NRA Children's Museum

Imagine the carbon footprint from a mile-long procession of buses.

I wonder how those people sleep at night.

sad-world-globe-cartoon-vector-illustration-44049625.jpg

Seems Fitting to honor the only tangible effect of the 2nd Amendment:

What does the NRA have to do with that? They train first responders and civilians to use firearms legally and safely.....and many NRA trained individuals have saved lives with their guns........

Well, it's certainly a byproduct that the NRA doesn't care about.

It's not the NRA's responsibility to prevent unhinged individuals from committing gun crimes. They promote the safe, responsible, and legal use of firearms.

It's your government's responsibility to protect unhinged individuals from committing gun crimes, and they can't even do that. They don't enforces the myriad of laws already on the books, they don't prosecute those who do break the law, and they continually try to deny the right of law-abiding citizens to protect themselves with firearms.

So don't try to blame the NRA. They are nothing more than a trigger word that send leftist idiots into a tizzy. Fix your fucking government instead. And keep your grubby mitts off my guns.

Last edited:
It's not the NRA's responsibility to prevent unhinged individuals from committing gun crimes. They promote the safe, responsible, and legal use of firearms.

It's your government's responsibility to protect unhinged individuals from committing gun crimes, and they can't even do that. They don't enforces the myriad of laws already on the books, they don't prosecute those who do break the law, and they continually try to deny the right of law-abiding citizens to protect themselves with firearms.

So don't try to blame the NRA. They are nothing more than a trigger word that send leftist idiots into a tizzy. Fix your fucking government instead.

Their god, government, failed them and this is simply a way to distract this fools from that truth...

But they see it as their responsibility to make sure dickless wonders like yourself with obvious mental issues can buy as many guns as they want.

Go fuck yourself, flat-chested potential transvestite. So now you're jealous about the size of my dick or something? I'd match it any day against your impotent little stub. And you fancy yourself to be a psychologist too, right? A mentally-prolapsed individual like yourself, is in no condition to evaluate anyone's mental capabilities.

So how many firearms have you ever bought? How many background checks have you ever passed in order to purchase one? Could you even pass a federal background check? Or would you have to lie on the BATF Form 4473, by checking the box that questions your mental condition?

And what about your drug use? That might be a little problem for you too. You'd also have to lie about that, in order to purchase a firearm, wouldn't you? Just like Hunter Biden did, dope head.

Imagine the carbon footprint from a mile-long procession of buses.

I wonder how those people sleep at night.

What if we did the same thing in memory of all the children murdered via abortion? That procession, supposedly representing more than two years' worth of children murdered with guns, would only represent a day or two worth of abortion victims.

Imagine if black families had had AR15s, in the late 1860's when he Democrats in the KKK were attacking them, then later in the 1920's, when a pro-Klan movie hyped by leader of the progressive movement President Woodrow Wilson (D-New Jersey) brought on a Klan revival.

Many of the earliest gun control laws in this nation were passed to benefit the KKK, and specifically targeted black people to be denied the right to keep and bear arms.

Gee, I can't imagine why the KKK would want black people disarmed, can you?

Perhaps the motive there is similar to that of Timothy Sullivan, a violent criminal-gangster-turned-politician, who crafted New York's Sullivan Law specifically to give his gang an advantage over rival gangs, and over law-abiding citizens on whom his gang wanted to prey.

And nearly all who support gun control, to this day, are driven by similar motives, no matter what they may claim. The desire to disarm law-abiding citizens is always based on desires and intentions which, if acted upon, would give those citizens just cause to use their arms to oppose.

Seems Fitting to honor the only tangible effect of the 2nd Amendment:

That spectacle is a testament and "museum" to the disingenuousness and duplicity of rabid anti-gunners.

This particular pity-proxy-policy-presenter campaign using school busses is based in a misrepresentation and outright lie, (4368 "children" killed by guns) and it shows just how despicable and reprehensible anti-gunner tactics are.

The linked news story says:

"Gun violence is the leading cause of death for American children; . . . The bus fleet, which traveled to Cruz’s home and Houston office today, hopes to highlight the scale of loss, and the emphasis on how young and innocent their lives were."​

If the 4368 is presented as the number of gun deaths of "young and innocent children" why not limit the dataset to actual children?

That 4368 number is arrived at by adding in 18 & 19 y.o. adults and that misrepresentation allows the dump of an additional 2,087 more deaths to get to their 4368 total, a 91.495% bump in the real number of child gun deaths.

One child is too many which begs the question, why is the (multi-layered) lie necessary?

The deception is worse when the propaganda is associated with the massacre of "young and innocent" school-aged "children" with the visual of 52 school busses being used to push the deception.

18 and 19 y.o. adults are not children and including the deaths of 18 and 19 y.o. adults, should not be compared to, or included in, the deaths of what is presented as "young and innocent" kids that ride in school buses.

To actually call them children, is a lie -- and given the gun death rate of 18 and 19 y.o. adults is 24.75/100K for 2020 (7.9 times the rate for real "children"), means it is highly likely many of those 18 and 19 y.o. adults, were criminal combatants killed during shootouts on a street, hardly "innocent".

This BS is just another example of the typical dishonest, duplicitous bullshit that anti-gunners can be counted on to spread.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter to Right Wing Religious Nut Jobs, they only care about fetuses.
Funny I'm not right wing or religious and support a woman's right to choose but I will defend the second amendment because I kin ow that the government cannot protect me or my wife and that the Supreme Court has ruled that no police force has any legal obligation to protect the public or come to the aid of anyone

Funny I'm not right wing or religious and support a woman's right to choose but I will defend the second amendment
Since when does an amendment need defending?
It's a fucking amendment.
because I kin ow that the government cannot protect me or my wife
Well, no shit.
Maybe if everyone lived next door to a police station, then even that's iffy.
and that the Supreme Court has ruled that no police force has any legal obligation to protect the public or come to the aid of anyone
So?
But that doesn't mean, they won't.
You have a right to defend yourself and your family?

Since when does an amendment need defending?
It's a fucking amendment.

Well, no shit.
Maybe if everyone lived next door to a police station, then even that's iffy.

So?
But that doesn't mean, they won't.
You have a right to defend yourself and your family?
Rights need defending.

Therefore the Bill of Rights needs defending

And you are going to take the chance the cops might not show up if you ever in danger? I'm not taking that chance with my or my wife's life.

And the very best tool tool for self defense is a firearm

Forum List

Back