Now we are getting this healthcare situation straight !!!

RussianWingers bitch about poor fuckers being on the dole, then suck each other off when someone with a fat wallet gets a government hand out.

RussianWingers bitch about poor fuckers being on the dole, then suck each other off when someone with a fat wallet gets a government hand out.

Hey, fair is fair.

what will be fair is when all those people that voted for Trump for the simple reason "better heathcare for ALL" go the the voting booth in four years and send his sorry ass, and his GOP bank robbing pals back to Florida and parts unknown ..

Last edited:

Hey, fair is fair.

what will be fair is when all those people that voted for Trump for the simple reason "better heathcare for ALL" go the the voting booth in four years and send his sorry ass, and his GOB bank robbing pals back to Florida and parts unknown ..

There weren't that many moochers voting for Trump.

Trust me.

ETA

The moochers were voting for the single payer candidate.

Hey, fair is fair.

what will be fair is when all those people that voted for Trump for the simple reason "better heathcare for ALL" go the the voting booth in four years and send his sorry ass, and his GOB bank robbing pals back to Florida and parts unknown ..

There weren't that many moochers voting for Trump.

Trust me.

ETA

The moochers were voting for the single payer candidate.

agreed, but there were plenty of people on the low income scale that voted for him...

take Kentucky for instance.

Trump can lie, shift the blame, do anything and everything except make the people he fucked trust him again.

Effort to Woo Conservatives to Health Bill Backfires
March 23, 2017

“The Republican plan to replace Obamacare — backed vehemently by President Trump and Speaker Paul Ryan — continued to bleed support from moderate House members just hours before an expected vote,” Politico reports.

“An effort to woo conservatives hatched late Wednesday appeared to backfire with other factions in the House Republican conference, and the growing rebellion threatens to derail Trump’s guarantee that he will repeal and replace the seven-year-old health care law.”

The Hill: “GOP centrists in the House are fleeing from their party’s Obamacare repeal-and-replace legislation.”

GOP leaders can have no more than 22 defections from Republicans.

A few whip counts:

• CBS News reports that 31 GOP House members “cannot support the bill in its current form.”
  • NBC News says there are 30 who are “against the bill or leaning against it.”
  • Huffington Post says 29 are “extremely likely to be against” the bill.
  • The Hill finds 29 who are still against the bill.
  • New York Times finds 29 “no” votes.

C7mkpBVVwAEU26Z.jpg

You need to speak for yourself Moon Bat.

I am a proud Right Winger that advocates the elimination of ALL welfare, subsidies, bailouts and entitlements. Zero, zilch, nada.

I am a proud Right Winger that advocates the elimination of ALL welfare, subsidies, bailouts and entitlements. Zero, zilch, nada.

then you oppose the Republican plan AND Trumps plan because they both offer TAX CREDITS, and tax credits are paid for by the GOVERNMENT ..

so be proud ....

then you oppose the Republican plan AND Trumps plan because the both offer TAX CREDITS, and tax credits are paid for by the GOVERNMENT ..

so be proud ....

I am against Ryancare. It is Obamacare Light. I am disappointed in Trump for supporting it. We don't need the filthy ass government interfering at all in health care or much else.

I am not a Republican. I am a proud Conservative. They are not the same. The Republicans are not a Conservative party. They are a party of big government just like these Democrats assholes, just not quite as bad.

then you oppose the Republican plan AND Trumps plan because the both offer TAX CREDITS, and tax credits are paid for by the GOVERNMENT ..

so be proud ....

I am against Ryancare. It is Obamacare Light. I am disappointed in Trump for supporting it. We don't need the filthy ass government interfering at all in health care or much else.

I am not a Republican. I am a proud Conservative. They are not the same. The Republicans are not a Conservative party. They are a party of big government just like these Democrats assholes, just not quite as bad.

I could care less who you align with, either plan gives tax credits, and tax credits are paid for by the government, and you totally oppose government pay outs .. unless you lied

I thought that I would never reach this point. By that, I mean that I just don 't give a rat's ass what the republicans do to ACA. Everyone hates the GOP health plan, and now the "Freedom caucus" is trying to take the essential coverages out of it, which means that, for all practical purposes, there would no longer be coverage for pre-existing conditions.

Congress enjoys one of the most comprehensive health plans in the nation. It is the same that other federal employees have, and it a rich plan. Yet these people are offering a watered down health plan to their constituents that they will not buy, which means that insurance companies will back out, because of adverse selection.

I have come to the conclusion that the Right pretty much deserves the GOP plan. It is a sack of shit, and they are welcome to it. I have my Medicare, and it covers almost all my needs. We democrats fought hard for ACA, because it was the right thing to do, short of a single payer plan. Twenty million people agreed with us and signed up for it. If the GOP wants to yank that out from under the voters, fine with me. They are welcome to the crap that they are trying to pass in congress today. They deserve it.

[Q

I could care less who you align with, either plan gives tax credits, and tax credits are paid for by the government, and you totally oppose government pay outs .. unless you lied

It is a good thing to oppose government oppression and destruction. A reality that you Moon Bats will never understand. The government is not our friend. It thrives to be our slave master and you dumbass despicable Moon Bats entourages it.

I don't know why you stupid Moon Bats are so much against Ryancare.

It is basically Obamacare with a few of the more disastrous things fixed. The things that if the idiot Democrats in 2009 had actually read the bill before voting for it they may have fixed themselves.

It still allows all the government to have massive interference in health care that you stupid Moon Bats love so much. Mandated requirements, subsidies, Medicaid transfers, taxes (for awhile), onerous rerecording, etc. Ryancare is still a Moon Bat's wet dream.

The only reason you dumbasses don't like it is because it doesn't have your Black Muslim Messiah's name on it.

Forum List

Back