Obama encourages illegal aliens to vote without fear of being deported.

MSM Lies for Hillary, Russia US Closer to War, Economic Update | Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog

The mainstream media (MSM) is totally lying to the public about everything from voter fraud to Wiki Leaks. There are many current examples of possible voter fraud such as the recent revelation by the Pew Center that 24 million U.S. voter registrations are “significantly inaccurate.” Pew Center also says there are 1.8 million dead people still on the voter rolls. The other part of the MSM lie is done by omission. The MSM is simply not covering major news stories that are negative to the Clinton campaign. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this is pure fraud on shareholders and the public by so-called news organizations that are really functioning as Democrat propaganda shills.

The U.S. and Russia are moving closer to war. Now, it is reported that Russia is preparing 40 million of its people for nuclear war with training exercises. Russia is also threatening the U.S. with “painful” retaliation if tougher sanctions are imposed.
Fist of all, dipshit, there is a difference between voter fraud & voter registration fraud. People make mistakes filling out the forms. If you set up a booth to register people to vote, you must turn in every filled out form regardless if it was done correctly or has Mickey Mouse on them.

You people really need to go to school & get a fucking education.

Oh good, another thread on this nontopic. You guys lost the last two elections, deal with it.
I disagree, Fenton. Encouraging non citizens to vote is ILLEGAL. If there was a point of doing anything at this time, one would think impeachment could be considered. I fear he's going to arrange for bus loads of illegals going to the polls. I believe that was happening during the primaries if IIRC.

Then lock him up.
He would pardon himself.

Reckon you're just gonna have to be perpetually angry then.

Oh good, another thread on this nontopic. You guys lost the last two elections, deal with it.
I disagree, Fenton. Encouraging non citizens to vote is ILLEGAL. If there was a point of doing anything at this time, one would think impeachment could be considered. I fear he's going to arrange for bus loads of illegals going to the polls. I believe that was happening during the primaries if IIRC.

Then lock him up.
He would pardon himself.

It's interesting that you are not defending this prick. Don't you think he was right to do this?

Thank God that fucktard traitor only has a couple months left in office. The only reason he hasn't been impeached is he's black.

How stupid!

immigrationAAJxl8.jpg

The "Prick-In Chief". It is noted that there was no love lost when the 2008 election happened. He hates Hillary but would do anything to preserve a questionable presidency. He's a whore.

Criminal President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote – Promises No Repercussions (VIDEO)

When readers first sent this to us we thought, no way, not even Obama would be this lawless.

But we were wrong.
Barack Obama openly called on illegal aliens to vote in Tuesday’s election.
This whole administration is lawless!

They lie at every turn.
They lied to get Obamacare passed.
They lied about Benghazi.
They lied about Hillary’s private server and emails.

And now they are calling on illegal aliens to vote.
The video comes from Cavuto.

Criminal President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote - Promises No Repercussions (VIDEO)

A correction to aithor's first tatement. He should have written:

When readers first sent this to us we thought, no way, not even Obama would be this OPENLY lawless.

The Gateway Pundit? Hilarious! I'll wait for a more credible source.

MSM Lies for Hillary, Russia US Closer to War, Economic Update | Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog

The mainstream media (MSM) is totally lying to the public about everything from voter fraud to Wiki Leaks. There are many current examples of possible voter fraud such as the recent revelation by the Pew Center that 24 million U.S. voter registrations are “significantly inaccurate.” Pew Center also says there are 1.8 million dead people still on the voter rolls. The other part of the MSM lie is done by omission. The MSM is simply not covering major news stories that are negative to the Clinton campaign. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this is pure fraud on shareholders and the public by so-called news organizations that are really functioning as Democrat propaganda shills.

The U.S. and Russia are moving closer to war. Now, it is reported that Russia is preparing 40 million of its people for nuclear war with training exercises. Russia is also threatening the U.S. with “painful” retaliation if tougher sanctions are imposed.
Fist of all, dipshit, there is a difference between voter fraud & voter registration fraud. People make mistakes filling out the forms. If you set up a booth to register people to vote, you must turn in every filled out form regardless if it was done correctly or has Mickey Mouse on them.

Always an excuse. So, voter fraud is due to people making "mistakes." Lol.

View attachment 97087

I don't know about him being a Homosexual, I do know that intimate married people do kiss like this.
That is a perfect example of a Muslim kissing a pig. That is not Halal. Obama will go to hell for that.
Yet another ignorant right wing Dumbass.
Eat shit, Libby.

divine-****-o.gif

oooooooooooooo. Another pretend whiner tough guy. That video of your wife if quite disgusting.

Such an angry SWJ. Lol. Hilarious.

Then lock him up.
He would pardon himself.

It's interesting that you are not defending this prick. Don't you think he was right to do this?

Your rage seems to be clouding your judgement and you're moving the target. So have we now moved from this is an illegal offense punishable under the law to you just don't think it was "right"? And have you found some other outlet's treatment of this?

Look, in this envoronment I just can't shat myself everytime I see something obviously designed to make me react emotionally and incoherently.

Look, they were talking about voter REGISTRATION. Not voting.

Look, they were talking about voter REGISTRATION. Not voting.

AND? Registering under a dead person's name is the first step in voter fraud. Of course you have to register before you can vote, einstein.

Hillary will be much worse and Kaine will be just the same. Obama - UN or SOTUS? Which will Hillary reward him with? Both perhaps?

Giggle. And people think Trump will win.

Did ya hear? They are hiring them and busing them around too. :ack-1:

Forum List

Back