🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

Plenty.

Republican Party (United States) presidential primaries, 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bush White House e-mail controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Karl Rove was at the forefront of this, the dismissal of the U.S Attorneys and of course the Valerie Plame scandal.

Plame affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Basically, he did the dirty work of Bush's behind the scenes. I'm willing to bet that Bush probably didn't have some knowledge of some of the dirty things because that way he could always testify later that he had no clue.

Th thing about WIKI...especially with politics, is I have found it leans left, not to mention it can be added to and taken from. (edited)

Yep, no one can use Wikipedia 'cep the cons. Newsflash: Wikipedia is the most reliable online encyclopedia used by everyone of every social, financial, political level worldwide. It now clearly posts if an entry requires editing. Plus, if you think it is biased, then go to their sourced material at the bottom of every page and do your own research.

''Wake up Maggie I think I got something to say to youuuuuuuu...''

Again. I do NOT trust Wiki for political issues. If you want to, go for it, but let's not be telling ME what to do, mmk?

LOL...all this outrage because a totally inept administration forced the resignation of a USDA employee for no reason at all.

Next time you clowns should look for a little more substance from a candidate than just hope and change.

So the administration is at fault but not the lying piece of shit who started in the first place? Great, the Teabastards are all of the sudden on Sherrod's side because of the wicked actions of the White House when they at first condemed her and Briebart is not fault for anything. Not one media outlet on the right has run scathing attacks on Broebart for his part. They're spinning on their broke dicks like I expected.
Breitbart is not the one that fired her

and he didnt lie
you are just another partisan hack

Is your needle stuck????

you dont need to explain it, its in your posts
the only thing you think people disagree with is the fact he is black and everyone is racist that disagrees with him

I feel sorry for anyone that thinks only in racial terms. I think of Obama as a man...a human being. Rinata thinks of him as a black man. So who is the REAL racist?

Actually, she thinks of him as an infallible black man. She's pathetic. He's a failure , regardless of color.

Neither one of you knows or understands what I think. Your minds are too closed. For the last fucking time. If people criticized Obama because they don't like his policies, they would not have to say he's a racist and hates white people, carry signs portraying him as a witch doctor, and so on!!! They would just talk about his policies. But with some people it is not his policies they are against. It's him because he is black!!! What is so damn hard about understanding that??

So the administration is at fault but not the lying piece of shit who started in the first place? Great, the Teabastards are all of the sudden on Sherrod's side because of the wicked actions of the White House when they at first condemed her and Briebart is not fault for anything. Not one media outlet on the right has run scathing attacks on Broebart for his part. They're spinning on their broke dicks like I expected.

and he didnt lie

Is your needle stuck????
the truth hurts, doesn't it?

The misuse and abuse of the Racist epithet towards those who oppose Obama's policies are the worst sort of insult I've seen on this board, and elsewhere.

It really is inexcusable.

That's not what it's about and you know it. All of the hate is spewed under the guise of "not liking Obama's policies". You don't accuse him of not being born here, of being a muslim, calling him the n word, and a million other things that are despicable, because you don't like his policies!!! Who do you people think you're kidding????

If your post isn't a satire, you are providing proof positive that the Left uses the Racist accusation to quell criticism of Obama's policies.

He was pretty specific as to who he was referring to so why did you fail to see that??

Furthermore, if you don't meet those qualifications then he is not referring to valid criticism of obama just he one who try to hide their hate behind false claims and then expose themselves by engaging in accusing "him of not being born here, of being a muslim, calling him the n word, and a million other things that are despicable".

Did you not see how he was being specific or were you only interested in the attack as you took what was said out of context to score points?

I feel sorry for anyone that thinks only in racial terms. I think of Obama as a man...a human being. Rinata thinks of him as a black man. So who is the REAL racist?

Actually, she thinks of him as an infallible black man. She's pathetic. He's a failure , regardless of color.

Neither one of you knows or understands what I think. Your minds are too closed. For the last fucking time. If people criticized Obama because they don't like his policies, they would not have to say he's a racist and hates white people, carry signs portraying him as a witch doctor, and so on!!! They would just talk about his policies. But with some people it is not his policies they are against. It's him because he is black!!! What is so damn hard about understanding that??

I am still waiting on you to show me where I have attacked you. NOW add to that where I have said he is a racist....
Also prove my mind is closed. :rolleyes:

My liberal friends who still support obama at this point in time please stop posting in this thread.

It really makes the left look horrible when they ADMIT to being dishonest and using race in a dishonest way to stifle/win debates on topics.

Guys just let it die it is making the libs look REAL REAL bad.

what actual illegal activity did Rove engage in
NONE
thats proof you are a partisan hack

So wait, you just said one post ago that you had no idea whether every allegation was untrue.

I said:

You say a lot of that "mud slinging" is pure bullshit. Not willing to go out on a limb and say all of it is Dive?

You said the post right before that:

i cant say all of it is because i dont know

So did you make a phone call in between those posts and find out some information that you didn't know previously?

