🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NRA gives bada** response to media fueled women's march

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Video: NRA Gives Bad*ss Response to Media Fueled Women's March - Eagle Rising

I am the NRA. Millions of Americans are the NRA. We are not bigots, sexists, xenophobes, or any other word the left can make up and add an “ism” or “phobe” to the end of. We are every day, ordinary people who choose to practice our second amendment right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boom!! They said it all no more needs to be said. To bad so sad.

You can spell "badass" like a normal person, MW. I promise not to get mad.

I am the NRA. Millions of Americans are the NRA. We are not bigots, sexists, xenophobes, or any other word the left can make up and add an “ism” or “phobe” to the end of. We are every day, ordinary people who choose to practice our second amendment right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The terrified snowflakes of the NRA are an embarrassment

They certainly seem intimidated...afraid even...of these women.

Women like Linda Sarsour who supports Saudi style sharia? If you are not opposed to her and her fellow travelers you are a fascist.

Your support for the Wahhabist pig Sarsour is noted.

Who? I don't know who that is. But speaking of supporting Wahhabist's...

4095941C00000578-0-image-a-59_1495306270799.jpg

trump-orb.jpg

She's in the picture you quoted you fucking dolt. Show me Trumps tweets approving Saudi style sharia because here are Sarsours:

Linda Sarsour’s Awkward Defensiveness Over Saudi Oppression That The Left Seems To Ignore.

She's in the picture you quoted you fucking dolt. Show me Trumps tweets approving Saudi style sharia because here are Sarsours:

Linda Sarsour’s Awkward Defensiveness Over Saudi Oppression That The Left Seems To Ignore.

Who? Are you talking about the dumb prostitute standing right in between Trump and the King Wahabbist?

Who? Are you talking about the dumb prostitute standing right in between Trump and the King Wahabbist?

No it's the hijab wearing pedophile worshipper on the right side of the YouTube video. Trump has to negotiate with the Saudis to protect US oil interests but Sarsour voluntarily supports Saudi style sharia, she is a disgusting reprobate and fascist pig as is anyone who supports her and her anti-Women marches.

No it's the hijab wearing pedophile worshipper on the right side of the YouTube video. Trump has to negotiate with the Saudis to protect US oil interests but Sarsour voluntarily supports Saudi style sharia, she is a disgusting reprobate and fascist pig as is anyone who supports her and her anti-Women marches.
Again, I don't know who the hell you're talking about. The person I DO know about who is celebrating Wahabbist Shah's and trying to build hotels in their Kingdoms? That's the President of the Electoral College of the United States of America, Donald Dump.

Again, I don't know who the hell you're talking about.

Then fuck off from this thread you are too ignorant of the subject matter to discuss this any further.

LMMFAO....you are either blind, stupid, a liar or all three, Dana aint scared of jack shit, that's a bad ass broad right there

Forum List

Back