Now this is going too far....

Need to open up the medicinal uses of LSD, also.
Although, shrooms will put a smile on your face.
Just don't do them at your parents funeral. You'll look conspicuous
laughing all the way through the service.

Actually they already are working with LSD and other drugs.

They should DECRIMINALIZE all drugs.
The most lethal and dangerous drugs are PRESCRIPTION drugs anyway.

I agree, legalize and tax the hell out of them. Go to a pharmacy and buy them, better quality and grade and less risk. Let those caught doing drugs out of prison and still keep the pushers in jail.

Now that marijuana is legal in Oregon......they are now considering legalizing magic shrooms??

Psilocybin for the Masses: Oregon Considering Legalizing Mushrooms

This I don't agree with. What's next? Eventually all drugs?

At one time all drugs were legal.
You could legally buy heroin, cocaine, pot and enjoy!

Could you please post a list of all the things you wish to deny me the right to choose to use for myself?

And it would be great if you reassured me that you LOVE freedom and you don't want a NANNY STATE.

thanks

I guess I could ask you the same...…..only change drugs to guns

'At one time all guns were legal
You could legally buy, own, use guns and enjoy!
Could you please post a list of all the Rights guaranteed me under the Constitution you wish to deny me?
And it would be great if you reassured me that you LOVE freedom and you don't want a NANNY STATE.
thanks'

They should DECRIMINALIZE all drugs.
The most lethal and dangerous drugs are PRESCRIPTION drugs anyway.

I agree, legalize and tax the hell out of them. Go to a pharmacy and buy them, better quality and grade and less risk. Let those caught doing drugs out of prison and still keep the pushers in jail.

good response papageorgio! you should get a free car!

Now that marijuana is legal in Oregon......they are now considering legalizing magic shrooms??

Could you please post a list of all the things you wish to deny me the right to choose to use for myself?

thanks

legally buy, own, use guns and enjoy!
thanks'

"I guess I could ask you the same...…..only change drugs to guns"

really?

how so?

"At one time all guns were legal"

They still are.

"You could legally buy, own, use guns and enjoy!"

You still can.

"Could you please post a list of all the things you wish to deny me the right to choose to use for myself?"

Sure can!
be happy to!

creating a christian government
forcing your religion in public schools
beating up gays and muslims
beating your wife and kids (you're welcome, maam)
lynching blacks
drunk driving

But you can have all the schrooms you want!

Perhaps my most heavily-consumed vegetable in college.
Vegetables are good for you.
They aren't vegetables, they are fungi.
CLOSE ENOUGH BROTHER

Never heard of aa person getting high off carrots, just sayin.
How-to-Make-a-Carrot-Pipe-hero.jpg

thanks
You may use any and all as long as you do not expect me to pay your medical bills!

Shroom a-zoom-zoom, baby!

Seriously though, how many days a year will shrooms actually grow in Oregon? :rolleyes-41:

40 or less?

It has to be over 80 with wet ground and cow poop.
They grow the spores in styrofoam chests. Dank and dark.

Or so I heard.

thanks

legally buy, own, use guns and enjoy!
thanks'

"I guess I could ask you the same...…..only change drugs to guns"

really?

how so?

"At one time all guns were legal"

They still are.

"You could legally buy, own, use guns and enjoy!"

You still can.

"Could you please post a list of all the things you wish to deny me the right to choose to use for myself?"

Sure can!
be happy to!

creating a christian government
forcing your religion in public schools
beating up gays and muslims
beating your wife and kids (you're welcome, maam)
lynching blacks
drunk driving

But you can have all the schrooms you want!

Nice twist BUT

Not ALL guns are legal to own, and it depends on the state you live in as to which ones are legal or not

and I had said 'Constitutional Rights'

Nobody is forcing Christian government and we don't really have a 'Christian' government but we do have some government officials that are Christians. Many of those officials are not Christians and are appointed or voted in by non-Christians.

Again...nobody is forcing religion in public schools.....in fact most schools are or have been trying to push other 'religions or beliefs' including Muslim/Islamic, Atheist, Satanism, etc

Beating up gays, Muslims, wife/husband/partner & kids...….are choices made by stupid INDIVIDUALS......same with lynching blacks & drunk driving.

Do you enjoy beating up others different than yourself or attempting murder/suicide by driving drunk??? Then that's on you.

thanks
You may use any and all as long as you do not expect me to pay your medical bills!

Must I pay the medical bills for people who drink too, eat fatty foods, smoke tobacco, become obese, hardened arteries, back, leg and heart problems, diabetes?
Must I pay for THEIR IRRESPONSIBLE life styles?

Neither cannabis nor psilocybin is a "drug". They're natural organisms.

What's your problem with psilocybin then?

IF only for medical research & use would be fine....but other 'illegal' drugs like LSD and Ecstasy are also being used in the medical/psychiatric fields. Why decriminalize shroom but not the others?

this doesn't sound like it'll be kept for medicinal use

MAPS’ mission is to develop medical, legal and cultural contexts for the careful and beneficial use of psychedelics. In these contexts, no one would be criminalized for the possession or use of psychedelics, or any drugs. People would have access to legal, regulated markets, both medical and otherwise, to safely benefit from intentional psychedelic use.”

Forum List

Back