Obama advises againt BLM actions in the NBA

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
Barack Obama today advised basketball stars to resume the season.
Some NBA teams were boycotting against what they called systemic racism in America.

Obama advised LeBron James, other NBA players to resume season: Report

While the message may not be clear to some, it is quite clear.......

Black Lives are NOT more important than Barack Obama's pleasure of watching basketball

Some NBA teams were boycotting against what they called systemic racism in America.

Black Lives are NOT more important than Barack Obama's pleasure of watching basketball
So you were hoping Obama would come out and support the NBA players on the BLM thing? Why? Can we assume you are a BLM supporter?

So you were hoping Obama would come out and support the NBA players on the BLM thing? Why? Can we assume you are a BLM supporter?

Apparently you did not comprehend the post.
The last line sums up my opinion.

Obama did no such thing------------Obama came out in support of his watching NBA and using it to play celebrity-----he supported no one but himself.

What has Obama done to merit such respect from the players? He had 8 years. His biggest failure is he did nothing to improve race relations. All he needed to do was have the courage to tell the truth. He had all the power in the world.

Hussein Obama is your typical narcissist.

"Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. "

"Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. "

narcissist.
THAT's the word I was looking for to describe Obama!!
thanks

Obamas pretty smart. That was good advice. You made a statement now return to your platform so your message can continue to get out. You can always be strategic and boycott again when it will hurt most.

I don't care anymore. Why? The boy cried wolf too many times. Racism is like that. (Jessie Smolets, Nick Sandmann).

Last edited:

narcissist.
thanks
Narcissist is one of Drumpfs middle names. So is incompetent fuckup and carnival barker.

Let them cancel the NBA league for good.....who cares.

NBA players are very wealthy and use that wealth to move to safe neighborhoods, away from the ghetto. I don;'t blame them for that!

But who is left to try and bring some order into the neighborhoods they fled??? The police.

AT the same time they ignore the 100's of black lives the police actually save.

And black on black killings mean nothing to the NBA players who are safe in their ritzy homes.

They are moral hypocrites and if they had an ounce of decency, would apologize.

Or perhaps Obama realizes the American people figured out what a farce BLM is. The radical group does not resonate with most Americans and will lose the election for Joe Biden.

narcissist.
thanks
Narcissist is one of Drumpfs middle names. So is incompetent fuckup and carnival barker.

you have your opinions and we have ours.

meh....

I think its more a matter of Obama knowing that this won't look good for BLM, and Obama doesn't want to see that fail. Democrats are heavily invested in the race card.

narcissist.
thanks

you have your opinions and we have ours.

meh....
Asslips has opinions?

The way I see it the players should return and hold their leverage and platform. If they are playing then companies are buying slots for ads. The networks are going to force the owners into fulfilling the players demands. The threat of a boycott is a great tool. A prolonged boycott gives people time to plan alternatives. Keep them off balance. Make them uncomfortable.

I think its more a matter of Obama knowing that this won't look good for BLM, and Obama doesn't want to see that fail. Democrats are heavily invested in the race card.
Not at all. BLM is a world wide movement. Obama is more concerned about the players losing their leverage.

Lets ask Lebron James what the hell sports has to do with the price of tea, ...screech, put the brakes on. Fuck the NBA, you assholes want to pander the BLM and Chineses government, great. Nobody wants your product anymore. Most of us would rather watch american made paint dry.Talk about biting the hand that feeds you...

I don't care anymore. Why? The boy cried wolf too many times. Racism is like that. (Jessie Smolets, Nick Sandmann).
I don't either actually. I just know that most people want the season to continue, which I don't really care about either. I do get a kick out of it when people want something and they are going to get it, because someone they do not like said or did something, so then it becomes something to bitch about that the person they do not like had anything to do with making what they wanted to happen come about. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back