Don't waste your time, even with the facts right in front of him dive will just ignore them, twist your words, make claims he can't support even as he demands that you prove everything that you say beyond a shadow of a doubt. He is a troll and a hack, so don't waste your time with him.

In another thread, he tried to claim sherrod's comments weren't taken out of context in spite of the fact that breitbart left off the second half of her parable, which he had. dive's reasoning to claim that they weren't taken out of context was because the excerpt fit into the context of brietbart's intent so therefore they weren't out of context. LOL

My liberal friends who still support obama at this point in time please stop posting in this thread.

It really makes the left look horrible when they ADMIT to being dishonest and using race in a dishonest way to stifle/win debates on topics.

So you are trying to apply the actions and statements of a few to the whole even though in the past you said for the left to do so against the tea party was wrong?? Thanks for proving that you are nothing but a hypocrite.

BTW it's kind of sad that you, who previously chimed into a thread, dishonestly accused me of saying things that i never said and then vanished when asked for proof of your accusations, are actually trying to be critical of anyone over being dishonest.

what actual illegal activity did Rove engage in
NONE
thats proof you are a partisan hack

So wait, you just said one post ago that you had no idea whether every allegation was untrue.

I said:

You said the post right before that:

i cant say all of it is because i dont know

So did you make a phone call in between those posts and find out some information that you didn't know previously?

Don't waste your time, even with the facts right in front of him dive will just ignore them, twist your words, make claims he can't support even as he demands that you prove everything that you say beyond a shadow of a doubt. He is a troll and a hack, so don't waste your time with him.

In another thread, he tried to claim sherrod's comments weren't taken out of context in spite of the fact that breitbart left off the second half of her parable, which he had. dive's reasoning to claim that they weren't taken out of context was because the excerpt fit into the context of brietbart's intent so therefore they weren't out of context. LOL
ah, more lies and distortion from moronic smith

So you are trying to apply the actions and statements of a few to the whole even though in the past you said for the left to do so against the tea party was wrong?? Thanks for proving that you are nothing but a hypocrite.

BTW it's kind of sad that you, who previously chimed into a thread, dishonestly accused me of saying things that i never said and then vanished when asked for proof of your accusations, are actually trying to be critical of anyone over being dishonest.

Its not the statements of a few citizens it is the statements of several leaders of large and influential news reporting/"journalism" outlets. Totally different than the population of a protest....but why be honest in comparisons if it doesn't make you look good right Dr;)?

TPIWWOL (This post is worthless without links). Why? Because I walk away from the forum for days at a time and then scroll through my rep comments and active topics to find threads to post on.

BTW awesome example of Deflection Dr. Smith.....did you learn that at the Carville school of dishonest debate?

The only ones convinced of conservatives being inherently racist are the progressofascist left.

They've been lying so long, they believe their own shit, but everyone else is waking up from the stench.

LOL...all this outrage because a totally inept administration forced the resignation of a USDA employee for no reason at all.

Next time you clowns should look for a little more substance from a candidate than just hope and change.

and he didnt lie

He did lie, his dishonest actions as he only presented half of the story, when he had the second half, in order to retaliate against the naacp over their resolution is what caused the whole incident.

Essentially breitbart yelled fire in a crouded theater and you are trying to blame the owner of the theater because he fired the usher as you give the guy yelling fire, when there was none, a pass.

So the only one that looks like a partisan hack is YOU.

Last edited:

and he didnt lie

He did lie, his dishonest actions as he only presented half of the story, when he had the second half, in order to retaliate against the naacp over their resolution is what caused the whole incident.

Essentially breitbart yelled fire in a crouded theater and you are trying to blame the owner of the theater because he fired the usher as you give the guy yelling fire, when there was none, a pass.

So the only one that looks like a partisan hack is YOU.
ah, more pathetic projections

I am still waiting on you to show me where I have attacked you. NOW add to that where I have said he is a racist....
Also prove my mind is closed. :rolleyes:

What are you jabbering about, you babbling idiot??? You interjected yourself into the battle going on here and keep bugging me with your stupid questions.

That's not what it's about and you know it. All of the hate is spewed under the guise of "not liking Obama's policies". You don't accuse him of not being born here, of being a muslim, calling him the n word, and a million other things that are despicable, because you don't like his policies!!! Who do you people think you're kidding????

If your post isn't a satire, you are providing proof positive that the Left uses the Racist accusation to quell criticism of Obama's policies.

He was pretty specific as to who he was referring to so why did you fail to see that??

Furthermore, if you don't meet those qualifications then he is not referring to valid criticism of obama just he one who try to hide their hate behind false claims and then expose themselves by engaging in accusing "him of not being born here, of being a muslim, calling him the n word, and a million other things that are despicable".

Did you not see how he was being specific or were you only interested in the attack as you took what was said out of context to score points?

Finally somebody gets it!! Did you ever see people so friggin' dense?? Oh, I'm a she. :)

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back