Obama Speaks to President of Iran in First Talk Since 1979

"The*atomic bombings of the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki*in Japan were conducted by the*United Statesduring the final stages of*World War II in 1945. The two events are the only use of*nuclear weapons*in war to date."

They followed a *firebombing campaign of Japanese cities.

"90,000–166,000 killed in Hiroshima[1]60,000–80,000 killed in Nagasaki[1]Total: 150,000–246,000+ killed"

"Within the first two to four months of the bombings, the acute effects killed 90,000–166,000 people in Hiroshima and 60,000–80,000 in Nagasaki, with roughly half of the deaths in each city occurring on the first day. The Hiroshima prefecture health department estimated that, of the people who died on the day of the explosion, 60% died from flash or flame burns, 30% from falling debris and 10% from other causes. During the following months, large numbers died from the effect of burns,*radiation sickness, and other injuries, compounded by illness. In a US estimate of the total immediate and short term cause of death, 15–20% died from radiation sickness, 20–30% from burns, and 50–60% from other injuries, compounded by illness. In both cities, most of the dead were civilians, although Hiroshima had a sizeable garrison."

Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ended the war abruptly, ya know.

That's what bothers her----she was hoping for an AXIS VICTORY

Maybe if your mind wasn't so filled with Muslim hatred and Iranian hatred, you would understand these things. .. :cool:

Except, I don't hate Muslims or Iranians, you're just saying that because you have no rebuttal to my comments and you're trying to deflect and turn the tables. Nice try though :cool:

BTW, you didn't even deny that your mind is filled with Jew and Israel hatred.. Jus saying :cool:
I don't hate jews.........but I do think that Israel is an evil state ruled by criminal zionists who should be arrested for crimes against humanity. .. :cool:

Just keep them locked up in a concentration camp right Sunni Boy?:eusa_whistle:

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

Maybe if your mind wasn't so filled with Muslim hatred and Iranian hatred, you would understand these things. .. :cool:

Except, I don't hate Muslims or Iranians, you're just saying that because you have no rebuttal to my comments and you're trying to deflect and turn the tables. Nice try though :cool:

BTW, you didn't even deny that your mind is filled with Jew and Israel hatred.. Jus saying :cool:
I don't hate jews.........but I do think that Israel is an evil state ruled by criminal zionists who should be arrested for crimes against humanity. .. :cool:

I agree. I feel the same, we have years of reports by human rights groups and NGOs identifying unlawful land thefts and unlawful killings and unlawful imprisonments and unlawful house demolitions, and the world is waiting for the Zionists responsible for all these war crimes to be brought to justice.

Last edited:

I agree. I feel the same, we have years of reports by human rights groups and NGOs identifying unlawful land thefts and unlawful killings and unlawful imprisonments and unlawful house demolitions, and the world is waiting for the Zionists responsible for all these war crimes to be brought to justice.

yes----you have already expressed the classical isa-respecting justification of
genocide of hundreds of millions. The isa-respecting consistency is fascinating----
Long ago----an isa-respecting SHIITE from India who introduced me to the
MOGHUL EMPIRE delusion----also looked forward to the day that the HINDUS would
pay for THEIR crime of STEALING THE MOGHUL EMPIRE and comitting crimes against
the meccaists therein. I was young and a bit taken aback when the young doc
announced "THEN WE WILL DRINK THEIR BLOOD" -----....i has no intention of
drinking anyone's blood----but over time I came to understand that he assumed
that just seeing a mosque would galvanized me to convert to the creed of the
blood drinkers-------and since I did not------in his mind I should end up one of the "drinkees". All of your material is very old, sherri. It was old when I first
encountered it

I will never forget the enthusiastic assertions "ISLAM HAS THE MOST
TOLERATION" (???) and------45 years before ACHMADINEJAD declared
Islam "the religion for the whole world" ------so did that young shiite surgeon blood
drinker along with my favorite assertion of all "MUSLIMS NEVER FIGHT EXCEPT
IN SELF DEFENSE" said he------over the dead bodies of more than a hundred
million hindus--------with a few million yet to come in East Pakistan---1971

anyone got news on how the mossad managed to create an earthquake in Pakistan?

I have no doubt that yesterday's khutbah jumaat feces flngs were devoted to
a justification of the bombing of the shopping mall in Kenya

Justice for war criminals is what people of conscience in our world seek.

An end to human rights abuses in Palestine is what people of conscience in our world seek.

An end to Apartheid in Palestine is what people of conscience in our world seek.

