Now with the Colorado ruling saying that religion can override public accommodation laws

The Constitution says nothing about "deeply held". The Court made that shit up out of whole cloth.
yes the court made the test up when they were conducting judicial review

it is their job to say what is the law

Doing a gay wedding web site harms no one.
Denial of web service does harm the people who want people to show up for the wedding.
wouldn’t harm me. but i don’t share the same beliefs as the person that was asked here. It harmed her.

they could of simply gone to another web developer instead of trying to force someone to violate their religious beliefs

but they are demafasict and want to impose their tyrannical views on everyone

wouldn’t harm me. but i don’t share the same beliefs as the person that was asked here. It harmed her.

they could of simply gone to another web developer instead of trying to force someone to violate their religious beliefs

but they are demafasict and want to impose their tyrannical views on everyone
Submission. All these cases are about forcing Christians to submit to the queers.

Wrong.
I am an ACTUAL Christian, and not a pretender who would do evil things like burning witches, crusades, inquisitions, etc.
Real Christians refrain from harming others unless absolutely necessary.
There was no reason at all to deny the gay wedding web site.
Christian are not supposed to judge others.
You are no christian

You supprot slavery tyranny and mass enforced overty which is precisely what marxism is all about and marxism IS YOUR religion

One needs no fucking reason to refuse to associate with others.

Wrong.
I have done my reading, and everyone pretty much agrees with me except those with a greedy political bias.
There is no question at all in this case.
The web designer is not harmed at all in any way by doing the gay wedding website.
The clients, (if there actually would have been any), would have been harmed by the denial of service which was totally arbitrary and illegal.
No one on earth agrees witrh any of the grabage you spew

Who are you to tell the 7th Day Adventist what their beliefs are?

Giving someone Sunday off you are endorsing Sunday as the Holy Day just as much as making a cake endorses gay marriage.
7th Day Adventists' Sabbath is Saturday. :rolleyes-41:

Wrong.
I have done my reading, and everyone pretty much agrees with me except those with a greedy political bias.
There is no question at all in this case.
The web designer is not harmed at all in any way by doing the gay wedding website.
The clients, (if there actually would have been any), would have been harmed by the denial of service which was totally arbitrary and illegal.
Motherfucker! You cannot compel people to support your stupid faggotry! Fuck off with your nonsense!

Well, in the future, it should yes. Otherwise it is infringing on an employees right to worship. Simple fact.
Nobody has to take a job where they have to work when they want to be going to church.

How many?

In actuality the biggest threat to any child's safety are the parents and family members of that child not some random gay person..

And let's not forget the many thousands of children that have been abused by priests and clergy but you seem OK with that.
So, family is “toxic” to you eh?

I have to question the sincerity of those denying wedding related services to same sex couples

They call up Jesus as their reason to refuse to service gay weddings. Yet, as Christians, they have no problem providing their service to a pregnant bride, a couple that has lived in sin for a decade, couples who have married and divorced several times, atheists and interfaith couples.
Why is it so important for you to force others to do something they don’t want to do?

So, family is “toxic” to you eh?
It's a fact.

A child is far more likely to be abused or killed by a family member or a close family friend than a random gay stranger.

You people like to ignore the facts.

haha the dems havent…it’s pretty clear from the racist post by dems since the courts ruling they haven’t

That's why they elected a President for being black? Because they hate the blacks?

I think you're confused.

It's a fact.

A child is far more likely to be abused or killed by a family member or a close family friend than a random gay stranger.

You people like to ignore the facts.
That's communist bullshit....Replace the family with government...

So, tell me then, if the family is toxic, who do you want to replace them with?
OK quote the post where i used the word "toxic"

And then quote the post where I said anything about "replacing" families with anything.

OK quote the post where i used the word "toxic"

And then quote the post where I said anything about "replacing" families with anything.
God you people are frustrating....Sigh*

I said "toxic", based on your claim that "A child is far more likely to be abused or killed by a family member or a close family friend than a random gay stranger."

And you agreed saying, "It's a fact."

So, if you agree that "toxic" is a "fact" to you, then you don't HAVE to say it dumbass....

Now, care to answer the question? Who would you replace the family with?

Forum List

Back