Obama Superpac Runs "Romney Killed My Wife" Ad

So, how many years after Romney left Bain did this go down?
More importantly, how exactly is Romney responsible for a woman having cancer?

It turns out, she had health insurance even after her (loser and liar) of a husband lost his job.

what i want to know is if the left can blame Romney for this, do we blame all owners who fire people and something down the road happens to the people, do the left morale people show up?

It turns out, she had health insurance even after her (loser and liar) of a husband lost his job.

what i want to know is if the left can blame Romney for this, do we blame all owners who fire people and something down the road happens to the people, do the left morale people show up?

Only during an election year and only if you're running against Barrack H. Obama.

Well, I wonder how many people Obama is responsible for killing since he took office. After all, there are millions unemployed because of him and I'm certain that some of them have died.

Reelect Obama and there will be no more horror health care stories like this. And costs will be brought under control. Romneycare has proved it, dupes.

Last edited:
The man never said one lie in that ad

They were all over this ad o Morning Joe today....
The spot said they lost their health care...everyone on the show admitted
she had health insurance....

Did anyone ask the question if she was a smoker?
She had some health issues if she smoked maybe that had something to do with it.

Ladies and gentleman this Democrat party with Obama at the top
has entered into a new low in politics....

And the sad thing is they seem to be so afraid of Romney they will stoop to new
lows to destroy him now.

[
Seems to be a constant refrain. Union jobs going overseas because they have it so good nobody can afford em anymore, not in this country.

We can afford union salaries.

What we can't afford are greedy corporations who never know the meaning of "enough".

Or greedy liberals that never know the meaning of "enough".

This is how Romney's political opponents in his own party responded to his "smear" tactics during the primaries!

Romney wants to "dish it out" - by cries foul when the tables are turned!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw_f5u_diz0]Rick Santorum parodia a Mitt Romney - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
[
Seems to be a constant refrain. Union jobs going overseas because they have it so good nobody can afford em anymore, not in this country.

What we can't afford are greedy corporations who never know the meaning of "enough".

Yeah I am sure it was all the Greedy Cooperation's fault the Entire US steel industry took a dive right, Had nothing to do with Regulations and Union Contracts right.

You guys are so dense.

Reelect Obama and there will be no more horror health care stories like this. And costs will be brought under control. Romneycare has proved it, dupes.

His wife was a victim of our ridiculously overpriced and cruel Pub health "system", AND Romney's vulture company- morons.

And thanks for the depression, dupes.

This is how Romney's political opponents in his own party responded to his "smear" tactics during the primaries!

Romney wants to "dish it out" - by cries foul when the tables are turned!

Rick Santorum parodia a Mitt Romney - YouTube

This is a Santorum ad, not a Romney ad. And it was in Spanish. It doesn't make any sense.

I don't care how much somebody else wails like a banchee about Romney.

This kind of ad is morally reprehensible.

You're trying to justify lying about Romney, saying he murdered someone's wife.

I see no way you can justify that.

Last edited:
[

Or greedy liberals that never know the meaning of "enough".

How is it greedy to say that the people who do the work should get a fair share of the profits?

Republicans used to understand this.. Teddy Roosevelt, Dwight D. Eisenhower.

You guys whine about an autoworker getting $28.00 an hour, but you think that failed CEO's getting 12 million a year is perfectly fine by you...

[

Yeah I am sure it was all the Greedy Cooperation's fault the Entire US steel industry took a dive right, Had nothing to do with Regulations and Union Contracts right.

You guys are so dense.

It had a lot to do with the fact that while other countries subsidized their steel industries, our steel industy tried to loot every last penny before shutting it down.

A Japanese Steel worker makes a good salary, he's in a union, and he gets good benefits.. and his CEO probably only makes six figures.

Forum List

Back