Obama Speaks to President of Iran in First Talk Since 1979

Well, we see a typical post by MHunterB, attacking another poster.

As always, she has nothing substantive to say about the thread topic.

I imagine she hates every minute there is any sign the US may be able to resolve differences with Iran through diplomacy.
Don't you think the viewers notice that MHunterB is not posting all the time while you seem to be on these forums 24/7? Don't you have anything else to do with your life except show the viewers your Jew hatred? I'm beginning to think that you had to leave Canoga Park tout suite before the social workers from some mental health department came to pick you up. As an aside, I think most all the viewers hope that the Iranian government starts to release all those Baha'i and Christian prisoners, such as that Iranian American Christian pastor whose wife was able to pass a note regarding her husband to the delegation from Iran.

Does Sherri even bother taking a look at the responses to her posts ? Does she not notice that EVERY poster who responds to her has the same thing to say about her. That she is a liar , hypocrite, vile woman etc.... You'd think by now she would get the point !
I mean, even new posters have the same things to say about her. That says a lot about the 'Jesus loving' liar :eusa_liar:

Communication is only good if there is at least some expectation of any good coming from it.
The Iranian government is one of the most least trustworthy governments on the planet. There is almost a 100% guarantee that everything they say carries no actual weight.
It is a complete waist of time. And why more practical and result oriented Presidents have not done so in 34 years.
I'd rather waste a little time today talking than waste American lives tomorrow. The 30 year silent treatment hasn't worked.

I imagine she hates every minute there is any sign the US may be able to resolve differences with Iran through diplomacy.
Don't you think the viewers notice that MHunterB is not posting all the time while you seem to be on these forums 24/7? Don't you have anything else to do with your life except show the viewers your Jew hatred? I'm beginning to think that you had to leave Canoga Park tout suite before the social workers from some mental health department came to pick you up. As an aside, I think most all the viewers hope that the Iranian government starts to release all those Baha'i and Christian prisoners, such as that Iranian American Christian pastor whose wife was able to pass a note regarding her husband to the delegation from Iran.

How come Sherri never condemned Iran for unlawfully imprisoning that pastor when all day she spews lies about Israel unlawfully imprisoning Palestinians (which is a lie) ?

How come Sherri never condemned Iran for unlawfully imprisoning that pastor when all day she spews lies about Israel unlawfully imprisoning Palestinians (which is a lie) ?
I believe Sherri said she never judges or condemns anyone (except Jews and Zionists) because that is Jesus's domain.

Marg is one of the most patient posters on this board, and unlike some, she doesn't take crap from Jew-haters like you and Sunni.

It doesnt make her a bad person. It makes her normal.

So shush, girl!

Marg is one of the most patient posters on this board, and unlike some, she doesn't take crap from Jew-haters like you and Sunni.

Actually, it makes her a rabid zionist.

Which is far away from being a normal person. .. :cool:

Coming from an Islamofascist like yourself ? It's a compliment.

Coming from an Islamofascist like yourself ? It's a compliment.
I see you have learn a new word from the muslim hate sites you frequent. .. :lol:

Diplomacy is for pussies

Iran only responds to threats

Talking beats shedding the blood of the innocent, like we did in Iraq, any day, the way I see it.

The shedding of blood was taking place for years before the international coalition invaded Iraq. Can you say Iran/Iraq war or Kurds and poison gas?

Talking beats shedding the blood of the innocent, like we did in Iraq, any day, the way I see it.

The shedding of blood was taking place for years before the international coalition invaded Iraq. Can you say Iran/Iraq war or Kurds and poison gas?

you must be new here-----sherri has already endorsed the murder of hundreds of millions
by "isa-respecters" as being entirely legal ----and has determined that non-isa respecters
cannot resist genocidal programs that she DETERMINES are legal and just

I AM not eager to watch America carry out another Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

TWICE was enough.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki ENDED a war, Tel Aviv being nuked by Iran would START one.

Tall no one is TOO TALL -------you have hurt the little feelings of a little person who is...
<sob> TOO DAMNED SHORT

meet sherri-------she is our very own QUEEN OF MEANINGLESS PLATITUDES

I AM not eager to watch America carry out another Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

TWICE was enough.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki ENDED a war, Tel Aviv being nuked by Iran would START one.

Tall no one is TOO TALL -------you have hurt the little feelings of a little person who is...
<sob> TOO DAMNED SHORT

I can't refuse the 'handle' the Marine Corps gave me and I am not very tall. The only way you could be TOO SHORT is if your feet don't reach the ground, and I will bet yours do.

<sob> TOO DAMNED SHORT

I can't refuse the 'handle' the Marine Corps gave me and I am not very tall. The only way you could be TOO SHORT is if your feet don't reach the ground, and I will bet yours do.

I served in the US NAVY-----where short, unlike the marines-----is actually PRIZED---my
dress uniform had to be specialty ordered for--------shortness

My feet meet the ground------but lots of stuff-----on shelves is OUT OF REACH-----somehow------even the in super market-------the BEST PEACHES always seem----located too
HIGH UP. I like marines----they actually SIT AT ATTENTION and used to
call me MA'AM (weird but true)

<sob> TOO DAMNED SHORT

I served in the US NAVY-----where short, unlike the marines-----is actually PRIZED---my

My feet meet the ground------but lots of stuff-----on shelves is OUT OF REACH-----somehow------even the in super market-------the BEST PEACHES always seem----located too

God made step ladders for short people and the Navy took me across the pond on their A/C carriers several times and did a great job. Do I ever have some sea stories to tell you MA'AM.

God made step ladders for short people and the Navy took me across the pond on their A/C carriers several times and did a great job. Do I ever have some sea stories to tell you MA'AM.

They never let me go on a ship-----'as you were' uhm 'carry on' or something like that---
uhm ------son or mister or sailor or mate or whatever I never called a person
"marine" ------what do marines get called?

They never let me go on a ship-----'as you were' uhm 'carry on' or something like that---

Marine works or by their rank followed by the name on their name tag and Jarhead, if you say it with a really big smile on your face. :)

Last edited:

Marine works or by their rank followed by the name on their name tag and Jarhead, if you say it with a really big smile on your face. :)

I never saw a marine smile

Forum List

Back