the wall whose prototype US SpecOps members could not get over / around, as reported? [emoji57]

No I am talking about the wall that will geographically have miles and miles of gaps. If Spec Ops can’t go around a wall they shouldn’t be Spec Ops. [emoji6]
Maybe you should look up and read the article before claiming something that isn't necessarily true...just saying....

Trump's border wall prototypes pass tests by military special forces

I think maybe you should read it. How does a test on a piece of pro type wall fill in miles of gaps that are not planned to be walled at all exactly?!

Thanks to Liberals illegals in this country have more legal rights than American citizens. They can actually disrespect this country and our laws by violating US Immigration laws and be protected. Democrats will also even break laws to keep them here (Sanctuary Cities)....

upload_2018-1-25_13-39-22.jpeg

As long as the wall is built, chain migration ends, the visa lottery ends and all "dreamers" who are criminals are deported, I'd compromise that far on making the dreamers left citizens.

You mean the overpriced, useless wall that will have gaps and ultimately be pointless?!

Yeah no.
You mean the wall whose prototype US SpecOps members could not get over / around, as reported? [emoji57]

No I am talking about the wall that will geographically have miles and miles of gaps. If Spec Ops can’t go around a wall they shouldn’t be Spec Ops. [emoji6]
Maybe you should look up and read the article before claiming something that isn't necessarily true...just saying....

I think maybe you should read it. How does a test on a piece of pro type wall fill in miles of gaps that are not planned to be walled at all exactly?!
So now you think you are smarter, more well trained, and more of an expert in security than US Special Operations Forces?

Will all of his cult flip flop and claim that was a good idea all along?

https://www.usnews.com/news/ken-wal...-trump-suggests-citizenship-path-for-dreamers
It's on good once we see that big beautiful wall.

The wall will take 20 years and can simply be stopped the next time an anti-wall government gets in place.

It's a boondoggle.
Nah, Trump gets stuff done......it'll be done in a year or two.....he doesn't take excuses like most govt people do. Hell they rebuilt the freeway in LA after the earthquake in the 90s in like 6 months....people thought it would have taken years to do.

lol, it's now as if nobody on this forum ever supported deporting the dreamers.

goddam.
Fuck DACA
Deport all illegals

Your trolling is boring.
How is that trolling?

OK, maybe not. I forgot. You're the guy who wants to bring back Jim Crow. I guess an extreme position against the DACA 'kids' looks mild in comparison.
What does that have to do with Jim Crow....we're sending them back to their country.....if you want to compare it to something, compare it to Marcus Garvey

https://www.usnews.com/news/ken-wal...-trump-suggests-citizenship-path-for-dreamers
It's on good once we see that big beautiful wall.

The wall will take 20 years and can simply be stopped the next time an anti-wall government gets in place.

It's a boondoggle.

its a campaign sales pitch that became an idiot pipe dream, and will end up in the crapper just like the rest of their inane tripe does.

Trump took the politicians' tactic of wild campaign promises and elevated it to its extreme,

and sadly, we found out that you can't make it extreme enough for people to stop believing it.
So you don't think it will be built?

[Q

Looks like you include the first settler's to land at Plymouth Rock as traitors.
Do you also hold such animus for the passengers and crew of the Mayflower?

If the Indians had put up a wall and restricted immigration they wouldn't be alcoholics sitting on reservations now, would they?
OUCH, the truth hurts

although we would have ran them over, we progressed, they were primitive......

Yeah no.

So now you think you are smarter, more well trained, and more of an expert in security than US Special Operations Forces?

Where did I say that? Wow. You either have a serious comprehension problem or you are just being willfully ignorant that the test or article doesn’t address the unplanned mile long gaps in the plan to build the wall.

You pick!

[QUO

The Dreamers should stay if only because their presence here is water under the bridge, so to speak. Grandfather them in, make a new policy if you want, and move on.

So if broke into somebody's house last week then I should not be charged with trespass now because it is "water under the bridge"? LOL!

Use some common sense like 80% of Americans, and now at least for the moment including Trump, are using.

It is not common sense, you stupid Moon Bat, to allow shithole countries to import their poverty to the US.

You inability to understand that speaks volumes as to why we call you Libtard idiots "Moon Bats".

butthurt snowflake betrayed by his daddy .. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Damn you libtards cant even come up with your own derogatory terms.. pathetic....
They have no ability to think......that's why they post only talking points.

I don't know how many times I have to ask them to tell me about an article in THEIR OWN words...they cant do it.

Yeah no.

what gaps?

Yeah no.

what gaps?

Many articles that show the gaps not only geographical but other gaps because of privately owned land. It’s a pipe dream that will all be covered. I would rather they give the billions it will cost to the border patrols and States to let them use the resources more efficiently.

Yeah no.

what gaps?

Many articles that show the gaps not only geographical but other gaps because of privately owned land. It’s a pipe dream that will all be covered. I would rather they give the billions it will cost to the border patrols and States to let them use the resources more efficiently.
Do you have links to the articles you are referring to?

Not all locations need a fence. Some, as you say, may not support a fence.....but if you can eliminate, I dunno, 1,000 square miles that currently have to be covered / protected by 1 or 2 USBPAs and reduce that number down to 20, that is an awesome thing.

You are arguing that since the wall will not be one continuous wall then we should not even have one. That's stupid.

... and Question #2 will all the left wing dingbats give him any credit for doing the right thing?

My guess is that the whole script will "flip flop", the Trumpkins that were against it will praise him for it and the left wing dingbats that wanted a pathway to citizenship for the "dreamers" will criticize him for it and try to come up with some convoluted, disingenuous argument that Obama should be given the credit.:rolleyes:

If Trump agrees to a reasonable outcome for DACA, I will lower my rating of him to 94% asshole.

That's nice...
... what's even nicer is that you apparently acknowledge that you're a left wing dingbat.

"My work here is done" -- Anthony Hope, Prisoner of Zenda

Yeah no.

what gaps?

Not all locations need a fence. Some, as you say, may not support a fence.....but if you can eliminate, I dunno, 1,000 square miles that currently have to be covered / protected by 1 or 2 USBPAs and reduce that number down to 20, that is an awesome thing.

You are arguing that
since the wall will not be one continuous wall then we should not even have one. That's stupid.

No I am arguing that if there are enough gaps it makes spending billions on a wall a waste of resources that could be better spent by the border patrol and the States securing the borders. The wall will end up being a money pit that we as tax payers will end up footing despite Trump’s lie about Mexico paying for it.

Last edited:

what gaps?

You are arguing that
since the wall will not be one continuous wall then we should not even have one. That's stupid.

No I am arguing that if there are enough gaps it makes spending billions on a wall a waste of resources that could be better spent by the border patrol and the States securing the borders. The wall will end up being a money pit that we as tax payers will end up footing despite Trump’s lie about Mexico paying for it.
Thanks for your expert opinion; however, I will take the word of REAL experts.

what gaps?

You are arguing that

Thanks for your expert opinion; however, I will take the word of REAL experts.

That’s who I am listening to.

Forum List

Back