Now that Trump has endorsed a path to citizenship for the Dreamers

When poverty is exported into your country then it will become a shithole just like country that exported the poverty..

Most of the recent nobel prizes won in America were by immigrants. We don't just import poverty, we import brain power. Something seriously lacking in those who want to stop immigration from countries except for Norway.

why on earth would anything of substance matter to a butthurt snowflake bigot ?

I'd be fine with giving them legal status but not citizenship. There HAS to be consequences for entering this country illegally. Not ever being able to vote seems fitting. NO to amnesty resulting in full citizenship.

The penalty for entering the US without authorization is a civil matter, not criminal. Only when one does enter the country and overstays, and is then deported (a civil action), only when they return, after a civil deportation, are they culpable for a crime.

Trump promised to round up the est. 11 million aliens who reside in this country and deport them. He hasn't, and the cost to do so has not been authorized by The Congress.

Herein is some background on tangential issues, well worth reading:

Bracero program - Wikipedia

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 - Wikipedia

Delano grape strike - Wikipedia

Lessons to be learned.
Which is why those undocumented are not "illegal."
Yes, they are.

When poverty is exported into your country then it will become a shithole just like country that exported the poverty..
Most of the recent nobel prizes won in America were by immigrants. We don't just import poverty, we import brain power. Something seriously lacking in those who want to stop immigration from countries except for Norway.

I am sure Kate's murderer was not 'Nobel Prize' material...and neither are millions more that have illegally come in. You are talking about MERRIT-Based Immigration, not current SHAIN migration or the current process of 'sneak in and Democrats will fight to make you a citizen no matter who you are or what your background is'.

Also, 'Nobel Prizes' don't mean as much anymore, not since Barry was given one for 'potential'...right before he started / dragged the US into 2 Un-Constitutional wars and began to run his own drone assassination op / program....

:p

He has not, like Obama did,: - Hidden Russian bribes, extortion, intimidation, hacking, interfering.
You wanna take a mulligan?

Not at all.

Dude, after more than a year, multiple investigations, a 'Secret Society', criminal conspiring Obama administration / FBI / DOJ, a stacked deck Special Counsel led by a proven criminal, Democrats / Mueller / snowflakes STILL can't produce any evidence proving a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation let alone Trump did anything illegal.

I'd be fine with giving them legal status but not citizenship. There HAS to be consequences for entering this country illegally. Not ever being able to vote seems fitting. NO to amnesty resulting in full citizenship.

The penalty for entering the US without authorization is a civil matter, not criminal. Only when one does enter the country and overstays, and is then deported (a civil action), only when they return, after a civil deportation, are they culpable for a crime.

Trump promised to round up the est. 11 million aliens who reside in this country and deport them. He hasn't, and the cost to do so has not been authorized by The Congress.

Herein is some background on tangential issues, well worth reading:

Bracero program - Wikipedia

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 - Wikipedia

Delano grape strike - Wikipedia

Lessons to be learned.
Really? You do know many of the illegals once came here using a visa then broke the law by staying here when the visa ran out. right? That still means they are 'ILLEGALS' - they still broke the law.

As long as the wall is built, chain migration ends, the visa lottery ends and all "dreamers" who are criminals are deported, I'd compromise that far on making the dreamers left citizens.

You mean the overpriced, useless wall that will have gaps and ultimately be pointless?!

Yeah no.

So if broke into somebody's house last week then I should not be charged with trespass now because it is "water under the bridge"? LOL!

Use some common sense like 80% of Americans, and now at least for the moment including Trump, are using.

It is not common sense, you stupid Moon Bat, to allow shithole countries to import their poverty to the US.

You inability to understand that speaks volumes as to why we call you Libtard idiots "Moon Bats".

butthurt snowflake betrayed by his daddy .. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Damn you libtards cant even come up with your own derogatory terms.. pathetic....

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

it fits you better than a dem, you whining little bitch.
You just seem to always be on the stupid side, aren't you? Not me or other conservative crying like little bitches in the video. Once again, you are too stupid to come up with your own derogatory terms. Proves what sorry ass worthless fucks you are.

As long as the wall is built, chain migration ends, the visa lottery ends and all "dreamers" who are criminals are deported, I'd compromise that far on making the dreamers left citizens.

