Obama: I'm the 'FATHER' of the TEA Party'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama: I’m the father of the Tea Party, you know - Hot Air

"As I reflect back on what’s worked for me in this office, it’s been that I’ve gotten people who maybe didn’t believe in the process to get engaged,” Obama said. “Ironically, I’ve even gotten the other side, that maybe didn’t believe in the process, to get engaged.”

“I gather I’m the father of the Tea Party,” Obama said. “I invigorated the grassroots in the Republican Party as well as the Democratic Party.”

Of course he invigorated the GOP too much and made the TEA Party too strong and too much of a threat. So much so that he had to become only the 2nd President in the US (Bill Clinton being the other) to use the IRS as a weapon against the American people.

Barry had the IRS target the TEA Party and conservatives to prevent them from having a similar impact on his re-election as they did on the previous election, helping the GOP re-take the House.

So...Barak Obama is sorta like Darth Vader...

'TEA Party...(mechanical breathing sound) I am your FATHER!' (mechanical breathing sound)

:p

I'm the 'FATHER' of the TEA Party'

yes

he also has been the best gun salesman several years running

--LOL

yes

--LOL
Yes you rubes were dying to throw your money away

HodinR20130123_low.jpg

Uh huh, And Stalin was the father of NATO.

Geez, Louise, can someone cue up the fat lady on this guy already......

“I gather I’m the father of the Tea Party,” Obama said. “I invigorated the grassroots in the Republican Party as well as the Democratic Party.”
Uh huh.

By that logic, King George III was the father of the American Revolution, and the birth of the United States of America.

People who got their butts kicked, sure come up with some silly things to say about it.

Uh huh.

By that logic, King George III was the father of the American Revolution, and the birth of the United States of America.

People who got their butts kicked, sure come up with some silly things to say about it.

indeed

--LOL

yes

--LOL

HodinR20130123_low.jpg

liar
Oh you mean Obama really was out there selling guns to people? Sorry my bad, I thought you were the liar.

slimebag
Sucker

fuck you

Obama: I’m the father of the Tea Party, you know - Hot Air

"As I reflect back on what’s worked for me in this office, it’s been that I’ve gotten people who maybe didn’t believe in the process to get engaged,” Obama said. “Ironically, I’ve even gotten the other side, that maybe didn’t believe in the process, to get engaged.”

Of course he invigorated the GOP too much and made the TEA Party too strong and too much of a threat. So much so that he had to become only the 2nd President in the US (Bill Clinton being the other) to use the IRS as a weapon against the American people.

Barry had the IRS target the TEA Party and conservatives to prevent them from having a similar impact on his re-election as they did on the previous election, helping the GOP re-take the House.

Actually, I think the movement started under George W. Bush. The bricks to Congress move that was a story in 2006.

A Build-a-Protest Approach to Immigration

060524NS-BricksMartinez.jpg

This is the office of Former Senator Mel Martinez of Florida, a Republican, and he was not alone in getting bricks delivered to his office in 2006.

HodinR20130123_low.jpg

liar
Oh you mean Obama really was out there selling guns to people? Sorry my bad, I thought you were the liar.

slimebag
Sucker

fuck you
Gun dealers after telling you Obama was going to take your guns and send tanks into your neighborhood:

jumpingcash.gif

slimebag
Sucker

fuck you
Gun dealers after telling you Obama was going to take your guns and send tanks into your neighborhood:

jumpingcash.gif

gun dealers didnt say shit liar

honest folk around the country

decided to buy guns according to the prezbos anti gun actions

such as the administration handing out a couple of thousand firearms to felons

to push gun control guns btw that are still killing Americans and will for years to come

Forum List

Back