Obama Just Compared Christianity With Islam…At National Prayer Breakfast

there isn't one damn thing your President you put in over us all likes about YOU or your country.

You should have got that clue when he called you all bible thumping gun clingers and accused his own white grandmother of being "afraid" of anyone not the same as her

"your"?

Our. Get over it. He won. Your side lost.

He only believes he is the President of the left. Not of the American people.

Oh.........ok.............PC requires us not to say Radical Islamic terrorists................
It's not about PC.

Tell me: what has ISIL done in accordance with Islam? Is bombing mosques, raping women, burying children alive all part of Islam?

Wellllllllllllllllllllllll in the olden days.....

Hey we get this shit shoved down our throats over the freaking Crusades all the time. Do you know what those mother truckers did back then too?

Here's the difference. WE STOPPED DOING THAT SHIT.

Some of them haven't.
Correct. Christians were doing that shit 1100 years after the start of Christianity.

How old is Islam?

there isn't one damn thing your President you put in over us all likes about YOU or your country.

You should have got that clue when he called you all bible thumping gun clingers and accused his own white grandmother of being "afraid" of anyone not the same as her

"your"?

See this? See what you posted? When a man becomes a President he is to become the President of all of his peoples.

Not just those that elected him.

The way you look at his Presidency is wrong.

The comparison fails
Your argument assumes that ISIL is a religious group, rather than a terrorist group that uses religion as a prop.

But Timothy McVie who wasn't even a Christian did do it for religion, right?

You say that with such certainty:

McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[89] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[90] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[91] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[89] In McVeigh's 2002 biography American Terrorist, he stated that he did not believe in Hell and that science is his religion.[92][93] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic.[3] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.[94][95][96][97][98]

So in other words, yes. He's not a Christian but you still blame it on Christianity. So actual Muslims who call themselves an "Islamic State" have nothing to do with religion, but a non-Christian who did it for political reasons does represent Christianity. Even your own post showed he wasn't a Christian.

Your argument is like the old joke that I speak every language but one, Greek. Um...Maori? That's Greek to me! When Muslims are murdering people, they aren't being true Muslims, so you let Islam off the hook. But when a white guy who has a general belief in some kind of non religion deity, it's those damned Christians.
You brought up Tim McVeigh, for some reason, not me. I didn't argue that his terroristic act was based on Christianity, did I?

And I don't know how you can read that Wiki entry and come away saying he wasn't a Christian. Unless you don't consider Catholics Christians.

Oh.........ok.............PC requires us not to say Radical Islamic terrorists................
It's not about PC.

Tell me: what has ISIL done in accordance with Islam? Is bombing mosques, raping women, burying children alive all part of Islam?
Read the KORAN........the history of Mohamed and get back to me.
You read the bible first, then get back to me.
:fu:
I'm not surprised.

Free stylin' it. Have you tried that with a beat?

You should talk. worry about your own ugly mess

It's not about PC.

I've read it many times.

Only the OT baby only the OT.
Until I hear a Christian leader denounce the Old Testament . . .

It's not about PC.

Wellllllllllllllllllllllll in the olden days.....

Hey we get this shit shoved down our throats over the freaking Crusades all the time. Do you know what those mother truckers did back then too?

Here's the difference. WE STOPPED DOING THAT SHIT.

Some of them haven't.
Correct. Christians were doing that shit 1100 years after the start of Christianity.

How old is Islam?

Cripes they are babies. Still working it out.

You won't find an argument with me if anything I'll give you all the ammo truthfully you need against Islam bashers.

:lol: I guess you haven't seen me run with Sunni Man.

You must understand that to be a devout Christian or to be a devout Muslim we have one thing in common that ties us to death with each other.

Jesus Christ.

We'll both see how it turns out at the finish line but Christ binds Islam and Christianity.

It's not about PC.

I've read it many times.

Only the OT baby only the OT.
Until I hear a Christian leader denounce the Old Testament . . .

well please hold your breath until they do.

"your"?

See this? See what you posted? When a man becomes a President he is to become the President of all of his peoples.

He is. That is why I wrote "our".

READ AGAIN.

Maybe the point of my question is to expose you as the dishonest person I have known you to be all along.

Because you deflect and dodge on questions that an honest person wouldn't think twice about answering directly.
I answered the question factually and honestly we Jews don't go around pushing our religion, saying It's the "greatest" and everyone should follow us. Other religions do that, as well as you cultist, leftist, ideologues:thup:

Yet another stupid statement lacking in fact or proof. Yes, we Jews do not proselytise. But neither leftist nor rightist ideology is a religion. This is where your argument runs straight off the tracks.

