NY Supreme Court will allow lawsuit against the Trump Foundation...

I’m just here for the trump derangement syndrome lol

Sorry, you missed the seminar. It was yesterday. But try again and make sure you wear your MAGA hat.
Who did you vote for?

Pat Paulson, Who Else. Like a Texas Governor, a Dead Comedian can do a better job than the two choices we had.
Lol poor guy,, might want to check how great America is now because of trump

You spelled it wrong. It's grate. Make America Grate Again. And even before Trump even was sworn in, he's been grating things down to a nub ever since.

Trump spent his life suing people left in right in hopes for cash grabs that could save his dying businesses. About time karma comes back around.

Obama spent his life frequenting gay bars and playing with Barbie dolls. See I can make shit up too. :itsok:

You mean aside from running Harvard law review, practicing law, being a US Senator and a successful two term US President?
He spent millions on hiding his school records. He voted present on everything as a senator. He got elected president only because he was black. He made Carter a happy man, because he isn't considered the worst president anymore.
We are still looking for Obama's Admissions application to Columbia as well as his grades.

I’m just here for the trump derangement syndrome lol

Sorry, you missed the seminar. It was yesterday. But try again and make sure you wear your MAGA hat.
Who did you vote for?

Pat Paulson, Who Else. Like a Texas Governor, a Dead Comedian can do a better job than the two choices we had.
Lol poor guy,, might want to check how great America is now because of trump

You spelled it wrong. It's grate. Make America Grate Again. And even before Trump even was sworn in, he's been grating things down to a nub ever since.
Vladimir Putin approves of your post, comrade
lead_720_405.jpg

/——/ You do know that in NY, the Supreme Court is the lowest court? You do know that, don’t you?

Soooooo, the bottom line in your half brain's conclusion......."...all is well in Trumpsters' world reality"???
/—-/ No knucklehead, it means it can be appealed. You thought the NY Supreme Court was the highest. Common mistake but it’s the way NY lawyers fool their clients. “I took your case to the Supreme Court blah blah blah.”

Trump spent his life suing people left in right in hopes for cash grabs that could save his dying businesses. About time karma comes back around.

Obama spent his life frequenting gay bars and playing with Barbie dolls. See I can make shit up too. :itsok:

You mean aside from running Harvard law review, practicing law, being a US Senator and a successful two term US President?
He spent millions on hiding his school records. He voted present on everything as a senator. He got elected president only because he was black. He made Carter a happy man, because he isn't considered the worst president anymore.
We are still looking for Obama's Admissions application to Columbia as well as his grades.

I suggest you worry about your Orange Individual 1. He's President now. Obama has gone fishing and reads books these days with just a few public outings. Meanwhile, I won't try and defend Bush Jr today either.

But then there is REALITY

Plenty of black men (all?) could not become heads of Harvard Law Review, no black man became President, no black man secured top 10 Presidential performance in history (up from 12th place recently). And left office with 60%+ approval.

Obama did it the old fashion way - HE EARNED IT.

But there is one white man that historians place as the worst president of all time (for now) - Trump.

Last edited:

Plenty of black men (all?) could not become heads of Harvard Law Review, no black man became President, no black man secured top 10 Presidential performance in history (up from 12th place recently).

But there is one white man that historians place as the worst president of all time (for now) - Trump.
The only reason he became president is because he is black.

I suggest you worry about your Orange Individual 1. He's President now. Obama has gone fishing and reads books these days with just a few public outings. Meanwhile, I won't try and defend Bush Jr today either.

Why should I worry about The President? You are worried about him.

I suggest you worry about America and where it is going, and be happy that for the time being, it was diverted from the path of destruction The Left placed it upon and is slowly being strengthened despite all attempts by people like you and your allies to weaken it.

What exactly do you have to offer to us when discussing such issues, except for "Orange Man Bad"?

Why would any poster continue responding to you?

Plenty of black men (all?) could not become heads of Harvard Law Review, no black man became President, no black man secured top 10 Presidential performance in history (up from 12th place recently).

The First Black President was Bill Clinton even though he thought Blacks were Super Predators.

The First Islamic President was Obama Bin Spying, who loved him some terrorists, but treated American Citizens like the enemy.

And The First Orange President is Donald J. Trump. However he wears Red, White and Blue underwear, so I am down with supporting him, no matter how Orange he may be.

The liberal media elected Obama. Without them puffing the guy up and ignoring his complete lack of experience and career accomplishments that clown never would have made it past the Dem primary.
Obama and Bob O'Rourke have a lot in common. Virtually Zero accomplishments and a very short time in office before running for president, and both called The Messiah.

Last edited:

I suggest you worry about America and where it is going, and be happy that for the time being, it was diverted from the path of destruction The Left placed it upon and is slowly being strengthened despite all attempts by people like you and your allies to weaken it.

What exactly do you have to offer to us when discussing such issues, except for "Orange Man Bad"?

Orange Man not bad. Orange Man Nutz. I can deal with Bad.

Plenty of black men (all?) could not become heads of Harvard Law Review, no black man became President, no black man secured top 10 Presidential performance in history (up from 12th place recently). And left office with 60%+ approval.

How did a Black man do all that When AMUWICKA IS WACIST?

What do you have to contribute other than "Orange Man Nutz"?

Why would posters continue to respond to you?

Because I call it like it is, not the way that the Orange Individual 1 and Pauxsnews tells me to call it. If I wanted to hear propoganda, I would turn on Pawxsnews at volume 11 until my ears bled.

Because I call it like it is, not the way that the Orange Individual 1 and Pauxsnews tells me to call it. If I wanted to hear propoganda, I would turn on Pawxsnews at volume 11 until my ears bled.

So you aren't worth having a conversation with is what you are saying. Probably why there is a IGNORE feature on USMB.

Thank you for clarifying that for me.....As a former New Yorker and fully aware of this orange moron's history, I actually thought that the "G" in MAGA stood for GROPE............lol

Forum List

Back