Obama Loyalist Began Trump Investigations Based on Bias / 'Feeling', NO Evidence

17 Intel agencies all fingered Russia because....uhhh, OBAMA!!

Then Flynn accepted money from Russia because....Obama! And then Obama made him lie about it!

Then Obama did the same thing to Manafort, Carter Page, Roger Stone, and Jared Kushner!

Obama the all powerful mind manipulator strikes again. The modern day Professor X!

Sneaky bastard. Must be some kind of Witch Doctor or sumpthinspooky.

17 Intel agencies all fingered Russia because....uhhh, OBAMA!!

Then Flynn accepted money from Russia because....Obama! And then Obama made him lie about it!

Then Obama did the same thing to Manafort, Carter Page, Roger Stone, and Jared Kushner!

Obama the all powerful mind manipulator strikes again. The modern day Professor X!

"numerous snowflakes on this board have brought up / blamed Bush for things several times today already".... Who did that, and what threads did they do it on?

Ask RightWinger to shoot you a copy of his earlier post, since he is one of the snowflakes whining about Bush today. :p
How about YOU do it, since it is YOU making the claim.

Oh...and is Rightwinger "numerous"? He looks like just one poster to me, not "numerous".

How about YOU do it, since it is YOU making the claim.
I am not making any 'accusation' - I was just pointing it out. I also pointed out one individual who did so. So are you REALLY trying to say snowflakes don't STILL talk about Bush?

:p

Forum List

Back