The question was what religion is the "greatest." It was a stupid question, from a stupid person.The secular, G-d less, left has replaced belief in G-d with secular, humanism. That way they make up their own morality as they go along

The left is less Christian but more spiritual and moral moral than the right.

You showed your hand Jakey.

I don't know how you can read that Wiki entry and come away saying he wasn't a Christian. Unless you don't consider Catholics Christians.

I'll let you in on a little secret, Raymond. The key to being a Christian is believing in Christ. Your quote said he had a general belief in a deity of some kind. That makes him as much a Muslim as a Christian since he has no specific Christian belief. Seriously, you didn't know that? You seriously think that means Christian? Conversations with liberals sure aren't intellectually stimulating...

McViegh also did it for political reasons. The proximate cause was where government murdered American citizens at Waco and Ruby Ridge. He was right, but how he went about that was wrong, killing more innocent people isn't justified in any way. But whether you agree or disagree with him, he was a non-Christian who did it for clearly political reasons.

But he was white, so that means it's on Christians...

"your"?

READ AGAIN.

Win. He is president of only the progressives and the left. He is yours.

I don't know how you can read that Wiki entry and come away saying he wasn't a Christian. Unless you don't consider Catholics Christians.

I'll let you in on a little secret, Raymond. The key to being a Christian is believing in Christ. Your quote said he had a general belief in a deity of some kind. That makes him as much a Muslim as a Christian since he has no specific Christian belief. Seriously, you didn't know that? You seriously think that means Christian? Conversations with liberals sure aren't intellectually stimulating...

McViegh also did it for political reasons. The proximate cause was where government murdered American citizens at Waco and Ruby Ridge. He was right, but how he went about that was wrong, killing more innocent people isn't justified in any way. But whether you agree or disagree with him, he was a non-Christian who did it for clearly political reasons.

I wish he hadn't done it. But I understand his passion. I understand his fury. I understand his hate.

But dammit I wish he hadn't done it. He killed so many babies. So many innocents. He turned into the monster he was angry with.

"your"?

READ AGAIN.

Win. He is president of only the progressives and the left. He is yours.

Wrong. He is OUR president. Only, butthurt Righties don't want to admit it.

No. He made a comparison that is not only historically correct, it was also very smart. For by doing so, he gains support from islamic governments who are combatting ISIL, which is exactly what we need. You only have to be smart enough to understand this.

Really so which ones might those be? Egypt? Which does have a president who is doing that, while not being supported by Obama? who? Libya? The islamonazi regime of Iran? who?

I wonder where Israel is in all this? I haven't heard about any Israeli Air Force missions being flown against ISIS. I wonder why? Seems like we could count on military support from Israel in a situation like this. But of course if that happened we would loose the political, diplomatic, and military support of Arab nations. Which brings me to something I've been wondering about. We are told Israel is our close ally. How does this relationship benefit us? How are they actually an ally?

Israel fights the islamonazis everyday where you been?
No, they fight the people who they took land from, who - for some reason - resent it.

There you are wrong. Israel belongs to Israelis. It was British Mandate before becoming the state of Israel and was therefore not a "Palestine". So, on that point, you are very, very wrong. VERY.
Do Palestinians feel that their land was taken? Do they resent it?

I wish he hadn't done it. But I understand his passion. I understand his fury. I understand his hate.

But dammit I wish he hadn't done it. He killed so many babies. So many innocents. He turned into the monster he was angry with.

Well, that is just fucking scary that you can "understand his hate". I cannot.

the video is at the site.

snip:
After the National Prayer Breakfast, Judge Jeanine says she’s figured out Obama…
Posted on Feb 7, 2015 at 10:30 PM in Politics | 118 Comments

Judge Jeanine’s open this week focused on what was revealed by Obama’s idiotic statements at the National Prayer Breakfast when you put them into the context of the rest of his six years in power.

Watch below:

video at and the rest:
After the National Prayer Breakfast Judge Jeanine says she 8217 s figured out Obama 8230 The Right Scoop -
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/national-prayer-breakfast-judge-jeanine-obama/#ixzz3RBPXUSy4

"your"?

He only believes he is the President of the left. Not of the American people.
Is that why he spent the first 6 years of his administration compromising and bending over backward to accommodate Republicans?

Forum List

Back