The war crimes are ongoing and need to end and people of conscience in our world will never ever stop speaking out against them as long as they continue.

And people of conscience do not want to see wars to give more and more power and stolen land in the Middle East to the unlawful Occupier of Palestine and Syria and Lebanon, Israel. It would be like supporting giving more and more of Europe to Hitler, the same kind of thing.

All the bad feelings between Israel and Iran are, under everything, is a struggle for power in the Region.

Drinking blood, now that appears to be a special fantasy of yours alone, people of conscience in the world have no desire for wars and no desire to drink the blood of another.

Justice for war criminals is what people of conscience in our world seek.

An end to human rights abuses in Palestine is what people of conscience in our world seek.

An end to Apartheid in Palestine is what people of conscience in our world seek.

The war crimes are ongoing and need to end and people of conscience in our world will never ever stop speaking out against them as long as they continue.

And people of conscience do not want to see wars to give more and more power and stolen land in the Middle East to the unlawful Occupier of Palestine and Syria and Lebanon, Israel. It would be like supporting giving more and more of Europe to Hitler, the same kind of thing.

All the bad feelings between Israel and Iran are, under everything, is a struggle for power in the Region.

Drinking blood, now that appears to be a special fantasy of yours alone, people of conscience in the world have no desire for wars and no desire to drink the blood of another.

Sherri ---there are many people of conscience ----and YOU are not one of them.

Besides being bereft of any vestige of morality-----you are vulgar and an incessant liar.

Wars are started by people like you------not me ----try to live with that reality

The poetic statement "WE WILL DRINK THEIR BLOOD"-----does happen to be
specifically ISLAMIC I first encountered it at age 20-------from a shiite----from
New Dehli-----who was fascinated with his own delusion and that of MILLIONS of
muslims of the indian subcontinent who GLORIFY their delusional vision of the
MOGHUL EMPIRE and its INEVITABLE "RISE AGAIN" The moghul empire is not a subject which fascinates Iranian muslims so you may not even know to what I am
referring .
For an insight into the subject-----mention SHAH JAHAN and the
TAJ MAHAL to any pakistani or Indian muslim you run into----

For the record-----muslims I have known and with whom I have discussed issues
over more than 45 years-----are generally a lot more honest than are you but
they do parrot the same idiot propaganda which they seem to actually believe
with the faith that most five year old christian children believe in SANTA CLAUS

1330569010749_4215329.png

He doesn;t hate Jews but he calls us 'Juden' even after we've told him it's a derogatory and insulting term (which he obviously knows already), even though he said All Jews should be put on a secluded Island, even though he calls the Holocaust a hoax and even though he has made many derogatory comments about Jews followed by his :cool: emoticon ...

Actually, the correct word would be "reality".

But that seems to be a foreign concept to zionists. .. :cool:

Well, we see a typical post by MHunterB, attacking another poster.

As always, she has nothing substantive to say about the thread topic.

I imagine she hates every minute there is any sign the US may be able to resolve differences with Iran through diplomacy.

I imagine she hates every minute there is any sign the US may be able to resolve differences with Iran through diplomacy.

She never attacked you. All of her posts towards you that you saw as attacks were actually very accurate descriptions of you and your behavior. The truth hurts, don't it you terrorist supporting schill ???

Of course you and Sunni Man (that devout Muslim convert) agree. Meanwhile, I don't think any of the viewers have ever seen you or Sunni Man condemn any criminals in the Muslim world who are busy not only killing the non believers but also Muslims of different sects. Perhaps you and Sunni Man feel that since all these horrendous amount of killing don't involve any of the Jews, it is more convenient for the both of you to just close your eyes to it as it is more important to you to keep on saying derogatory things about the Jews and Israel. You, a supposedly "good Christian woman" don't even have anything to say when your fellow Christians are imprisoned and/or murdered by Muslims. In fact, you probably don't care if that Iranian American pastor imprisoned in an Iranian prison and who is being tortured just stays there and rots and dies.

Don't you think the viewers notice that MHunterB is not posting all the time while you seem to be on these forums 24/7? Don't you have anything else to do with your life except show the viewers your Jew hatred? I'm beginning to think that you had to leave Canoga Park tout suite before the social workers from some mental health department came to pick you up. As an aside, I think most all the viewers hope that the Iranian government starts to release all those Baha'i and Christian prisoners, such as that Iranian American Christian pastor whose wife was able to pass a note regarding her husband to the delegation from Iran.

Forum List

Back