Obama Superpac Runs "Romney Killed My Wife" Ad

They get more despicable every day...that is what the Democrat party has become

from these types of ads to Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi straight out lying to you..

I have seen much worse from these SuperPACs on Democrats. Calling us Anti-Freedom because we believe that a child shouldn't be denied health insurance or Anti-Family because we believe that people should be given equal rights to do what they want towards their pursuit of happiness while the opponents parade around the Sanctity of Marriage yet there is a 50% divorce rate and celebrity marriages that are shorter than a season.

These hateful ads I see are on EVERY commercial break and are a constant attack, yet Democrats fight back and that's wrong? I am not even saying that the content is wrong or unethical but for the constant barrage of hate filled ads that Democrats have taken, I really don't feel sorry.

I don't think any republican superpac has made the claim that OBAMA killed someone's wife---:badgrin::badgrin: But nice try anyway. BTW--here is the same star in this add admitting that Bain Capital offered to buy his job out and he refused---:eusa_boohoo: Now Joe has stared in several attack ads against Romney.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGIpEKrd1ws]Joe Soptic, the man blaming Romney for wife's death refused buyout - YouTube[/ame]

110091-Obama-Clueless-on-Economy-by-Gary-McCoy-Cagle-Cartoons-515x428.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Last edited:
Talk about desperate and slanderous, apparently there is no limit to how low this man and his party will go, and to think he is and was elected president.

I have seen much worse from these SuperPACs on Democrats. Calling us Anti-Freedom because we believe that a child shouldn't be denied health insurance or Anti-Family because we believe that people should be given equal rights to do what they want towards their pursuit of happiness while the opponents parade around the Sanctity of Marriage yet there is a 50% divorce rate and celebrity marriages that are shorter than a season.

These hateful ads I see are on EVERY commercial break and our a constant attack, yet Democrats fight back and that's wrong? I am not even saying that the content is wrong or unethical but for the constant barrage of hate filled ads that Democrats have taken, I really don't feel sorry for Mitt.

WELCOME TO YOUR WORLD:--I noticed your avatar--"legalize marijuana

For Obama's 2008 campaign, I donated money, I went to rallies to show support, I knocked on doors in VA, and on election night I joined thousands in D.C. who descended on the White House to celebrate and sing “Na, Na, Na, Na, Good bye” to President Bush. I went to sleep that night excited about a new direction for this country that would include me as a recognized medical cannabis patient.

In fewer than fours years of President Obama, we have seen more raids on dispensaries than during the Bush Administration’s entire eight-year tenure. The Obama Administration has taken property from landlords, threatened local officials, forced the release of patient records, used the Internal Revenue Service to bankrupt legitimate dispensaries, told banks to purge medical cannabis clients, evicted patients from low-income housing, and denied a petition to recognize the well-established medical value of cannabis.

Now as President Obama approaches the vote on his reelection, I and other medical cannabis patients are finding it impossible to renew our support.
Medical Cannabis: Voices from the Frontlines » Blog Archive » Wake Up Obama: Cannabis Patients Vote!

The-Obama-Promise.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people need to run from"--Barack Obama

A) WHAT LIE?

B) The problem with the global economy is Pubs refuse to invest in our education, training, and infrastructure, and pander to the bloated rich.

Last edited:
A) WHAT LIE?

B) The problem with the global economy is Pubs refuse to invest our education, training, and infrastructure, pander to the bloated rich.

you are seriously going to ask what lie right before that whopper?

These hateful ads I see are on EVERY commercial break and our a constant attack, yet Democrats fight back and that's wrong? I am not even saying that the content is wrong or unethical but for the constant barrage of hate filled ads that Democrats have taken, I really don't feel sorry for Mitt.

For Obama's 2008 campaign, I donated money, I went to rallies to show support, I knocked on doors in VA, and on election night I joined thousands in D.C. who descended on the White House to celebrate and sing “Na, Na, Na, Na, Good bye” to President Bush. I went to sleep that night excited about a new direction for this country that would include me as a recognized medical cannabis patient.

In fewer than fours years of President Obama, we have seen more raids on dispensaries than during the Bush Administration’s entire eight-year tenure. The Obama Administration has taken property from landlords, threatened local officials, forced the release of patient records, used the Internal Revenue Service to bankrupt legitimate dispensaries, told banks to purge medical cannabis clients, evicted patients from low-income housing, and denied a petition to recognize the well-established medical value of cannabis.

Now as President Obama approaches the vote on his reelection, I and other medical cannabis patients are finding it impossible to renew our support.
Medical Cannabis: Voices from the Frontlines » Blog Archive » Wake Up Obama: Cannabis Patients Vote!

The-Obama-Promise.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people need to run from"--Barack Obama

A0 Total Pub obstruction.

B) He's trying to get REELECTED. Shhhh!

A) WHAT LIE?

B) The problem with the global economy is Pubs refuse to invest in our education, training, and infrastructure, and pander to the bloated rich.

Refused to invest in those 'shovel ready" projects--:badgrin::badgrin:

Cartoon+-+Shovel+Ready.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

The-Obama-Promise.jpg

A0 Total Pub obstruction.

B) He's trying to get REELECTED. Shhhh!

:badgrin::badgrin:--Might want to get a copy of last month's High Times--and do a little reading--:badgrin::badgrin:

A) WHAT LIE?

Refused to invest in those 'shovel ready" projects--:badgrin::badgrin:

Cartoon+-+Shovel+Ready.jpg

The sad thing is that there are plenty of shovel ready projects (Obama later admitted that there were none); but that money was always earmarked for his cronies. That's a total betrayal to the left and yet they still support this guy no matter what. BRAINWASHED :lmao: LOSERS!

