Obama Lied..People Die

Yanno..........................I've not spent as much under Obama as what I did under Jr., so no, Obama has cost less than what Jr. cost me as a taxpayer (especially since I'm not one of the wealthy that he gave a permanent tax cut to, I'm just one of the underlings that he gave a one time 300 dollar check to).

Can you provide a link that shows what personal freedoms you've lost under Obama that you had under Jr.? Remember, Homeland Security and most of the snooping that currently occurs started under Jr., it's just that they didn't tell Obama.

BTW........................what lives have been lost under Obama? He's tried to get us out of the wars that Jr. started.

Try again.

If the media posted the death ticker under Obama for the good war -- the one Obama supported and supports -- the same way that they posted the death ticker under Bush, then you might know how many lives have been lost under Obama. Too bad we're saddled with a media who don't appreciate their role in America and instead have chosen to protect Obama for years.

But this is a new subject -- this is about people who may die because Obama lied to push through and lied some more to stop voters from knowing the truth about a misbegotten boondoggle in time to do anything about it. I don't think that many people are going to die because of the changes Obama forced onto their lives. Some likely will but I don't think it will be as many as Lumpy does. Still, a lot are going to suffer. How much money is going to be taken out of local economies because money which would be spent on vacations, home improvements, electronics, etc. will now be sent to insurance companies in the form of higher premiums?

And that's for people who decide to go ahead and bite the bullet and purchase the coverage instead of taking the penalty because they can't afford the new prices.

You mean like this one?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/07/us/us-military-deaths-in-afghanistan.html?_r=0

The New York Times never stopped reporting on US war deaths.

Conservative outrage over this..has stopped.

Now it's a good thing.

:eusa_shifty:

That's not a ticker. That's an isolated report.

If the media posted the death ticker under Obama for the good war -- the one Obama supported and supports -- the same way that they posted the death ticker under Bush, then you might know how many lives have been lost under Obama. Too bad we're saddled with a media who don't appreciate their role in America and instead have chosen to protect Obama for years.

But this is a new subject -- this is about people who may die because Obama lied to push through and lied some more to stop voters from knowing the truth about a misbegotten boondoggle in time to do anything about it. I don't think that many people are going to die because of the changes Obama forced onto their lives. Some likely will but I don't think it will be as many as Lumpy does. Still, a lot are going to suffer. How much money is going to be taken out of local economies because money which would be spent on vacations, home improvements, electronics, etc. will now be sent to insurance companies in the form of higher premiums?

And that's for people who decide to go ahead and bite the bullet and purchase the coverage instead of taking the penalty because they can't afford the new prices.

You mean like this one?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/07/us/us-military-deaths-in-afghanistan.html?_r=0

Now it's a good thing.

Poof, it suddenly just stopped after Obama was "supposed to take" responsibility.

WTF- every time some one gets killed the LSM gives totals- try watching it lol...

The democrat media and the Democratic Party used our soldiers as fodder to win elections..that is disgraceful.

The numbers of course should be reported but not twisted in such a way, it doesn't surprise me that Democrats don't understand that, though.

You mean like this one?

Now it's a good thing.

It's not an "isolated" report.

The Times reports on each and every war death.

You mean like this one?

Now it's a good thing.

It's not an "isolated" report.

The Times reports on each and every war death.

How about ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN and all the other captured Democrat media outlets reporting in prime time daily?

I'd rather they didn't use the tragedy of our soldiers as fodder for political gain but the difference between the Bush era and the Obama regime is obvious. Just accept it and move along.

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtu.be/W8GRQHsAVjI]Give my creation... Life - YouTube[/ame]

Yanno....................Obamacare was designed to help people who needed it, and would even save lives. Yeah, he could have stated things differently, but the fact is, the insurance that is being cancelled is the insurance that would bankrupt people (as well as require the rest of us to pay for it).

When Jr. lied, a whole lot of people died in the war he sent them into. And sorry, but as a U.S. Navy sailor who retired in August of 2002, Jr. did a lot of lying, and a whole bunch of my fellow brothers and sisters in arms did a whole bunch of dying.

Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11, it was just Jr.'s way of trying to finish something his daddy should have closed the book on.

And no..................we didn't win the war in 6 months, nor did oil pay for it. We are still deeply in debt because of the idiocy of Jr. and Cheney.

Yanno....................Obamacare was designed to help people who needed it, and would even save lives. Yeah, he could have stated things differently, but the fact is, the insurance that is being cancelled is the insurance that would bankrupt people (as well as require the rest of us to pay for it).
And who do you think is gonna pay for all the subsidies, dumbass?

Forum List

Back