NRA Children's Museum

Rights need defending.
HUH?
Who told you that?
Therefore the Bill of Rights needs defending
Who told you that?
And you are going to take the chance the cops might not show up if you ever in danger? I'm not taking that chance with my or my wife's life.
They haven't failed to show up yet.
And the very best tool tool for self defense is a firearm
I agree, that's why I have them.

HUH?
Who told you that?

Who told you that?

They haven't failed to show up yet.

I agree, that's why I have them.
I don't need people to tell me obvious things like you seem to.

And if you want to trust the cops to protect you go ahead. I won't.

Yeah sure you do. If you did you'd know that 60 round magazines aren't commonplace.

I don't need people to tell me obvious things like you seem to.
Evidently..................you do.
And if you want to trust the cops to protect you go ahead. I won't.

Yeah sure you do. If you did you'd know that 60 round magazines aren't commonplace.
I just stated that retard.
30 round magazines are, and retards who can't shoot tape them together.

If Manuel Oliver wants a procession of school buses to honor school children killed, he need not bring up the NRA, or guns. The buses themselves are the killers.

And lobby Congress to make sure anyone can buy any weapon they want no questions asked.

Dipshit.....as the other anti-gun fascists remind us, the NRA was on board for the current NICS system and they want to improve it.......the problem isn't the NRA or guns, or gun owners, the problem is you idiots support the political party that keeps releasing violent gun offenders...over and over again....where 99% of gun murder comes from.....

And you stand in the way of protecting our schools.

That spectacle is a testament and "museum" to the disingenuousness and duplicity of rabid anti-gunners.

This particular pity-proxy-policy-presenter campaign using school busses is based in a misrepresentation and outright lie, (4368 "children" killed by guns) and it shows just how despicable and reprehensible anti-gunner tactics are.

The linked news story says:

"Gun violence is the leading cause of death for American children; . . . The bus fleet, which traveled to Cruz’s home and Houston office today, hopes to highlight the scale of loss, and the emphasis on how young and innocent their lives were."​

If the 4368 is presented as the number of gun deaths of "young and innocent children" why not limit the dataset to actual children?

That 4368 number is arrived at by adding in 18 & 19 y.o. adults and that misrepresentation allows the dump of an additional 2,087 more deaths to get to their 4368 total, a 91.495% bump in the real number of child gun deaths.

One child is too many which begs the question, why is the (multi-layered) lie necessary?

The deception is worse when the propaganda is associated with the massacre of "young and innocent" school-aged "children" with the visual of 52 school busses being used to push the deception.

18 and 19 y.o. adults are not children and including the deaths of 18 and 19 y.o. adults, should not be compared to, or included in, the deaths of what is presented as "young and innocent" kids that ride in school buses.

To actually call them children, is a lie -- and given the gun death rate of 18 and 19 y.o. adults is 24.75/100K for 2020 (7.9 times the rate for real "children"), means it is highly likely many of those 18 and 19 y.o. adults, were criminal combatants killed during shootouts on a street, hardly "innocent".

This BS is just another example of the typical dishonest, duplicitous bullshit that anti-gunners can be counted on to spread.

18 and 19 y.o. adults are not children and including the deaths of 18 and 19 y.o. adults, should not be compared to, or included in, the deaths of what is presented as "young and innocent" kids that ride in school buses.

Yes........exactly......That they have to lie, so early and so often......shows that they have no intention of being honest in any aspect of the gun debate, and when idiots say "they don't want to ban guns," they are lying through their teeth...

First of all, the number of firearm deaths for school-age children drops quite a bit when you do not include 18-year-olds.
---
Removing 18-year-olds would drop the gun death number to 28,559 — just slightly fewer than the total for the military and police.
----

In fact, 17- and 18-year-olds make up almost 56 percent of the gun deaths of school-age children. The numbers also drop significantly — 60 percent — if suicides are removed.
---
We are also wary when a single change in the data set — from age 18 to 17 — reduces the number enough that the statistic is no longer correct.

Biden’s startling statistic on school-age gun deaths

'Then....you have to keep in mind that you have 15 year old, hardened gang members who are not innocent waifs, simply hit on accident by bullets....they are the assassins of these gangs because they know if they get caught, they will be out of prison by the time they are 21.......

If Manuel Oliver wants a procession of school buses to honor school children killed, he need not bring up the NRA, or guns. The buses themselves are the killers.

Thank you....I am now taking that for my posts.....

Total number of people killed in mass public shootings in 2021.......43.

School Buses kill 121....

Deer kill 200

Lawn mowers between 90-100

Every single year..................

I'd still like to hear what law, other than very harsh, very long, prison sentences for violent crime, that anyone, right or left, thinks can be passed that would stop children from being killed

Seems Fitting to honor the only tangible effect of the 2nd Amendment:

Yep lock those thugs up and keep the trash locked up in those democrat controlled cities and fewer children will be killed. That's what normal people with common sense call real solutions. But no you want the thugs released and believe they are being targeted by racist police.

Dipshit.....as the other anti-gun fascists remind us, the NRA was on board for the current NICS system and they want to improve it.......the problem isn't the NRA or guns, or gun owners, the problem is you idiots support the political party that keeps releasing violent gun offenders...over and over again....where 99% of gun murder comes from.....

And you stand in the way of protecting our schools.
I don't know what's funnier.

That you wrote that....

Or that you may actually believe that.

Red states release folks all the time from Prison. Who sits on those Pardon and Parole boards? Red state governor appointees.

Yet you will blame Democrats for this. Makes no sense but that is what you guys have become....completely devoid of reality.

That you wrote that....

Red states release folks all the time from Prison. Who sits on those Pardon and Parole boards? Red state governor appointees.

Yet you will blame Democrats for this. Makes no sense but that is what you guys have become....completely devoid of reality.

Seeing as how you don't even own a firearm, you should probably recuse yourself the fuck out of this conversation.

Oh wow, the dickless wonder is getting upset. LOL.

The 2nd Amendment is responsible for 100% of the kids getting mowed down in school. We call that a tragedy. You celebrate it.

I disagree, my flat-chested manly-looking "woman."

The 2nd Amendment is the reason I'm not speaking the King's' English, eating eel pie, drinking gin, and beating my wife tonight.

Although you sound like you could use a good beating. Perhaps you should find a husband who would do that for you. Then maybe you wouldn't be such an insufferable K*nt.

That you wrote that....

😆 Are you hoping they'll ban broomsticks? 😅😅😅

What does the NRA have to do with that? They train first responders and civilians to use firearms legally and safely.....and many NRA trained individuals have saved lives with their guns........
The NRA is clearly part of the problem – the biggest problem is conservatives who refuse to even address the issue, to consider solutions having nothing to do with the regulation of firearms.

All we hear from the right are lies about ‘bans’ and ‘confiscations.’

Forum List

Back