NRA vs Chris Christie: Christie Defeated by Logic

The NRA wants to protect our children, just as long as it doesn't inconvenience murderers, wife beaters, felons and the mentally ill having to submit to a background check.

And the gun manufacturers wants to protect our children, just as long as it doesn't cut into their profits.

And liberals wants everyone to enjoy their rights as long as it doesn't include scary looking items that may make them pee in their panties.

The moment you insisted that gun control was viable. Keep walking.

Flawed assertion. Show where I "insisted that gun control was viable."

You are losing already.

You argue for gun control on a consistent basis. Don't deny it. I have dozens of witnesses.

Show where I "insisted that gun control was viable." Reactionary witnesses are known for lying. Post where I said I want all guns restricted.

Templar fails. None of them report that I said gun control was viable.

They do point out the reactionaries' stupidity.

Templar fails. None of them report that I said gun control was viable.

They do point out the reactionaries' stupidity.

Typical narcissism.

Deny it all you want Jake, you're busted. You were caught advocating limitations to the 2nd Amendment. That has "gun control is viable" written all over it.

Have a nice morning, gun control freak.

The Canucks, like the Brits, have a much lower murder rate than the USA, per 100,000.

UK 1.2
Can 1.6
USA 4.8

All countries have violence, but we have MUCH more of it than the other two.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The key words are VIOLENT CRIMES

I would suggest MURDER is a violent crime, and the UK and Canada have far less of it per capital than the USA.

You cannot get away from the numbers, bigrebnc.

Murder versus what weapon was used.
Hands and feet
Blunt objects
Bats
Knives
Poisons
Vehicle
As I said those countries have a higher violent crime rate versus the U.S..
guns
I WILL ADD VIOLENT CRIME DOESN'T ALWAYS END IN MURDER.

Last edited:
Templar fails. None of them report that I said gun control was viable. They do point out the reactionaries' stupidity.

Typical narcissism. Deny it all you want Jake, you're busted. You were caught advocating limitations to the 2nd Amendment. That has "gun control is viable" written all over it. Have a nice morning, gun control freak.

Your narcissism and argument are busted, reactionary. SCOTUS in Miller, Heller, McDonald etc, have all accepted that legislatures can regulate gun sales and types as well as who can own guns.

Templar fails. None of them report that I said gun control was viable. They do point out the reactionaries' stupidity.

Typical narcissism. Deny it all you want Jake, you're busted. You were caught advocating limitations to the 2nd Amendment. That has "gun control is viable" written all over it. Have a nice morning, gun control freak.

Your narcissism and argument are busted, reactionary. SCOTUS in Miller, Heller, McDonald etc, have all accepted that legislatures can regulate gun sales and types as well as who can own guns.

Thank you for proving my point. No they don't. They limit the sale of military ordinance to ordinary civilians, which I can completely understand. No Vulcan cannons, no howitzers, bazookas, grenades.. that stuff.

Now that you've shot yourself in the foot, you can run off and hide now. Bye, Jake.

Last edited:

Thank you for proving my point. No they don't. They limit the sale of military ordinance to ordinary civilians, which I can completely understand. No Vulcan cannons, no howitzers, bazookas, grenades.. that stuff.

Now that you shot yourself in the foot, you can run off and hide now. Bye, Jake.

Damnit, does that mean I have to turn in my flame-thrower?

its funny, back when he was running, Lavin, Hannity, Rush, all the conservative (Republican) water boys loved this guy. I watched Hannity let Cristy slide on his show on the gun control question. Now look. Cristy is a fat piece of shit just as I said. He is a perfect example why straight ticket voting should be banned.

tumblr_mb29nk8QMD1rn1isao1_500.jpg

Now that you shot yourself in the foot, you can run off and hide now. Bye, Jake.

Damnit, does that mean I have to turn in my flame-thrower?

Actually, it means you can quit posting now. On this subject. See ya!

Thank you for proving my point. No they don't. They limit the sale of military ordinance to ordinary civilians, which I can completely understand. No Vulcan cannons, no howitzers, bazookas, grenades.. that stuff. Now that you've shot yourself in the foot, you can run off and hide now. Bye, Jake.

It was your foot you shot; thank you for confirming my points.

We can always count on reactionaries to defeat themselves.

Thank you for proving my point. No they don't. They limit the sale of military ordinance to ordinary civilians, which I can completely understand. No Vulcan cannons, no howitzers, bazookas, grenades.. that stuff. Now that you've shot yourself in the foot, you can run off and hide now. Bye, Jake.

It was your foot you shot; thank you for confirming my points.

We can always count on reactionaries to defeat themselves.

I got news for both of you Miller versus U.S 1939. dictates what weapons are protected by the second amendment.

Yep. And you nuts and the NRA armed the fellow that blew up the Boston Marathon. Aren't you proud of your accomplishments? And when there is another Sandy Hook, you can brag about that, also.

You are just as insane as any suicide bomber.

Nice avoiding the point.

I'd like to know why you want the Tsaranaev Brothers or Adam Lanza to have access to weapons?

Kind of seems like a bad idea to me.

So how is attacking the Rights of Law abiding gun owners going to fix that? I'll help you... It isn't.

The key words are VIOLENT CRIMES

I would suggest MURDER is a violent crime, and the UK and Canada have far less of it per capital than the USA.

Hands and feet
Blunt objects
Bats
Knives
Poisons
Vehicle
guns

cough cough cough clear throat. humm humm

Hands and feet
Blunt objects
Bats
Knives
Poisons
Vehicle
guns

Still losing the argument, hmmm? We are talking about murder rates as well as violent crime, and you continue to lose across the board.

Typical of bigreb: he's lost again.

Hands and feet
Blunt objects
Bats
Knives
Poisons
Vehicle
guns

Still losing the argument, hmmm? We are talking about murder rates as well as violent crime, and you continue to lose across the board.

Moving the goal post now?
It started with gun deaths
I posted that those countries have higher violent crimes rates you went with murder as being part of violent crime
My rebuttal was not not all violent crime ends in murder
So to prevent you from picking up the goal post any further than you already have those countries have a higher violent crime rate than the U.S.

Moving the goal post now?
It started with gun deaths
I posted that those countries have higher violent crimes rates you went with murder as being part of violent crime
My rebuttal was not not all violent crime ends in murder
So to prevent you from picking up the goal post any further than you already have those countries have a higher violent crime rate than the U.S.
You are the one moving the goal posts.

I posted material on higher violent crimes, and you resent that murder (the most violent crime of all) was included.

Violent crime rates, high or law, are immaterial without murder included in them.

You make no sense, but you are a reactionary militia guy, so what can anybody expect.

Forum List

Back