NY Supreme Court will allow lawsuit against the Trump Foundation...

So every president can now be sued while trying to do a very important job for us and libs applaud this?...how stupid is that?....this will be overturned everyone is saying so....but its us the tax payer that will have to fork over the tax dollars for expensive court time...this resist movement is getting expensive....
Mueller's investigation has made the U.S. a bunch of money and you have failed to take us to a point where Trump can be declared a dictator that's above the law.
You are suffering from something called you got your ass handed to you in 2016 and can’t stop crying lol
2019 and that's still all you have :itsok:

So every president can now be sued while trying to do a very important job for us and libs applaud this?...how stupid is that?....this will be overturned everyone is saying so....but its us the tax payer that will have to fork over the tax dollars for expensive court time...this resist movement is getting expensive....
Mueller's investigation has made the U.S. a bunch of money and you have failed to take us to a point where Trump can be declared a dictator that's above the law.
You are suffering from something called you got your ass handed to you in 2016 and can’t stop crying lol
2019 and that's still all you have :itsok:
I know it’s sad the state you are in lol

Civil suit. Worst case, a fine. Trump is worth BILLIONS.

"Walls closing in."

You are SO pathetic.
Manafort is being charged with 16 FELONIES...what makes you think Trump won't also be

Trump spent his life suing people left in right in hopes for cash grabs that could save his dying businesses. About time karma comes back around.

Obama spent his life frequenting gay bars and playing with Barbie dolls. See I can make shit up too. :itsok:
Wow not surprised Trump, despite your worship of him, is something else in the world that you're completely ignorant about
Watching the reactions of every TV channel political shills when Trump won the Presidency is proof enough of the evil our nation has become.

Trump spent his life suing people left in right in hopes for cash grabs that could save his dying businesses. About time karma comes back around.

I can easily imagine Trump's kids telling the orange clown...."dad, we could have gone for decades screwing people without all this scrutiny.......but your fucking ego wanted the oval office....and look what's happening."

LMAO
He never wanted the Oval Office. He saw running for president strictly as a marketing opportunity. Even he never imagined there'd be enough stupid people in this country to vote for him to be president.

He never wanted the Oval Office. He saw running for president strictly as a marketing opportunity. Even he never imagined there'd be enough stupid people in this country to vote for him to be president.

A sample of these stupid people can be found on this forum.......LOL

(Always remember what Trump stated...."I love the poorly educated...and they love me....")

I’m just here for the trump derangement syndrome lol

Sorry, you missed the seminar. It was yesterday. But try again and make sure you wear your MAGA hat.
Who did you vote for?

Pat Paulson, Who Else. Like a Texas Governor, a Dead Comedian can do a better job than the two choices we had.
Lol poor guy,, might want to check how great America is now because of trump

You seem to be attributing the same thing to us thatbthenwhote trash suffered from when we had the first black president.

We can’t help it if you’re ok with a treasonous, corrupt, unqualified sociopath as president.

But thanks for playing.

Sorry, you missed the seminar. It was yesterday. But try again and make sure you wear your MAGA hat.
Who did you vote for?

Pat Paulson, Who Else. Like a Texas Governor, a Dead Comedian can do a better job than the two choices we had.
Lol poor guy,, might want to check how great America is now because of trump
Only tontrump trolls. Not tonnirmal people.

Is there some reason you’re incapable of actually addressing the topic?

You seem to be attributing the same thing to us thatbthenwhote trash suffered from when we had the first black president.

We can’t help it if you’re ok with a treasonous, corrupt, unqualified sociopath as president.

But thanks for playing.
History is recording the greatest president in the history of America , And there is nothing you can do about it

New York...

Recently had a $27 Million Shipment of Cocaine seized.

Chased A Multi Billion Dollar Company out of their state so they wouldn’t have had the money to pay for the cocaine anyways.

New York, Like California are the two most politically corrupt states in the country.

So it’s no surprise a cesspool like New York would do everything they could to go after Trump his family and anything related to him in every way they can.

Once a Nation loses its moral and ethical foundations, anything is possible and is “Fundamentally Transformed” Political Investigations become normalized & then create Political Prisoners and Tyranny grows an imperceptible inch at a time so that you do not notice you are no longer free, until you become a political prisoner placed behind political bars for daring to simply disagree with those who have power and privilege and who see you as a threat to a life where rules don’t apply to them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back