You mean the overpriced, useless wall that will have gaps and ultimately be pointless?!

Yeah no.
You mean the wall whose prototype US SpecOps members could not get over / around, as reported? :rolleyes:

Yeah no.
IF walls are worthless , why did Obama build a big one around his house in DC? Come on man, get off the kool aid.

th0AT5P1R3.jpg

They like to throw the term "illegal" around because it sounds worse. Many of the "illegals" are in violation of administrative law, with a maximum penalty of deportation.

Yeah no.
You mean the wall whose prototype US SpecOps members could not get over / around, as reported? [emoji57]

No I am talking about the wall that will geographically have miles and miles of gaps. If Spec Ops can’t go around a wall they shouldn’t be Spec Ops. [emoji6]

Yeah no.
IF walls are worthless , why did Obama build a big one around his house in DC? Come on man, get off the kool aid.

View attachment 173407

Huh. That makes zero sense. False equivalency much? Talk about drinking Kool Aid. Let me know when you can send me pictures of the miles of gaps in his wall around his house in DC.

Use some common sense like 80% of Americans, and now at least for the moment including Trump, are using.

It is not common sense, you stupid Moon Bat, to allow shithole countries to import their poverty to the US.

You inability to understand that speaks volumes as to why we call you Libtard idiots "Moon Bats".

Damn you libtards cant even come up with your own derogatory terms.. pathetic....

You just seem to always be on the stupid side, aren't you? Not me or other conservative crying like little bitches in the video. Once again, you are too stupid to come up with your own derogatory terms. Proves what sorry ass worthless fucks you are.

nah, just proves youre a pussy who cant deal with it ...

butt hurt much you fragile little snowflake ?

nah, just proves youre a pussy who cant deal with it ...

butt hurt much you fragile little snowflake ?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Still cant come up with your own derogatory term.. I am sorry that you are too stupid not to be able to think of one..

f07c66b66978438ac438a7cc1ba81a61.jpg

Yeah no.
You mean the wall whose prototype US SpecOps members could not get over / around, as reported? [emoji57]

No I am talking about the wall that will geographically have miles and miles of gaps. If Spec Ops can’t go around a wall they shouldn’t be Spec Ops. [emoji6]
Maybe you should look up and read the article before claiming something that isn't necessarily true...just saying....

Trump's border wall prototypes pass tests by military special forces

There is nothing wrong with immigration as long as it is properly controlled. What we have with the fucking Mexicans and other shithole countries is them exporting their poverty to the US and that cost us about $150 billion a year not including our culture and our sovereignty.

Uncontrolled wouldn't even be a debatable issue in the US if it wasn't for the filthy Democrat Party thinking that these welfare queens streaming in will provide a future voter base for them nationally like it has in Kalifornia. That is a a dispical reason to allow it, isn't it?

These fucking "Dreamers" should be dreaming about staying in their own country and working to establish freedom and economic prosperity rather than illegally coming here ..

American kids have dream also. A dream like Kate Steinle had that she could go for a walk in the park with her father and not be murdered by a filthy ass criminal illegals protected by the Democrats in a sanctity city, don't you think?

My sons and my grandchildren have a dream that they can live in a country that is not overrun with third world assholes.

DACA is wrong.
Sanctuary Cites are wrong.
Open borders are wrong.
Not sending illegals back whenever they are caught is wrong
Democrats using illegals to get votes they can't get from real Americans is wrong.
Everything about the Left's acceptance of illegals is wrong and despicable.

I am sure Kate's murderer was not 'Nobel Prize' material...
:p

Check the record. There was no murder. You're making a big deal over an accident.
Oh, so an illegal who was in this country after being deported numerous times did not fire a gun whose bullet caused the death of an American citizen?

You can play the Bill Clinton 'Definition of 'IS'' game if you want to, but the fact is Kate is dead because of a POS illegal - one of many liberals have and continue to protect - killed an American girl....then Democrats 'spat upon her grave' by refusing to vote for 'Kate's Law', standing with illegals over Americans even after that.

The 'Schumer Shutdown' just reminded Americans whose side Democrats (and snowflakes) are on.

[Q

They are criminals that have broken Federal law.

Just because they are future Democrat voters don't make them any less being Illegal as hell, you stupid Moon Bat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back