Obama Superpac Runs "Romney Killed My Wife" Ad

Didn't he just hire a new spin doctor? Where is she? First it was "kiss my ass" now this?

"A gaffe is when a politician tells the truth - some obvious truth he isn't supposed to say."

That poor spokesperson got caught making an obvious point that his campaign isn't allowed to acknowledge.
As I said, he received bad advice on the tax records. He received bad advice going to England, Israel and Poland in the middle of his jog for Presidency. He received bad advice in not going after the President in May when he wrapped up the nomination.

You guys who sent him your hard earned money should be asking for a refund.

Jay Carney is running from it, Burton is running from it and as we speak, evidence is coming forth that this lie came directly from the Obama campaign. I suppose the fact that Soptic is the same guy that did an Obama campaign ad in may is a coincidence? Stephanie Cutter has already been caught lying about her knowledge of Soptic's story. Very effective!........:thup:

Not sure who Burton is or Stephanie Cutter. If they are in the Obama Campaign and are denouncing the ad; well, isn't that what you wanted them to do?

Wow, ignorance is bliss, no wonder you think the ad is effective.....:clap2:

How the hell does someone who doesn't even know Obama's operatives even form a competent opinion on this?

(oooops!... answered my own question. :D )

She'll be out of a job tomorrow, prolly.

RedState's Erickson now tweets:

While I have often disagreed with Andrea Saul, she is a professional and should not be tossed. Higher up consultants should be fired.
Today's statement on Romneycare would not have happened if higher up staff/consultants did not think it acceptable. They don't get it.

And so they continue to eat each other, as the issue of whether folks who fall on hard times should have access to health care apparently becomes a wedge issue for them.

She'll be out of a job tomorrow, prolly.

RedState's Erickson now tweets:

While I have often disagreed with Andrea Saul, she is a professional and should not be tossed. Higher up consultants should be fired.
Today's statement on Romneycare would not have happened if higher up staff/consultants did not think it acceptable. They don't get it.

And so they continue to eat each other, as the issue of whether folks who fall on hard times should have access to health care apparently becomes a wedge issue for them.

they already have access to health care if they fall on hard times..these types of ads are despicable for a President of the United States, but you don't see him telling them to stop

Romney has had no managerial role at Bain since 1999. That's been established repeatedly.

Really, by whom? Was he drawing some sort of compensation from them? Because according to one source--I posted the link earlier--he was still the owner; right?

Why does it matter? Bain did not ruin this Company, it was failing when they Bought it, The whole Steel Industry was faltering. It is very likely that the Company would have closed in less than 1 Year with out Bain's Investment. So Really Bain kept this guy employed for 3 years longer than he would have been with out Bain.

well, I would dispute that, but let's apply your reasoning here to The Great Recession and the president.

Why does it matter? Obama did not ruin this country, it was failing when they got elected, The whole Industrialized world was faltering. It is very likely that the country would have collapsed in less than 1 Year with out Obama's actions. So Really Obama kept this country employed for 4 years longer than he would have been with out him.

See how well that works? You can excuse any bit of mismanagement by saying, "Hey, it was messed up when I got here."

In the case of GS Steel, though, Bain pulled out millions of dollars in proceeds while the workers lost their jobs, pensions and medical coverage, that's the point.

why does it matter? Obama did not ruin this country, it was failing when they got elected, the whole industrialized world was faltering. It is very likely that the country would have collapsed in less than 1 year with out obama's actions. So really obama kept this country employed for 4 years longer than he would have been with out him.

ouija ?

why does it matter? Obama did not ruin this country, it was failing when they got elected, the whole industrialized world was faltering. It is very likely that the country would have collapsed in less than 1 year with out obama's actions. So really obama kept this country employed for 4 years longer than he would have been with out him.

ouija ?

More like common sense. If the recession was ONLY bad in the US, you might have a real argument that Obama was a bad manager. But it's been bad everywhere in the world.

I was merely applying the logic that GS Steel was going to die anyway, even without Bain, to the presidency...

