NRA vs Chris Christie: Christie Defeated by Logic

Still losing the argument, hmmm? We are talking about murder rates as well as violent crime, and you continue to lose across the board.

Typical of bigreb: he's lost again.

Moving the goal post now?
It started with gun deaths
I posted that those countries have higher violent crimes rates you went with murder as being part of violent crime
My rebuttal was not not all violent crime ends in murder
So to prevent you from picking up the goal post any further than you already have those countries have a higher violent crime rate than the U.S.
You are the one moving the goal posts.

I posted material on higher violent crimes, and you resent that murder (the most violent crime of all) was included.

Violent crime rates, high or law, are immaterial without murder included in them.

You make no sense, but you are a reactionary militia guy, so what can anybody expect.
You aren't making your argument now you need to move the goal post.
The disagreement started with countries having a lower death by gun rate. My rebuttal is those countries have a higher violent crime rate than the U.S.
You can't argue that I am wrong without attempting to move the goal post.

You are trying to suggest that some background checks are somehow universal checks.

They aren't, you know it, the members of the Board know it.

My rebuttal to your violence rate by country is meaningless without murder rates: so true.

You moved the goal post, and I put it back.

Americans want universal background checks: end of subject.

My rebuttal to your violence rate by country is meaningless without murder rates: so true.

Cleaned the irrelevant things from the discussion to stop you from moving the goal post
The U.S. has a higher gun murder rate
But those countries have a higher violent crime rate
And violent crime does not always end in murder.

You are trying to suggest that some background checks are somehow universal checks.

bigrebnc admits to cutting my material above, so I have restored it. Here is his material below en toto:

Cleaned the irrelevant things from the discussion to stop you from moving the goal post

None of which makes the USA any safer or better than the other countries, which have a much smaller murder rate. Don't you understand that?

Jake jake jake...

Polls don't oversee the Second Amendment. Go fuck yourself. Not kidding.

I don't care what fools who are uneducated assholes in the midst of big cities like New York or Los Angeles care about. All they want is the next freebie.

Stupid souls. I pity them but man oh man are they idiots.

bigrebnc admits to cutting my material above, so I have restored it. Here is his material below en toto:

None of which makes the USA any safer or better than the other countries, which have a much smaller murder rate. Don't you understand that?

Do you understand what moving the goal post means?
When you insert back ground checks which is not part of the discussion that is moving the goal post and irrelevant.

Now back on track
The U.S. has a higher gun death rate than any other country
However, those other countries have a higher violent crime rate than the U.S. And violent crime doesn't always end in murder.

Yep. And you nuts and the NRA armed the fellow that blew up the Boston Marathon. Aren't you proud of your accomplishments? And when there is another Sandy Hook, you can brag about that, also.

You are just as insane as any suicide bomber.

Nice avoiding the point.

I'd like to know why you want the Tsaranaev Brothers or Adam Lanza to have access to weapons?

Kind of seems like a bad idea to me.

Clearly not through legal means..

Jake jake jake...

I don't care what fools who are uneducated assholes in the midst of big cities like New York or Los Angeles care about. All they want is the next freebie.

You are wrong if you don't think the Congress and state legislatures can't pass sensible legislation.

No one is talking about taking away peoples' guns.

Universal background checks is sensible, 90% of American wants it, and your opinion does not meet constitutional muster.

Just the way it is.

When you insert back ground checks which is not part of the discussion that is moving the goal post and irrelevant.

Now back on track
However, those other countries have a higher violent crime rate than the U.S. And violent crime doesn't always end in murder.

Now I put the goal post back after you moved it. Guns are part of "higher violent crime" rates, bigrebnc. No way you can get around it.

It is safer to live in Canada and the UK than here. Simple fact. Son, murder is the ultimate violent crime, and the USA is the leader by far compared to US and Canada.

You can't have it both ways.

Jake jake jake...

You are wrong if you don't think the Congress and state legislatures can't pass sensible legislation.

No one is talking about taking away peoples' guns.

Universal background checks is sensible, 90% of American wants it, and your opinion does not meet constitutional muster.

Just the way it is.

We already have background checks

Now back on track

Now I put the goal post back after you moved it. Guns are part of "higher violent crime" rates, bigrebnc. No way you can get around it.

It is safer to live in Canada and the UK than here. Simple fact. Son, murder is the ultimate violent crime, and the USA is the leader by far compared to US and Canada.

Yes jake guns are part of violent gun rate
But the overall violent crime rates of those countries are higher than the violent crime rate in America.
Violent crime does not always lead to murder.
Violent crimes could be assaults.

Jake jake jake...

So 'educated' people like yourself believe the second amendment protects the right to bear arms to murderers, wife beaters, felons and the mentally ill.

How do other 'educated' people greet you when they see you...nice TOOTH?

Now back on track

But the overall violent crime rates of those countries are higher than the violent crime rate in America.

"Yes jake guns are part of violent gun rate" thank you, and so is murder
"But the overall violent crime rates of those countries are higher than the violent crime rate in America." but not safer at all
"Violent crime does not always lead to murder." Immaterial
"Violent crimes could be assaults"Yes, they could. Hint: they are.

And -- it is safer to live here because of the incredibly reduced numbers of murders in the UK and Canada

"Yes jake guns are part of violent gun rate" thank you, and so is murder
"But the overall violent crime rates of those countries are higher than the violent crime rate in America." but not safer at all
"Violent crime does not always lead to murder." Immaterial
"Violent crimes could be assaults"Yes, they could. Hint: they are.

And -- it is safer to live here because of the incredibly reduced numbers of murders in the UK and Canada
Assault victims
Ranked 2nd. 133% more than United States

Perception of safety > Walking in dark 70% 82%

UK Ranked 12th. U.S. Ranked 2nd. 17% more than United Kingdom
\

NationMaster - Crime stats: United Kingdom vs United States

Assault victims
Canada
2.3% 1.2%

Ranked 5th. 92% more than United States Ranked 11th.

NationMaster - Crime stats: Canada vs United States

Don't think so.

Yup, know so. A beating is not forever. Murder is. The higher violence lower murder rates are worth it.

Actually, King George had similar power as our president does now, believe it or not. There are records stating he submitted bills for consideration to the Parliament, who by that time had not taken full control of the governance yet. He still had power over the troops, too (which is how he was able to land troops and ships on Colonial shores during the war). It wasn't until 1783 that Parliament had taken full control. You can keep insulting me if you'd like, but it shows you for what you are.

I'm sure that's what you learned in Home Skule... but it just ain't true.

Says you. And by the way, I actually went to and graduated from High School. So you can ditch that "home-skule" bullshit, numbnuts.

Funny, you seem to have abuot a fifth grader's understanding of the Revolutionary War.

I mean, if you think the King had real power at that point....

Jake jake jake...

So 'educated' people like yourself believe the second amendment protects the right to bear arms to murderers, wife beaters, felons and the mentally ill.

How do other 'educated' people greet you when they see you...nice TOOTH?

oh gorky pull the boot out of your ass it looks funny their.

Forum List

Back