Obama: "A shameful day in Washington"

He mad:

2013-04-17T225508Z_1514391761_GM1E94I0J3P01_RTRMADP_3_USA-GUNS-OBAMA-STATEMENT.JPG

*snif*

Obama angrily denounces gun-rights groups as willful liars - Washington Times

I found this comment by Obama really disturbing. Polls not the Second Amendment count to this man.

Noting polls that showed 90% support for such a measure, Obama called it a "pretty shameful day for Washington" and wondered of Congress: "Who are we here to represent?"

Just as disturbing Reid again citing the will of the people; not the Second Amendment.

Reid earlier warned Republicans that the strong majority of Americans who support expanded background checks won't forget votes against the Manchin-Toomey compromise.

"The American people ... have a long, long memory," he said.

Actually the whole article is disturbing. "Vigilance" will be the word of the future for all Constitution lovers.

Senate rejects expanded gun background checks - CNN.com

I found this comment by Obama really disturbing. Polls not the Second Amendment count to this man.

Noting polls that showed 90% support for such a measure, Obama called it a "pretty shameful day for Washington" and wondered of Congress: "Who are we here to represent?"

Just as disturbing Reid again citing the will of the people; not the Second Amendment.

Reid earlier warned Republicans that the strong majority of Americans who support expanded background checks won't forget votes against the Manchin-Toomey compromise.

Actually the whole article is disturbing. "Vigilance" will be the word of the future for all Constitution lovers.

I am trying to get the full text of this bill. If it only extended the background checks to gun shows and internet deals, as it said, I would not be against it.

I am trying to get the full text of this bill. If it only extended the background checks to gun shows and internet deals, as it said, I would not be against it.

Its on Mancheons website (sp).

GOP to Newtown moms: Fuck off.

No. Not at all.It's a "sorry as I can be for your loss but this bill would not have stopped Adam Lanza and does nothing to address criminal gun violence".

The bill was a shell game to make the Senators appear to be doing something when in effect you can't legislate to prevent criminals or loons from breaking the law.

Forum List

Back