*Obama *HAS* To Go*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I don't know if you know this but Obama has to go.
2. He isn't good for America folks, plain and simple.
3. I know you libs wanted to try out the experiment and all giving a brother a chance to govern this Nation, like something old Abe Lincoln would of approved of and all.
4. But this is ridiculous, this Nation is busting apart, we are not ready for this as a people, lets abort this and call it *just a bad idea* folks.
5. More and more of the people are seeing just how corrupt this guy is, and its not just the Abe Lincoln Republicans who are seeing it now, the liberal elite are coming out in Hollywood now by the dozens and are not happy with Obama, his first term it was unheard of, not at this time.
6. Obama himself isn't Presidential, he is attacking the media watch dogs, Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin, Fox News, and this just reveals how desperate he has become.
7. More and more everyday the lib media is going after him, how can he withstand this much longer?
8. He *REALLY* needs to go.
9. Brought to you by *CWN* the man of logic, leading this Nation out of total *STUPID*.
10. Now we need whats left of our government to grow some balls, this can be fixed folks not alls lost.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

James is entitled to his opinion.

Obama will leave office in January 2013.

Sorry bout that,

Of course Obama has to go. He was a ineligible president from the get go.

1. That's what I've been hearing again, seems there is *NO WAY* the birth certificate could of been produced in the era he claims it as produced, and whether or not he was eligible to be President isn't the problem now, the problem is he delivered for evidence a forged document.
2. Sorry case closed he should be impeached for that, plain and simple.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Seriously op? you want crazy uncle Joe running this Country?

1. No not really, I want the Supreme Court to grow some balls and strike this Presidency, and then install the proper President, Mitt Romney.
2. But yeah, if the Supreme Court is ball less then sure I want *JOE*!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. I know you libs wanted to try out the experiment and all giving a brother a chance to govern this Nation, like something old Abe Lincoln would of approved of and all.
4. But this is ridiculous, this Nation is busting apart, we are not ready for this as a people, lets abort this and call it *just a bad idea* folks.
5. More and more of the people are seeing just how corrupt this guy is, and its not just the Abe Lincoln Republicans who are seeing it now, the liberal elite are coming out in Hollywood now by the dozens and are not happy with Obama, his first term it was unheard of, not at this time.
6. Obama himself isn't Presidential, he is attacking the media watch dogs, Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin, Fox News, and this just reveals how desperate he has become.
7. More and more everyday the lib media is going after him, how can he withstand this much longer?
9. Brought to you by *CWN* the man of logic, leading this Nation out of total *STUPID*.
10. Now we need whats left of our government to grow some balls, this can be fixed folks not alls lost.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1092212d1374457709-fla-state-sportsman-series-electric-short-bus.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1*TAZ ME BRO*, IS SUCH A FUCKING HOMO
2. I think its so low class to use a special education bus in this way.
3. Ban on isle three admin!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

As an Independent who has been both a Democrat and a Republican. I voted for Obama because McCain is clearly senile. I had never seen a political campaign change strategy every week. By election day, no one really knew what John McCain stood for. Mitt Romney was an elitist who would reinstate America's aristocracy, and made no apologies for it. So, I was left with Barry Obama.

I believe that Obama is an earnest person, but he can not make decisions. He talks a great story, but voters have learned to forget what he is saying, and wait for his actual decisions.

I am especially concerned about Egypt, Obama's actions have been all over the board. I was surprised to learn that Saudi Arabia is so concerned about Obama's indecisiveness that if the U. S. cuts aide to Egypt, Saudi Arabia will make up for the loss! Talk about relegating the United States to an "also ran" position in the middle east. The United States has lost its voice at the table on this important issue.

I predict that Obama will go down in history as a mediocre POTUS, not as bad as "W," Nixon, or Grant, but not in the class with Lincoln, TDR, FDR, JFK, Reagan or Bill Clinton.

There is no need to manufacture negatives there are plenty of facts to support that Obama has to go. I am already thinking 2016. It may sound strange to you because of their differing politics, but the integrity of Chris Christie and Hillary Clinton would make for an election with two competent candidates truly dedicated to their politics.

130110_clinton_christie2_ap_605.jpg

Last edited:
Good lord. You can't get rid of him. He's untouchable. He could drive by 1000 book depositories and never get a scratch. But yes, he's a fucking scumbag. There aren't harsh enough words in the dictionary to describe that Wall Street puppet.

Forum List

Back