Obama Creates an Education Office for Blacks...Discrimination Much???

many blacks do well in school, do not commit felonies, don't walk out on their families, hold down jobs and are decent human beings.

Are they oppressed by society too?

In some ways they are. But they've managed to make it. Simply making it isn't proof that discrimation doesn't exist dummy. You must believe that oppression doesn't happen because some make it. I bet, you won't say it tho...because you don't even believe that bullshit.

somehow i knew you would make the ' they made it in spite of racism' comment.

you believe your own bullshit that all blacks are oppressed.

None are oppressed. It's just one more of your lame excuses.

Ok, So you believe that now blacks have the upper hand when it comes to programs like AA? You can always ask a black person but you'll get an answer you dont like. Then go back to what is comfortable for you, which is making up a narrative about something you have no idea, experience or curiosity in understanding. You dont have to ask a black person...you already have your stereotypes that make you feel good.

So do blacks now have the upper hand or not?

your strawman misses the point that black people can and are successful and are not victims of society.

There are plenty of successful black people that have also been victims of society. Your strawman says that because someone is successful they have never or will never experience discrimination or oppression. That is false.

so you are saying that no white person has ever been victim of society?

That any white person never has or never will experience discrimination or oppression?

and all blacks are victims? what a load of.............

1. Yes, dumbass
2. Yes, fuckface
3. Yes, idiot

Ask stupid questions get a stupid answer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY]Louis CK - Being White - YouTube[/ame]

There are plenty of successful black people that have also been victims of society. Your strawman says that because someone is successful they have never or will never experience discrimination or oppression. That is false.

That any white person never has or never will experience discrimination or oppression?

1. Yes, dumbass
2. Yes, fuckface
3. Yes, idiot

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY]Louis CK - Being White - YouTube[/ame]

wow, you must know every black person and white person on the planet

In some ways they are. But they've managed to make it. Simply making it isn't proof that discrimation doesn't exist dummy. You must believe that oppression doesn't happen because some make it. I bet, you won't say it tho...because you don't even believe that bullshit.

Ok, So you believe that now blacks have the upper hand when it comes to programs like AA? You can always ask a black person but you'll get an answer you dont like. Then go back to what is comfortable for you, which is making up a narrative about something you have no idea, experience or curiosity in understanding. You dont have to ask a black person...you already have your stereotypes that make you feel good.

blacks are not the victims you make them out to be

1. Yes, dumbass
2. Yes, fuckface
3. Yes, idiot

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY"]Louis CK - Being White - YouTube[/ame]

IT was pretty good. I liked how there are no ways to offend him, it's a good lesson for all the "offended" out there. Hence I dont get why people have a problem with ******, Chinc, ****, Whop, Lymie, Spud, ect

I'll ask again, Do blacks have the upper hand because of AA or not? I

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY7trE0zfNQ&feature=related]Loveline Rant #3 2003-2-18 - Racism - YouTube[/ame]

1. Yes, dumbass
2. Yes, fuckface
3. Yes, idiot

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY"]Louis CK - Being White - YouTube[/ame]

IT was pretty good. I liked how there are no ways to offend him, it's a good lesson for all the "offended" out there. Hence I dont get why people have a problem with ******, Chinc, ****, Whop, Lymie, Spud, ect

Yeah, thats what I told this bitch the other day. I told her that it's just a proper name for a female dog but after the 3rd or 4th time she stopped listening. Now try hearing that for 3 or 4 generations. Still dont understand?

do you kow of any laws that state whites are to be given preference based on their ethnicity?

So yes....

Now, answer this. What makes you believe that blacks are oppressed?

1. Yes, dumbass
2. Yes, fuckface
3. Yes, idiot

Louis CK - Being White - YouTube

Yeah, thats what I told this bitch the other day. I told her that it's just a proper name for a female dog but after the 3rd or 4th time she stopped listening. Now try hearing that for 3 or 4 generations. Still dont understand?

Nope, it's a word, get over it....I think saying you filthy, lazy piece of shit is worse.

Nope, it's a word, get over it....I think saying you filthy, lazy piece of shit is worse.

most blacks have not been alive for 3 or 4 generations

Give it up, Obama. If we can't educate Afros now, even with spending $200,000 on each of them before the age of 20, how is another department going to change things?

Shit is shit, not matter how much perfume you spray on it.

Give it up, Obama. If we can't educate Afros now, even with spending $200,000 on each of them before the age of 20, how is another department going to change things?

Shit is shit, not matter how much perfume you spray on it.

yeah but it makes them FEEL good, they're doing something and even though they dont, it makes them look like they care...Blacks are the liberal mans burden nowadays

do you kow of any laws that state whites are to be given preference based on their ethnicity?
So yes....

then you are lying to support your argument. Thanks but I don't attempt to debate with people who will say anything to justify their bullshit.

Everything is a word but words convey a message and the message of racism is not well received and disrespectful. Funny because if someone calls a white person a cracker...suddenly they understand the power of words and no one likes being disrespected. But you don't understand that....riiiight.

Everything is a word but words convey a message and the message of racism is not well received and disrespectful. Funny because if someone calls a white person a cracker...suddenly they understand the power of words and no one likes being disrespected. But you don't understand that....riiiight.

Cracker? In your own video, Louis CK made fun of the fact that it didnt bother him, he was like who gives a shit.....I've been called cracker, so what? In fact it hurt me so much, I dont remember anything about those times.....Come to Memphis, you'll see *grin*

I understand about words, trust me Jess JAckson is on tv, I will use ******, but I dont have a problem with the hundreds of black people at work or the black people that I hang out with....and yeah I may call them ****** an them call me cracker.....it's all in fun.....

Last edited:
So yes....

then you are lying to support your argument. Thanks but I don't attempt to debate with people who will say anything to justify their bullshit.

so you are saying that I'm lying?

Isn't AA giving blacks preference based on race?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

and where is your evidence that blacks are oppressed.
You were too much of a coward to answer that one.

Buck, there are still white people crying about the "typical white person" comment. Don't pretend that word don't matter only when were talking about racial slurs.

many blacks do well in school, do not commit felonies, don't walk out on their families, hold down jobs and are decent human beings.

Are they oppressed by society too?

No, they're Uncle Tom oreos.

Strawman. No one calls an educated black person a uncle Tom for being successful. Idiot. Not one definition of uncle Tom describes it as being someone who is educated. But you know that already, that's why you had to build that strawman.

Au contraire, mon ami! It's the very same faction that constantly tells "poor" blacks what victims they are that also tells "poor" blacks that conservative blacks who have made something of themselves are the enemy, to be disdained as "Uncle Toms", oreos, and thusly, traitors to their race. Colin Powel, Condolezza Rice, Walter Williams, and Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas, and Michael Steele, to name a few.
But you go on keeping blacks on the plantation. I just wonder what you get out of that?

Forum List

Back