Obama in a Landslide?

Hi, Joe. You missed the obvious. By picking Ryan, the chief cheerleader has to cheer for Romney and can't cheer for tea. Once elected, the chief tea sits presiding over the senate, which means absolutely nothing.

The tea will vote heavily for Romney, then Mitt being my boy, will simply ignore them for three and a half years.

I love it! Use, abuse, then throw em away.

Guy, Romney is now owned by the Teabaggers.

If you think he's going to get up on Innaguration day and say, "Screw you, Teabaggers who are even a larger slice of Congress than you were before, I'm really a moderate and I'm cutting deals with the Democrats!"

The Teabaggers will feel betrayed.

The moderate Republicans won't work with him because they are all afraid of a teabagger challenging them in their primaries.

And the Democrats will be looking for any chance to screw him.

And this is the beauty of the Teabag movement. They don't even have to win over their own party. There are only about 87 of them in Congress now. All they have to do is threaten to pick up their ball and go home.

Give us a link. I would like to see that map.

I don't know......every time I see the electoral map Obama is losing his lead and Romney keeps gaining.

Right now it's almost even.

President Obama 237 Governor Romney 191

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

The President leads in all but one of the tossup states

They put Wisconsin back into tossup not because the polls have changed, but because Ryan's on the ticket now.

Get real. Wisconsin hasn't gone for the GOP in a national presidential race since 1984.

More to the point, Ryan's "Push Granny from the Train" budget pretty much kills Romney in Florida and Iowa.

With 100 million people on welfare it wouldn't surprise me if he is elected again.

People never want to give up their free handouts, even if it will bankrupt the country.

that's why this administration set out to make it easier to add more to the rolls..
Obama is a student of cloward-piven..we could be already to late

Bammy taught them how to cheat at Acorn

They put Wisconsin back into tossup not because the polls have changed, but because Ryan's on the ticket now.

Get real. Wisconsin hasn't gone for the GOP in a national presidential race since 1984.

More to the point, Ryan's "Push Granny from the Train" budget pretty much kills Romney in Florida and Iowa.

True. And even if you give Wisconsin to Romney, along with Colorado, Iowa, and Florida, assuming Obama takes Virginia (where he currently leads), Obama still wins 278 to 260.

It’s all about EC math, and even when you configure a pessimistic scenario for Obama, the president wins re-election.

You poor kid...Bammy only leads by just over 1 point in both states...what a hack you are.

Hi, Joe. You missed the obvious. By picking Ryan, the chief cheerleader has to cheer for Romney and can't cheer for tea. Once elected, the chief tea sits presiding over the senate, which means absolutely nothing.

The tea will vote heavily for Romney, then Mitt being my boy, will simply ignore them for three and a half years.

If you think he's going to get up on Innaguration day and say, "Screw you, Teabaggers who are even a larger slice of Congress than you were before, I'm really a moderate and I'm cutting deals with the Democrats!"

The moderate Republicans won't work with him because they are all afraid of a teabagger challenging them in their primaries.

And this is the beauty of the Teabag movement. They don't even have to win over their own party. There are only about 87 of them in Congress now. All they have to do is threaten to pick up their ball and go home.

And Obama has been solely owned by the Commies...but that won't stop you all from voting for them..
you get more hysterical each passing day

You poor kid...Bammy only leads by just over 1 point in both states...what a hack you are.

again, that was before you push granny from the train.

And winning by 1 point in florida is usually enough. Mind you, it's Florida, where you can win and still lose... but 1 point is probably enough...

I will laugh my ass off when all you Obama ball licker's lose your homes ,jobs, freedom,guns ,freedom of speech, its going to get really juicy when it comes time to pay the piper, better brush up on your Spanish while your at it....... $3562723908.gif

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• $bc50a49cb11a61428c48ca25f6072341.jpg
    $bc50a49cb11a61428c48ca25f6072341.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 5
  • $pict27.jpg
    $pict27.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 16
If we give Wisconsin to Obama, which is very likely given the current polling and history, and Florida, Virginia, Iowa, and Colorado to Romney, the president wins re-election 275 to 263.

Landslide for Obama? Likely not. But he’ll still be president come 2013.

And Obama has been solely owned by the Commies...but that won't stop you all from voting for them..

If you didn't nominate Romney, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

You guys are making me vote for this fool. Because you ran a bigger fool.

200px-Mr._T_taking_questions.jpg

"I pity the fool!"

Romney is laughing his head off at the Nova78s', going to take their vote, then kick them in their combined ass, after he wins office.

I love voting for Romney. I put down the far left and kick the far right in the face. Great!

Full of shit as always.

If we give Wisconsin to Obama, which is very likely given the current polling and history, and Florida, Virginia, Iowa, and Colorado to Romney, the president wins re-election 275 to 263.

Landslide for Obama? Likely not. But he’ll still be president come 2013.

I don't see him taking Iowa or Florida iwth their 15% retiree populations.

Iowa, particularly, he's never done well in. The evangelicals already don't trust him on the Mormon thing.

"I pity the fool!"

The conversation would be the same, it would just be about the other person. That's the beauty of democrat arguments, all they do is change the name and can use the same argument every time.

"I pity the fool!"

no one is making you do shit, just like no one is asking for all your insane opinions..but you give them anyway

Romney is laughing his head off at the Nova78s', going to take their vote, then kick them in their combined ass, after he wins office.

I love voting for Romney. I put down the far left and kick the far right in the face. Great!

Romney just got rolled by Faux News and the Weekly Standard.

A couple of weeks of exposing the draconian budget this guy has drawn up and Romney now OWNS... it'll be their worst advocacy since the Iraq War.

Romney will take Florida and Iowa. Joe's analysis why not is weak on that. Virginia may be very problematic for Romney, but i am hoping.

bucs90 has been heavily conservative from the beginning, so whining from katz and steph is just that, whining. I hope bucs90 reconsiders.

"I pity the fool!"

The conversation would be the same, it would just be about the other person. That's the beauty of democrat arguments, all they do is change the name and can use the same argument every time.

Romney will take Florida and Iowa. Joe's analysis why not is weak on that. Virginia may be very problematic for Romney, but i am hoping.

I don't see how he takes either.

Romney's campaign is starting to collapse in on itself. He sounded positively whiny yesterday about the Soptic ad.

Did he forget the truckloads of shit he dumped on Newt and the Ricks? Because I'm sure they haven't and they are laughing their asses off right now.

You guys were giddy with Kerry....I'm jus sayin...I remember watching Morris telling the world it was over because of the exit polls :)

You boys and girls go ahead and relax.

Forum List

Back