Obama Superpac Runs "Romney Killed My Wife" Ad

The fact this this guy is blaming Bain, seven years after the fact and that this is an "effective ad" like candycrackcorn has said 100 times proves one thing. The Obama presidency has pushed America further and further toward an entitlement society. Or the guy in the ad is just a lying piece of shit political hack being exploited and manipulated by Obama's people, which is it?

Well, it's my opinion that it's an effective ad. Anyone of us could be in that chair.
If you disagree with me, thats what makes horse racing.

Calling the widower a "lying piece of shit" isn't helpful to anyone though. In my opinion.

Yep, the ad is so effective that the Obama administration is running from it faster than Axelrod runs toward an opponents sealed divorce record.....

This is a decent parody of "Someone I Used To Know"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJnAp3YxCCw]Obama That I Used To Know - Gotye 'Somebody That I Used To Know' Parody - YouTube[/ame]

There's nothing mysterious about Romney's tax records. If there was, the IRS would be all over it. So, if you've got some specific accusation to make, by all means, regale us.
Not all mysteries are illegalities. So IRS involvement is something that's trotted out as a face-saving gesture.

What a load of Horse Shit. If it does not rise to the level of Illegality, than it is not important enough to be an issue.
I am not going to Fault anyone for taking advantage of Legal ways to reduce their Tax Burden. Everyone does it.

Yes but not "everyone" is running for POTUS. The governor is so the standards are higher and they should be. The current POTUS still has his birth records questioned by some on the right.

The fact this this guy is blaming Bain, seven years after the fact and that this is an "effective ad" like candycrackcorn has said 100 times proves one thing. The Obama presidency has pushed America further and further toward an entitlement society. Or the guy in the ad is just a lying piece of shit political hack being exploited and manipulated by Obama's people, which is it?

Well, it's my opinion that it's an effective ad. Anyone of us could be in that chair.

Calling the widower a "lying piece of shit" isn't helpful to anyone though. In my opinion.

Yep, the ad is so effective that the Obama administration is running from it faster than Axelrod runs toward an opponents sealed divorce record.....

The indictment is louder than the verdict in Politics. If you're the Governor, you do not want this ad on TV. While the details of this ad are controversial to some; there are going to be a lot of similar stories to this one;

* Bain shuts down plant
* Workers lose their insurance
* Health problems continue (or crop up).

So the Romney Campaign has a difficult job ahead in spinning this. CEO's make decisions every day that have these messy consequences. Which is why this is a powerful ad. It differentiates the qualities most want in a President from that most would want in a CEO.

As for running from the ad, Obama didn't put it out there. So there is nothing to really "run from". :eusa_hand:

So the point of the Democrat ad is that any company that ever fired someone and that person lost benefits and then died 10 years later that company is responsible for murder?

Come on Libs answer this one for me please!

This is how Romney's political opponents in his own party responded to his "smear" tactics during the primaries!

Romney wants to "dish it out" - by cries foul when the tables are turned!

Rick Santorum parodia a Mitt Romney - YouTube

There is some truth to that. His staff seems ill equipped for the big show.

If you mean they aren't willing to stoop this low you'd be right.

They were willing to trash Gingrich and Santorum or did you forget that? Santorum even rolled out an add showing a Romney stand-in gunning for him.

The lessons of 2004 were learned by Obama's staff. If you don't hit hard, hit often, and come back for seconds, you get trashed by the GOP. It happened to Kerry and Obama's campaign and his supporters is determined that it won't happen to them.

Are you going to now try to tell us that the GOP plays nice? Yeah..okay.

There's nothing mysterious about Romney's tax records. If there was, the IRS would be all over it. So, if you've got some specific accusation to make, by all means, regale us.
Not all mysteries are illegalities. So IRS involvement is something that's trotted out as a face-saving gesture.

What a load of Horse Shit. If it does not rise to the level of Illegality, than it is not important enough to be an issue.

I am not going to Fault anyone for taking advantage of Legal ways to reduce their Tax Burden. Everyone does it.

So stashing your money in the Caymans instead of Cleveland is what you look for in a President?

The indictment is louder than the verdict in Politics. If you're the Governor, you do not want this ad on TV. While the details of this ad are controversial to some; there are going to be a lot of similar stories to this one;

* Bain shuts down plant

So the Romney Campaign has a difficult job ahead in spinning this. CEO's make decisions every day that have these messy consequences. Which is why this is a powerful ad. It differentiates the qualities most want in a President from that most would want in a CEO.

As for running from the ad, Obama didn't put it out there. So there is nothing to really "run from". :eusa_hand:

Jay Carney is running from it, Burton is running from it and as we speak, evidence is coming forth that this lie came directly from the Obama campaign. I suppose the fact that Soptic is the same guy that did an Obama campaign ad in may is a coincidence? Stephanie Cutter has already been caught lying about her knowledge of Soptic's story. Very effective!........:thup:

So stashing your money in the Caymans instead of Cleveland is what you look for in a President?

Hiring a president that makes Cleveland a better place to invest than the Caymans would be a good start.

We have Obama with the classic you didn't build that and now this despicable ad accusing Romney of what now murder,accusing Romney of not paying taxes....
Is this just the beginning of the Obama scorched Earth tactic...

* Bain shuts down plant

Obama is linked to this. Stephanie Cutter has already been caught out in a lie over Soptic.

And the advertisement is a lie. His wife had health care for a number of years after he lost his job.

ETA: for those that don't know Cutter is a major campaign manager for Obama.

AND btw when Soptic lost his job, one of Obama's major campaign donation bundlers was running Bain. Jonathan Lavine

Last edited:
There is some truth to that. His staff seems ill equipped for the big show.

If you mean they aren't willing to stoop this low you'd be right.

They were willing to trash Gingrich and Santorum or did you forget that? Santorum even rolled out an add showing a Romney stand-in gunning for him.

The lessons of 2004 were learned by Obama's staff. If you don't hit hard, hit often, and come back for seconds, you get trashed by the GOP. It happened to Kerry and Obama's campaign and his supporters is determined that it won't happen to them.

Are you going to now try to tell us that the GOP plays nice? Yeah..okay.

this is defending low class by showing how other people can be low class. sorry it doesnt work nor does the defense well Romney is running for President, NO u cant live ur life by thinking u might one day be running for President. Obama didnt.

* Bain shuts down plant

Jay Carney is running from it, Burton is running from it and as we speak, evidence is coming forth that this lie came directly from the Obama campaign. I suppose the fact that Soptic is the same guy that did an Obama campaign ad in may is a coincidence? Stephanie Cutter has already been caught lying about her knowledge of Soptic's story. Very effective!........:thup:

Nothing like having a Great Fat Lie rubbed right on your nose like a puppy caught with a doodle on the rug, and right before the conventions too. :thup:

Good times. :D

Really people, is this the type of people you want running your country?

vote Obama and this nasty gutter politics out

Forum List

Back