Now with the Colorado ruling saying that religion can override public accommodation laws

It's a fact.

A child is far more likely to be abused or killed by a family member or a close family friend than a random gay stranger.

You people like to ignore the facts.

Your reality is not everyone's reality.

God you people are frustrating....Sigh*

I said "toxic", based on your claim that "A child is far more likely to be abused or killed by a family member or a close family friend than a random gay stranger."

And you agreed saying, "It's a fact."

So, if you agree that "toxic" is a "fact" to you, then you don't HAVE to say it dumbass....

Now, care to answer the question? Who would you replace the family with?
It is not a "claim" it is a FACT

Why do YOU PEOPLE get so offended by FACTS?

And never advocated replacing families with anything ASSHOLE that's is you making up shit and pretending I said it so you can argue about it.

And never advocated replacing families with anything ASSHOLE that's is you making up shit and pretending I said it so you can argue about it.

Yes, children are raised in families. Meaning: almost all children live with some form of family. So that's where most abuse happens. We already have systems in place meant to protect against this.

Your reality is not everyone's reality.

I can't believe you are a teacher if you don't understand the definition of a fucking fact.

Children are abused most often by family member and close family friends than any other people a teacher should know this.

Children are most often abducted and killed by parents than any other people and mothers kill their own children more than fathers. But you people would rather think that a random gay person who has never met your kid is the biggest threat to a child's safety.

Studies show that if a child is abducted or killed, the perpetrator is most likely a parent, guardian or close friend. Each year, hundreds of infants and children are killed by one of their parents, and over all age groups, mothers kill more often than fathers.

Only 7% of all child sexual abuse is by a stranger All the rest are by family and acquaintances and the most important factor in that is ACCESS.

Yes, children are raised in families. Meaning: almost all children live with some form of family. So that's where most abuse happens. We already have systems in place meant to protect against this.

And not doing avery good job of it.

But you idiots would rather think that some random gay person is actually the biggest threat to a kid.

So, it's a fact that as you say, "A child is far more likely to be abused or killed by a family member or a close family friend than a random gay stranger."

Then what do you want to do with the children? certainly you wouldn't leave them in such dangerous conditions?

So, it's a fact that as you say, "A child is far more likely to be abused or killed by a family member or a close family friend than a random gay stranger."

Then what do you want to do with the children? certainly you wouldn't leave them in such dangerous conditions?

Why do I have to want to do anything with your children?

You don't even know the actual dangers to your own kids and what's worse you don't want to know. You'd rather worry about some random gay person than the people who are actually most likely to be a danger to your kids.

7th Day Adventists' Sabbath is Saturday. :rolleyes-41:

Yes, which is why it would go against their deeply held beliefs to endorse Sunday as the holy day by giving someone the day off to worship on Sunday

I can't believe you are a teacher if you don't understand the definition of a fucking fact.

Children are abused most often by family member and close family friends than any other people a teacher should know this.

Children are most often abducted and killed by parents than any other people and mothers kill their own children more than fathers. But you people would rather think that a random gay person who has never met your kid is the biggest threat to a child's safety.

Studies show that if a child is abducted or killed, the perpetrator is most likely a parent, guardian or close friend. Each year, hundreds of infants and children are killed by one of their parents, and over all age groups, mothers kill more often than fathers.

Only 7% of all child sexual abuse is by a stranger All the rest are by family and acquaintances and the most important factor in that is ACCESS.

Who said a "random gay person" is a bigger threat than a parent? What are you even talking about?

I'm talking about the frequency of care, etc. Basic statistics. Since families are the chief caregivers of children--sadly, yes, most abuse is going to occur among family.

So are you saying as a consequence of this we should ignore the 7% chance that a child might be abducted by a stranger or whatever? Geez, we turned the world upside down for a mortality rate of what, less than 1% for Covid?

Who said a "random gay person" is a bigger threat than a parent? What are you even talking about?

I'm talking about the frequency of care, etc. Basic statistics. Since families are the chief caregivers of children--sadly, yes, most abuse is going to occur among family.

So are you saying as a consequence of this we should ignore the 7% chance that a child might be abducted by a stranger or whatever? Geez, we turned the world upside down for a mortality rate of what, less than 1% for Covid?

Read back on the thread and see who brought up the subject of gay people being a threat to children.

And what the fuck does this have to do with COVID?

Why do I have to want to do anything with your children?
Because you said they are in danger....

You don't even know the actual dangers to your own kids and what's worse you don't want to know.
Well, my kids are grown adults with their own kids, but please do tell me what the dangers are...I'm sure we'd all like to know....

You'd rather worry about some random gay person than the people who are actually most likely to be a danger to your kids.
Explain why it is so important to have a homosexual read story time to 5 year olds, rather than anyone? Why is it so important to drive sexuality toward children that don't understand it?

Because you said they are in danger....

Well, my kids are grown adults with their own kids, but please do tell me what the dangers are...I'm sure we'd all like to know....

Explain why it is so important to have a homosexual read story time to 5 year olds, rather than anyone? Why is it so important to drive sexuality toward children that don't understand it?
Where did I say children were in danger? Quote the post.

I merely stated a FACT

Read back on the thread and see who brought up the subject of gay people being a threat to children.

And what the fuck does this have to do with COVID?

1. Mitigating the main threat doesn't mean you ignore lesser threats. Unless you're stupid.

2. You're citing a 7% incident rate like it's nothing, like it's minor. Meanwhile, on Covid, we turned the world upside-down for a mortality rate of less than 1%. My meaning is clear on that. Deal with it.

1. Mitigating the main threat doesn't mean you ignore lesser threats. Unless you're stupid.

2. You're citing a 7% incident rate like it's nothing, like it's minor. Meanwhile, on Covid, we turned the world upside-down for a mortality rate of less than 1%. My meaning is clear on that. Deal with it.

Facts are facts. You obviously can't understand that.

How long will it be before some business refuses service to black people because they say it's against the owner's religion?

How long before an employer gets to refuse to hire a woman because the business owner's religious belief is that a woman should be at home serving her husband and raising children?

And how many other laws will get to be ignored on the basis of a religious claim?
The Government has no business telling a private company who they serve or hire. You should realize that the left is just as intolerant as everyone else and I wouldn't have an issue with loons refusing to serve or hire anyone they didn't like.

The Government has no business telling a private company who they serve or hire. You should realize that the left is just as intolerant as everyone else and I wouldn't have an issue with loons refusing to serve or hire anyone they didn't like.
Depending on the circumstances, I likely would have issues with it. I don't have much patience with intolerant bigots. But I don't think such a thing should be illegal. People are allowed to be jerks.

Forum List

Back