Because you all keep making excuses for Bain killing this guys wife.

ouija ?

More like common sense. If the recession was ONLY bad in the US, you might have a real argument that Obama was a bad manager. But it's been bad everywhere in the world.

I was merely applying the logic that GS Steel was going to die anyway, even without Bain, to the presidency...

Because you all keep making excuses for Bain killing this guys wife.

man you get more insane every day...
now a company killed someones wife

ouija ?

More like common sense.

That's right your common sense = future absolutes.

I forgot.

Why does it matter? Obama did not ruin this country, it was failing when they got elected, The whole Industrialized world was faltering. It is very likely that the country would have collapsed in less than 1 Year with out Obama's actions.

I often wonder how street-level conservatives perceive the nature of the meltdown, the sheer depth, breadth and implications of it. It may be that they know and won't admit it; it may be that they simply don't know and are parroting their heroes. They keep pretending (and is it pretending?) that this was just another recession and that we should have happily bounced out of it by now.

Obama didn't do this, neither did Bush. This was decades in the making, and far more destructive than these people seem to understand.

I guess I'll never know what they're really thinking, huh?

Obama is really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this ad......

Harsanyi: Civility watch: The Romney-killed-my-wife edition - Conservative News

No matter what the public polls are saying, he knows he is losing big time.

This election reminds me of the 92 election in the UK where the Labor Party was supposed to win right up to election time and Major was comfortable becuase his study groups were showing that alot of voters were too embarrassed around their friends to openly say that they were voting Tory. So Labor was getting a big boost in the polling when many were going the opposite way.

After the election of the first black man as President, the racial activism is likely to be less effective and more minorities will start voting their pocket book.

That spells huge problems for Obama the Fraud and in Romney the Liar's favor.

I say fuck it all, I want a new party that actually believes in a democratic process unlike the current two.

Why does it matter? Obama did not ruin this country, it was failing when they got elected, The whole Industrialized world was faltering. It is very likely that the country would have collapsed in less than 1 Year with out Obama's actions.

I often wonder how street-level conservatives perceive the nature of the meltdown, the sheer depth, breadth and implications of it. It may be that they know and won't admit it; it may be that they simply don't know and are parroting their heroes. They keep pretending (and is it pretending?) that this was just another recession and that we should have happily bounced out of it by now.

Obama didn't do this, neither did Bush. This was decades in the making, and far more destructive than these people seem to understand.

but it's ok Obama and his comrades running around blaming it all on Bush

Yup. Politicians lie. And we still somehow trust them.

Yup. Politicians lie. And we still somehow trust them.

so your criticisms is only against Conservatives

There are many contributing factors to all this. One is the international free trade agreements do not do enough to level the playing field and force Western workers to compete with dirt cheap labor in the third world. A second is that many nations like the US still encourage businesses to leave and go to the thrid world and provide tax breaks for doing so. This is a vestige of the Cold War and no longer needed at all.

But the dot com bubble and the recent real estate bubble have caused more problems by destroying unimaginable amounts of M3 wealth which is drying up credit and that is dragging the economies down. Banks are too nervous to loan money to anyone and the asset levels are too slim. They are scared to death someone might come along and make them evaluate their level 3 assets on a mark to market basis and that would expose the truth that so much of the fraudulent assets that they have on the books is all that is keeping them fraudulently solvent on the books.

Obama could have take steps to turn this around, instead he spent the two years his party had a lock on the Congress and WH to satisfy his patronage obligations and put fixing the economy on the back burner.

He fucked up and will likely pay the price this November.

Most people do not have any clue, left or right. They simply cannot undeerstand how so much wealth has been destroyed, in fact most ECONOMISTS dont udnerstand the core of the problem and that is the derivatives market and credit default swaps. If they did they would be howling for reform, but they arent.

Everyone is dealing with anew problem that they dont understand and all they can do is keep repeating the same old talking points at each other for lack of anything else they can do in an election year.

We need a revolution.

Forum List

Back