Obama asking for open ended power to go to war

The limited strike will do nothing. And all out strike is the mother of all wars. I agree with Bolton, North and West that Iran is the issue. Syria is just a side show

-Geaux

The problem for republicans is they simply can’t be believed.

Their opposition to limited military action in Syria isn’t consistent with their support of similar actions in the past, particularly under republican presidents.

Kerry is laughable. I peace creep, anti- war demonstrator, and Vietnam traitor, is now a hawk?

yeah right

-Geaux

He's trying to rehabilitate himself war-willing-wise so he can run for prez in 2016, I suppose.

The problem for republicans is they simply can’t be believed.

Their opposition to limited military action in Syria isn’t consistent with their support of similar actions in the past, particularly under republican presidents.

True. McCain and Graham already came at it from the hawk side --- that the strike is too limited.

I suppose the idea is to get in there and get the war going however they can.

Then when some mocked-up attack on us is arranged, all the neo-cons in Congress and elsewhere will roar and cheer for an attack on Iran and everybody everybody else, to support and help Israel. Neo-con Republicans are such incredible warmongers. They are eager to war on everybody anywhere, especially if it's supposed to fight for Israel.

I see now, you believe it without any evidence because you would hate to have voted for a man who would use them.

he's not going to use nukes.

oh good---that makes all the killing legal, right ?

Are you opposed to a military strike against Syria for objective reasons having nothing to do with Obama, or do you oppose the strike because Obama supports it?

Whatever your response, there’s no way to know whether you and others on the right are being truthful.

You and other conservatives have lied as to the president’s intent, ‘boots on the ground’ and similar idiocy, there’s no way to know if you’re lying as to your rationale for opposing a strike.

Conservatives have only themselves to blame, given their animosity and disdain for the current Administration.

And it’s easy to understand why conservatives and republicans have zero credibility when it comes to the ethics of killing, after Iraq and Afghanistan, two illegal and unnecessary wars, that pointlessly killed thousands.

You and other conservatives have lied as to the president’s intent, ‘boots on the ground’ and similar idiocy, there’s no way to know if you’re lying as to your rationale for opposing a strike.

Conservatives have only themselves to blame, given their animosity and disdain for the current Administration.

And it’s easy to understand why conservatives and republicans have zero credibility when it comes to the ethics of killing, after Iraq and Afghanistan, two illegal and unnecessary wars, that pointlessly killed thousands.

Exactly the same in every detail can be said of you and your side. Did you oppose Bush's war which he claimed was against the poison gas stocks of Saddam?? And why --- because Bush was a Republican, or because you were antiwar?

These two situations are identical. Poison gas in both cases, Middle East dictators in both cases. So if you were for one, you have to be for the other, unless you are a partisan hack and hated the Bush war because he was Republican and love the Obama war because he's a black Democrat.

I see now, you believe it without any evidence because you would hate to have voted for a man who would use them.

he's not going to use nukes.

I am still waiting for you to explain that. Until you do, I will assume you are desperate because non desperate people don't pretend they can judge what people they have never met will do.
Why do you persist in this silly notion that we would ever use nukes against Syria?

It looks like trolling.

Forum List

Back