NRA Children's Museum

Dipshit.....as the other anti-gun fascists remind us, the NRA was on board for the current NICS system and they want to improve it.......the problem isn't the NRA or guns, or gun owners, the problem is you idiots support the political party that keeps releasing violent gun offenders...over and over again....where 99% of gun murder comes from.....

And you stand in the way of protecting our schools.
This is a lie.

The NRA is clearly part of the problem – the biggest problem is conservatives who refuse to even address the issue, to consider solutions having nothing to do with the regulation of firearms.

All we hear from the right are lies about ‘bans’ and ‘confiscations.’

Loar….we brought up mental health issues, getting people to tell the police about nutty relatives, arming some teachers and staff at schools and providing various non-gun security measures in schools…..

Since you guys profit off of mass public shootings….they are best thing to happen to your anti-gun fanaticism……….you guys refuse to do rational things to prevent these attacks….

Oh wow, the dickless wonder is getting upset. LOL.

The 2nd Amendment is responsible for 100% of the kids getting mowed down in school. We call that a tragedy. You celebrate it.

Do you know how childish you are when you post dumb stuff like that?

Europe took guns away from their peoples…and then Murdered over 1 million children in just 6 years…..along with 14 million other human beings………..more killed in 6 years than all the gun murder deaths in 246 years of our history…..

sell your BS to Biden voters

Red states release folks all the time from Prison. Who sits on those Pardon and Parole boards? Red state governor appointees.

Yet you will blame Democrats for this. Makes no sense but that is what you guys have become....completely devoid of reality.

LOL . . .

Here's Philly:

FXK2RbeXEAAXvS_.jpg

Loar….we brought up mental health issues, getting people to tell the police about nutty relatives, arming some teachers and staff at schools and providing various non-gun security measures in schools…..

Since you guys profit off of mass public shootings….they are best thing to happen to your anti-gun fanaticism……….you guys refuse to do rational things to prevent these attacks….
Start a thread discussing ways to address gun crime and violence that doesn’t involve the regulation of firearms absent lies about ‘bans’ and ‘confiscations.’

Start a thread discussing ways to address gun crime and violence that doesn’t involve the regulation of firearms absent lies about ‘bans’ and ‘confiscations.’
Sure but that is what your democrats want pathway to confiscate all firearms. And I'm not giving it to them no compromise give nothing up mass shootings be damn

The NRA supported background checks, ya damn liar.
The National Rifle Association spent $1.6 million during the first half of the year lobbying members of the House and Senate against laws that would enact stricter background checks for people looking to buy guns, according to disclosure reports.

One of the dozens of bills targeted by the NRA is H.R. 8, a bipartisan proposal that passed the Democratic-controlled House in February and has yet to be taken up by the Republican-controlled Senate. The second-quarter filing shows that NRA lobbyists continued their efforts against the bill after its passage in the House. The lobbyists also looked to make changes to the Background Check Expansion Act from Democratic Sen. Chris Murphy of Connecticut.

The National Rifle Association spent $1.6 million during the first half of the year lobbying members of the House and Senate against laws that would enact stricter background checks for people looking to buy guns, according to disclosure reports.

One of the dozens of bills targeted by the NRA is H.R. 8, a bipartisan proposal that passed the Democratic-controlled House in February and has yet to be taken up by the Republican-controlled Senate. The second-quarter filing shows that NRA lobbyists continued their efforts against the bill after its passage in the House. The lobbyists also looked to make changes to the Background Check Expansion Act from Democratic Sen. Chris Murphy of Connecticut.
They backed background checks, which contradicts candycorns post.
I didnt say they backed background checks for children receiving a a .22 for christmas from their parents.

And gun show loopholes you can drive a truck through.
No such thing as a "gun show loophole"
You are referring to not needing background checks for private transfers. EVERY customer that buys a gun from a dealer at a gun show must go through a background check.
Private transactions happen at gun shows just like they do in walmart parking lots after agreeing to terms on facebook.
Is there a "facebook loophole" too, retard?

And what about your drug use? That might be a little problem for you too. You'd also have to lie about that, in order to purchase a firearm, wouldn't you?

I know when applying for a Florida carry permit, one disqualifying factor is a "a record of drug or alcohol abuse". The problem with this is that a "record" is never defined. Does a single hit off a joint, only to find out you don't like smoking pot, sufficient? Is a weekend bender enough to satisfy having a "record" of alcohol abuse?

I do know that, in Florida at least, if you get your medical marijuana card you lose your concealed carry permit. I don't smoke pot, so I'm not worried about that, but I know pot smokers who won't get their medical marijuana card because of that...

No such thing as a "gun show loophole"
You are referring to not needing background checks for private transfers. EVERY customer that buys a gun from a dealer at a gun show must go through a background check.
Private transactions happen at gun shows just like they do in walmart parking lots after agreeing to terms on facebook.
Is there a "facebook loophole" too, retard?
Yet here is a video of someone buying a gun no questions asked.

Amazing....

Sure but that is what your democrats want pathway to confiscate all firearms. And I'm not giving it to them no compromise give nothing up mass shootings be damn
Conservatives don’t even have the courage, decency, or integrity to at least consider solutions to gun crime and violence that don’t involve the regulation of firearms.

Forum List

Back