Obama double talk

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
"My door is open, I put tough cuts and reforms on the table," Obama said. "I'm willing to work with anybody to get this job done."

"These cuts are not smart, they are not fair, they will hurt our economy, they will add hundreds of thousands of Americans to the unemployment rolls," Obama said.*

He is an idiot. This is the president of America?

"My door is open, I put tough cuts and reforms on the table," Obama said. "I'm willing to work with anybody to get this job done."

"These cuts are not smart, they are not fair, they will hurt our economy, they will add hundreds of thousands of Americans to the unemployment rolls," Obama said.*

He is an idiot. This is the president of America?

Are you familiar at all with American politics? Just wondering.

Way to hang the Public Union supporters out to dry Obama!!! :clap2: It's OK, the Unions got exactly what they wanted... Their members collecting Unemployment checks. Brilliant! I guess the Tax the rich crap wasn't enough to cover the crazy entitlement spending habits of Democrats. Obama doesn't care, he doesn't need the Union vote anymore. What does reality look like Democrats, now that you have to view it from under the bus? :lol:

Forum List

Back