How many Solyndra employees lost their healthcare with the assist of 500 million taxpayer dollars?

oh fucking Snap....:lol:

That would be an accurate comparison if the government pulled money out of Solyndra... which is exactly what Bain did.

Bain just didn't run GS Steel into the ground, which completely defeats the whole "Romney knows how to run a business argument." But they made a huge profit for themselves in the process of running it into the ground.

Oh, wait. Romney wasn't there when that happened. He was totally in Salt Lake City designing the tobaggan course. He has an alibi.

How many Solyndra employees lost their healthcare with the assist of 500 million taxpayer dollars?

That would be an accurate comparison if the government pulled money out of Solyndra... which is exactly what Bain did.

Bain just didn't run GS Steel into the ground, which completely defeats the whole "Romney knows how to run a business argument." But they made a huge profit for themselves in the process of running it into the ground.

Oh, wait. Romney wasn't there when that happened. He was totally in Salt Lake City designing the tobaggan course. He has an alibi.

I sure hope none of the people that Obama put out of business die of cancer 7 years after he leaves office. Then again nobody is going to blame Obama for their deaths like this ad does.

This morning a Democrat spokesperson said flatly that she doesn't care what the facts are. It's the impression that matters. She says that the "Joe the Steel Worker", Joe Soptic, feels that Mitt Romney is responsible for his wife's death and that's what matters. I keep hearing this ridiculous refrain a lot these days. None of them cares what the facts are anymore, it's the impression that matters.

You can tell when a party is in panic mode when they refuse to face up to reality even when forced to see the truth. It's ether that or they never lived in the real world in the first place. Delusion seems to be a staple in the Democrat party these days. It was revealed that Soptic's wife was working when his plant closed and had her own insurance.

Update: CNN reviewed the ad this afternoon and found it is “not accurate.” Turns out Soptic’s wife still had her own insurance after he lost his job. She stopped working as a result of an accident:

In 2001, Joe Soptic loses his job when Bain closes the plant. His wife still has insurance, though, through her employer, Saver’s thrift store. A year later, Romney formerly leaves Bain. And it's that year, 2002, or perhaps 2003, Soptic tells CNN, that his wife leaves her job because of an injury. That's when she became uninsured without fallback insurance from her husband. A few years later, in 2006, she goes to the hospital is diagnosed with cancer and dies just days later.

Bill Burton at Priorities USA is now claiming that he did not intend to connect Romney to the death of Soptic’s wife. This is obviously a lie. Watch the video. There’s no other conclusion you can draw from it. This ad is so dirty that even the people who made it don’t want to take credit for it. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...-Most-Ugly-Misleading-Ads-in-Campaign-History

Last edited:

I sure hope none of the people that Obama put out of business die of cancer 7 years after he leaves office. Then again nobody is going to blame Obama for their deaths like this ad does.

This morning a Democrat spokesperson said flatly that she doesn't care what the facts are. It's the impression that matters. She says that the "Joe the Steel Worker", Joe Soptic, feels that Mitt Romney is responsible for his wife's death and that's what matters. I keep hearing this ridiculous refrain a lot these days. None of them cares what the facts are anymore, it's the impression that matters.

You can tell when a party is in panic mode when they refuse to face up to reality even when forced to see the truth. It's ether that or they never lived in the real world in the first place. Delusion seems to be a staple in the Democrat party these days. It was revealed that Soptic's wife was working when his plant closed and had her own insurance.

CNN: Obama Super PAC Ad "Not Accurate" - YouTube

JOe the Steel Worker was probably thinking, "I had a pretty good life until Mitt Romney and Bain came into it."

And he was probably right.

Maybe his wife had his own insurance, but somehow, I doubt it was nearly as good as the insurance a union job provides. Which was the problem, I guess. Those damned union workers were getting good pay and good benefits, and we could be using that money for far more important things... Like Dressage Horses...

Good ole dirty politics. The right winger are fine when it is them doing the "dirty" and the "nasty".

When they get it used against them, they whine like sick puppies.

Man up Rethugs. Put on your big boy pants and lets play dirty politics.

Fuking pussies. Whine whine whine. Obama did this and Obama did that. Poor us Rethugs, we took our best shot and it didn't work. Make Obama play fair. Mommy mommy Obama's being mean.

Whine whine whine. LMAO.

Ya know I was watching morning Joe just now and some dumb assed liberal said the same damn thing on the show.. then ole Joe challenged him to show a Republcan campaign aid that accuses obama of killing someone's wife six years after obama left his last job.. oh wait???? what???? the hell you say????

there was not one.. not one.

Well, probably because Obama never was in a position to wreck anyone's life like Romney did.

Again, I'm not surprised, I've known for months that this really nasty stuff about Bain was out there... but you guys all pretended it wasn't going to be a big deal.

Now they are bringing it up, and guess what, it is a big deal.

Well, probably because Obama never was in a position to wreck anyone's life like Romney did.

Again, I'm not surprised, I've known for months that this really nasty stuff about Bain was out there... but you guys all pretended it wasn't going to be a big deal.

you are easily led around by your nose. the whole damn ad was a fucking lie.

how does it make you feel knowing that a party that you have so much faith in sees you as such a fool that they know they can outright lie to you and you will not only believe it, but you will jerk off thinking about it as well.

People like you are fucking pathetic....and the democratic party knows it and plays on it.

Forum List

Back