Obama in serious trouble--Sestak confirms WH offer to drop out of Senate race

Obviously i vote Yea on this one. This matter should be looked into further. Serious crimes could have been committed.

I would tend to believe this scenario is true...notice the near complete silence from the MSM opinion reporters on this subject...someone will have to fall on their sword over this to save Obama's legacy. I waiting for the claims of "roving bands of anti-Obama racist bloggers making a big deal out of nothing" card to be played.

You forgot to include the bit about how they post on their Xboxes and Ipods.

This is commonplace, and has been for hundreds of years.

Welcome to politics.

And, just for shits and giggles, exactly what "impeachable offense" has occurred?

Gott agree.

This shit goes on all the time in politics. Both sides of the aisle No big news in my book.

The only thing I can't figure out is why Barry Boy and his possee don't come right out and tell the tale???

Nothing impeachable here folks.

It's not the crime, it's the cover-up. That's why we need to know who did what, when it happened, who knew, and who tried to conceal it from the public.

Should Special Prosecutor Be Appointed Over Possible Sestak Bribe?...

It won't matter. The Democrats control America right now, so it won't happen even if the case has merit. The only thing Americans can do is to vote against 1-party rule in the future. Let's hope they make the right choices.

Yet another media outlet pushing the Obama-Sestak scandal...

___

Sestak Job Offer Questions Underscore Obama's Lack of Transparency

...Finally, the White House has needlessly suffered a week of bad publicity over whether they offered a job to Sestak so that Sen. Arlen Specter could easily win the Democratic nomination in Pennsylvania. Administration officials were hammered by both Democrats and Republicans such as Sen. Dick Durbin and RNC Chair Michael Steele to come out with the facts. It is rather amusing to hear White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs say with a straight face that White House lawyers have looked into the matter and nothing inappropriate took place. Not to be cynical, but one wonders if those same lawyers will now get a raise, a better title and an extra week of vacation after coming to such a conclusion. Of course, these situations usually end up with a full disclosure of what happened. So why fight it?

As the White House is overwhelmed with questions regarding its cover-up of the Sestak issue, House Republicans launched AmericaSpeaksOut.com as a start to rebuilding that bridge of transparency. By going online and creating conversations around issues and solutions, it begins a new dialogue between constituents and elected officials.
_____

Sestak Job Offer Questions Underscore Obama's Lack of Transparency - Ron Bonjean (usnews.com)

cause we so needed another troll thread on this subject... .

lol.

"Troll thread?" Obviously i disagree with you on that. I think this is a perfectly legitimate and very important question. I'm pretty sure you would feel the same way if a Republican were President right now. Am i wrong in assuming that? Would you be calling this legitimate question a "Troll thread" if that were the case? Try being honest. The Democrats constantly demanded that the previous administration appoint Special Prosecutors and that administration actually obliged. This administration's refusal is pretty disturbing in my opinion. I don't see anything trollish about feeling this way. Hey just my opinion anyway.

Should Special Prosecutor Be Appointed Over Possible Sestak Bribe?...

It won't matter. The Democrats control America right now, so it won't happen even if the case has merit. The only thing Americans can do is to vote against 1-party rule in the future. Let's hope they make the right choices.

Democrats control Georgia?
LOL.:cuckoo:

You're kidding right? Do you even know what this thread is about?

Try to keep up:

Did the White House "Bribe" Joe Sestak? - American Princess

It's a bit suspicious when silence is the adopted strategy after someone lawyers up.

Just sayin'.

I just heard an interesting observation about the Sestak incident on Al Jazeera...what are your opinions on this comment.

"If Sestak was lying or there was no possibilty of criminal suspicion with respect to the position offered and who knew, the White House would have already come out and defended themselves over the snowballing scandal."

I just heard an interesting observation about the Sestak incident on Al Jazeera...what are your opinions on this comment.

"If Sestak was lying or there was no possibilty of criminal suspicion with respect to the position offered and who knew, the White House would have already come out and defended themselves over the snowballing scandal."

:eusa_eh:

i wouldn't imply sestak was lying. i don't think ANYONE is implying that sestak is lying.

but again, THE WORDS USED determine whether there was something illegal.

And one hour ago...
____

Sestak, himself a retired Navy admiral, alleges that the White House did offer him a job, but won’t go beyond that, either.

We agree with Weiner. The present situation is not going to satisfy the public and sooner or later the White House is going to have to come clean, as Weiner says.

_____

Weiner Urges White House To Tell All About Rumored Job Offer | www.qgazette.com | Queens Gazette

By "the public" you mean this handfull of crybabies and sore losers.. You hand more traction with the birth certicicate...:lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Then what is the White House hiding?

Gibbs said that The Obama White House had investigated The Obama White House and cleared the Obama White House of wrong-doing.

All they have to do is to provide the details of the investigation. The fact that they haven't is not a good sign.

:eusa_eh:

Hey now....Bangkok TRUE TV....plus I like the commercials for them...
"George Bush and the Neo-Cons rule the world."

If anyone has ever watched Al Jazeera they know what I'm taking about....and actually you would be surprised how conservative their commentary is on quite a few issues.

Al Jazeera...now there's an unimpeachable source on what is proper/improper in American government. :eusa_eh:

Then what is the White House hiding?

Gibbs said that The Obama White House had investigated The Obama White House and cleared the Obama White House of wrong-doing.

All they have to do is to provide the details of the investigation. The fact that they haven't is not a good sign.

I have to agree with the premise that the longer the WH waits to address this the worse it will get. Emmanuel and Axelrod are cooking up something.

The source doesn't change the facts regarding Sestak and Gibb's statements.

Forum List

Back