Obama: serious consequences for russia if they grant asylum

As more and more Americans embrace bondage and servitude in the name of security, the ghost of Snowden will be standing over their shoulders as a constant reminder of liberties lost.

What "liberites" have you lost? You really think the NSA is interested in YOUR emails? :cuckoo:

Michele Catalano didn't think the NSA would be interested in her either. Then she went price checking on line for a pressure cooker. Six armed men from the joint terrorism task force paid her a very unfriendly visit to interrogate her.

How did they know about her on line shopping?

None of this would have happened if Papa Doc obama had not made himself so personally obnoxious.

National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden left the transit zone of a Moscow airport and officially entered Russia after authorities granted him asylum for a year, his lawyer said Thursday, a move that suggests the Kremlin isn't shying away from further conflict with the United States.

Snowden leaves airport after Russia grants asylum

Putin is shitting his pants...from laughter.

You know people want to complain about NSA. But where were you folks when patriot act was signed? Most people in this country actually thought it was necessary to give up certain freedoms in order to save us from "terrorism".

Most whom initially supported the Patriot Act did not sign up at the time for what Snowden revealed what the NSA has morphed into.
Fear of terrorism has resulted in an unconstitutional state-sponsored surveillance infrastructure that can be turned on its own citizens at any mid-level bureaucrats whim. In this sense, terrorists have already won.

The cheering for Putin is frightening in this thread. Putin is hardly an advocate of liberties. He only doing this to piss the US government off.

Putin has criminalized whistle blowers and opposition parties in his own country.

The man is a dictator who doesn't give a crap about his people.

(Bolded mine)Reason enough to applaud him.

The cheering for Putin is frightening in this thread. Putin is hardly an advocate of liberties. He only doing this to piss the US government off.

Putin has criminalized whistle blowers and opposition parties in his own country.

The man is a dictator who doesn't give a crap about his people.

(Bolded mine)Reason enough to applaud him.

He's doing it to piss obama off. Or, piss on obama. Either way it's cause for applause. Valdimir Putin has been a much better president for Russians than Papa Doc obama has been for us.

Russia hasn't had its credit downgraded.

As more and more Americans embrace bondage and servitude in the name of security, the ghost of Snowden will be standing over their shoulders as a constant reminder of liberties lost.

What "liberites" have you lost? You really think the NSA is interested in YOUR emails? :cuckoo:

Michele Catalano didn't think the NSA would be interested in her either. Then she went price checking on line for a pressure cooker. Six armed men from the joint terrorism task force paid her a very unfriendly visit to interrogate her.

How did they know about her on line shopping?

I did the same thing day in honor of this story except that I entered search terms like "ammonium nitrate", "jihad", "Hate America", "Hate Obama", "Pressure Cooker", "backpack", "nuke DC", "Potassium Permanganate", "acetone peroxide", "uranium enrichment", "all democrats must die", "phosphorous", "whiskey pete", "castor beans", "Potassium nitrate", "Thermite", "PETN", "ANFO", "U-238", "Sic Semper Tyrannis" etc.

We'll see if I get a bite.

Yesterday I was looking for an electric pressure cooker, one of those multi cookers. Maybe I'll get a visit too.

I wouldn't be surprised if Obie refuses to meet personally with Putin at the G-20 summit in St. Petersburg in September.
Maybe that's why Putin granted Snowden asylum; didn't want to meet with Obama to begin with.

Putin can't stand obama. It's more than dislike. It's a towering contempt evidenced by as much disrespect as possible. Take a look at Putin's expression when they are forced to be together. Classic. Just classic.

Every time Putin gives obama that KGB stare I get a thrill up my leg.

Statement By John McCain on Russia Asylum For Edward Snowden:

As Edward Snowden has being granted Asylum for a year by the Russian authorities and could possibly stay in Russia Sen John McCain reacted hostile towards Russia actions calling the moves a disgrace and as a slap in the face of all Americans. And also demanded that NATO should finish its missile shield program and Approve Georgie as an member of NATO.

Yet the majority of Americans support Russia on Edward Snowden. Furthermore Ssen McCain commented on the Russian oppostion seeking the wonders of Freedom for all the Russian people which says a lot whose supporting the opposition.
tumblr_lkdcv0alkm1qjwx5mo1_400.gif

Those who are old enough to remember the political mood of America during the '60s and '70s will find the implications of the U.S. Government's present conflict with Russia interesting and revealing -- because the majority of the American People are clearly on the side of Russia and Edward Snowden.

Forum List

Back