Obama Is Losing And Everyone In His Campaign Knows It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pointing out the reason the governor is circling the drain. You guys nominated him...he's your problem.

You keep posting these absurd claims. You are the Baghdad Bob of this site with your pro Obama crap.

"He's not conservative"...thats what you said about Romney. Another one of you guys called him a "turd". Grumps calls him a "shitty choice".

If the claims are absurd; they are the ones YOU and YOUR brethern are making. The polls show the Governor circling the drain. Facts are beautiful things. That they totally fuck over your position makes them oh so sweet.

Care to take me up on my wager if you're THAT confident? Didn't think so pussy-boy.

Yup. Romney is not conservative. No question about it. Never thought he was, still don't. Don't expect him to govern like a conservative.
But even as an Eastern/Nixon/Rockefeller Republican he will be 100 times more conservative than Obama. Not that it will take much.

I love it, Romney is not conservative enough for the Left.............well what do ya know.

:lmao:

Rabid is the one who said "he's not conservative". Romney is the perfect candidate for the GOP; principles that change with the variable winds et. al.

They aren't principles. They are policies. And policies change with circumstances.
For someone absolutely convinced Obama is going to win you sure like you're trying to convince yourself more than anyone else.

There are 100's of thousands who HAVE jobs because of his efforts.

That is why out of the choices, I think he is the best oppty.

Nobody has a job because of his efforts...

You live under the delusion that the wealthy create jobs.

They don't. they just profit. They are parasites that have convinced you they are vital organs.

What creates jobs is consumer demand, not wealthy investors.

Demand provided for without masterful management and efficiency does not create the profit that pays the salaries that create the demand.

Yeah, okay, when you find these masterful managers, let me know.

Frankly, most managers I know can't find their asses with both hands and a flashlight.

gone-january-21-2013-obama-politics-1340260001.jpg

I love it, Romney is not conservative enough for the Left.............well what do ya know.

Rabid is the one who said "he's not conservative". Romney is the perfect candidate for the GOP; principles that change with the variable winds et. al.

They aren't principles. They are policies. And policies change with circumstances.
For someone absolutely convinced Obama is going to win you sure like you're trying to convince yourself more than anyone else.

And Romney at least understands that who builds the businesses.

Yeah, okay, when you find these masterful managers, let me know.

No comrade Stalin, your god has it in the bag. No need for you to even vote. Smoke a few more rocks and party it up.

Obama has it in the bag.

Frankly, most managers I know can't find their asses with both hands and a flashlight.

You should ask to transfer to another McDonalds, where they'll appreciate you more.

Actually, when you say shit like that, all you are doing is showing your racial resentment...

Cause that's what this is all about, really.

Yeah, YOU'RE not desperate Comrade. You're not in such a panic that you have to try and coerce people that if they don't vote for your Messiah®, they "dey rasist."

LOL - fucking moron.

He was for a woman's right to choose now he's against it. Right?

You keep posting these absurd claims. You are the Baghdad Bob of this site with your pro Obama crap.

"He's not conservative"...thats what you said about Romney. Another one of you guys called him a "turd". Grumps calls him a "shitty choice".

If the claims are absurd; they are the ones YOU and YOUR brethern are making. The polls show the Governor circling the drain. Facts are beautiful things. That they totally fuck over your position makes them oh so sweet.

Care to take me up on my wager if you're THAT confident? Didn't think so pussy-boy.

Yup. Romney is not conservative. No question about it. Never thought he was, still don't. Don't expect him to govern like a conservative.
But even as an Eastern/Nixon/Rockefeller Republican he will be 100 times more conservative than Obama. Not that it will take much.
I hope so. Here's his plan to reverse overspending: Romney's Spending Plan

I hope you agree it is better than any of us had hoped, and at least it will stop the printing presses. :)

Story the Media Won't Tell: Obama Is Losing

0519-0906-1808-5745_president_barack_obama_has_a_moment_alone_on_air_force_with_presidential_seal_in_background_o.jpg

The signs are out there. The Obama campaign knows they're losing and they're getting more and more desperate to turn the tide that's moving against them.

They can't ignore the polls, they can't ignore the massive crowds that are showing up for every Romney/Ryan speech.

The media puts a positive spin on bad news and every day a new more ridiculous issue pops up. The latest "The Republican War On Cities".

The rats are just about ready to start jumping ship. By September they'll be in full panic mode.

2012's Great Untold Media Story: Obama Is Losing

When they suggested that you send money that parents would have spent on birthday presents and instead of wedding gift, donate in the bride and grooms name, you knew they were in trouble. ROFL

A woman's right to choose what? What panties to wear with that bra?

Oh, you mean the sacrament of abortion, the religion of the left.

Turns out that Romney has been 100% consistent. He supported abortion in cases of rape and incest - AND STILL DOES, despite demagoguecrat lies.

Obama was against gay marriage, and now he's for it. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back