now they are beheading hostages...

Ha ha ha. So it’s just the ones that are Israeli and something else are colonialists. That you for exhibiting the warped Islamonazi enemy-within mentality that hides among the population in so many Western nations including USA.

Inshallah you get thrown out soon.
You sound as obsessed with Muslims as some are with Putin, do you have nightmares thinking they are coming to get you? now you are excused.

Not fog of war lies, it shows what they are capable of to get joe public on board for war, remember the Iraqi army incubator bullshit when they said Iraqi soldiers had ripped babies out of incubators? lies and more lies.
1500 Hamas bodies counted after the incursion into Israel. Only 20000 to go!!!

Greg

You sound as obsessed with Muslims as some are with Putin, do you have nightmares thinking they are coming to get you? now you are excused.
No. Hamisis have committed an atrocity that now means Israel and allies will eradicate them.

Cool, hey!!

Greg

Israeli PM's office releases graphic photos purporting to show Hamas 'murdered and burned' babies

Thats not evidence it's accusations made by the usual fake news merchants, it's a way of life with them, i have seen it all my life from the Gulf of Tonkin up the the Srebrenica massacre scam, the Skripals, and Gaddafi was going to murder everyone in Benghazi, only the willfully ignorant herd buy it.

Didn't read the post you responded to, did ya? You should.
The White House on Thursday shut down a reporter's question concerning the authenticity of photos released earlier in the day showing dead Israeli children butchered by Hamas.

The exchange came during the White House press briefing when National Security Counsel spokesperson John Kirby was asked if the U.S. had independently verified the photos posted on X earlier in the day by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu showing the bloodied body of one baby and the burned corpses of two other children.

"I don't think we're going to be in the business of having to validate of approve those images. They're coming from the prime minister of Israel, and we have absolutely no reason to doubt their authenticity," Kirby said, appearing disturbed at the suggestion the photos could be fake.

The White House on Thursday shut down a reporter's question concerning the authenticity of photos released earlier in the day showing dead Israeli children butchered by Hamas.

The exchange came during the White House press briefing when National Security Counsel spokesperson John Kirby was asked if the U.S. had independently verified the photos posted on X earlier in the day by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu showing the bloodied body of one baby and the burned corpses of two other children.

"I don't think we're going to be in the business of having to validate of approve those images. They're coming from the prime minister of Israel, and we have absolutely no reason to doubt their authenticity," Kirby said, appearing disturbed at the suggestion the photos could be fake.
That's nice.

So the Israelis claiming their children were killed... liars?

Oh, you seemed to switch lanes to implying that the images of killed & burned children are fake.

Did you not realize what you copy/pasted?
I copy and pasted a question the press were asking Kirby, now this kid really was beheaded by a group the US backed terrorists in Syria in 2016, he was a 12 year old Palestinian boy, he was snatched from a hospital in Aleppo and taunted before the moderate rebels sawed his head off, we back Islamist terrorists when they attack Countries we don't like.
1697149440102.png

I copy and pasted a question the press were asking Kirby, now this kid really was beheaded by a group the US backed terrorists in Syria in 2016, he was a 12 year old Palestinian boy, he was snatched from a hospital in Aleppo and taunted before the moderate rebels sawed his head off, we back Islamist terrorists when they attack Countries we don't like.
View attachment 842103
Okay.

So, back to the pictures of dead and burned children...

Horrible, eh?

Sad that so many take the side of evil. It's good that when war starts locally they will be easy to find.
You see, people have heard the cries of "Wolf!" too many times, so to have doubts and even distrust of anything that emanates from the Western medias is normal.

Yes any burned and dead children is horrible, anything to say about the US backed modertae rebels who beheaded the Palestinian kid in Aleppo?
Pathetic whataboutism ignored.

So, back to the death cult.

Imagine a death cult went door to door in your neighborhood, killing and burning children.

Now look at your disgraceful postings.

Forum List

Back