Obama Teaches Us All A Lesson About Cliven Bundy

OK, that is your opinion. Seems like the rest of us have a differant opinion. And hold steady for what? A thief? As more of the facts have came out, they were very glad to have an excuse to get off of that wagon.

Our President has a wicked sense of humor. He should use it more often in speaking.

You claim you are a conservationist. I'll hold you to that standard.

You have no problem with the desert being sold off I see.

Tiny, you are a partisan idiot. Bundy was overgrazing that area in the high desert. He should not only be charged the grazing fees he owes, but also charged damages for that overgrazing. And that area, as the drought continues, will support fewer and fewer cow per section.

Now you are the one doing the cheering for damaging the desert.

She always finds some way to twist and turn the story until it turns out to her liking. Typical Teaparty tactics.

Obama joked about the Olympic snowboarders, “I haven’t seen a 180 that fast since Rand Paul disinvited that Nevada rancher from this dinner.

- At the Correspondent's dinner last night.

See, there is hope for Al Franken's presidential aspiration.

I mean, if this incompetent amateur liberal comedian can do it...an incompetent professional liberal comedian should be able to do it better!

yea you are a hee Haw "humor" type

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjJ5BTAIp9c"]https://www.yutube.com/watch[/ame]

Hint, take the hanger out of your shirt before you put it on

At least you didn't attempt to argue against his incompetence...props to you for that. :thup:

Hero worshipping of a MAN (Obambam) who is just like the rest of us nothing special, not sent from the heavens above just gives me the creeps

Jim Jones cultish...

:eusa_whistle:

President Barack Obama taught everyone a little lesson about racist Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy during the 2014 White House Correspondents' Dinner.

Obama was touting the success of Olympic snowboarder Jamie Anderson, who was in attendance at the dinner, saying he hadn't "seen someone pull a 180 that fast until Rand Paul disinvited that Nevada rancher from this dinner."

"As a general rule, things don't end well if the sentence starts with, 'Let me tell you something about the Negro,'" Obama said. "You don't really need to know the rest of it, just a tip for you."
Obama Teaches Us All A Lesson About Cliven Bundy

:lol:

The difference between Cliven Bundy and Donald Sterling is one is a major Democrat donor.

Um no.

Sterling paid his taxes and fees.

And he's actually gotten punished for his racist statements.

Look up the word "difference" next time you post.

So, now we know: Obama is a comedian, posing and pretending to be president.

Well no.

Deficit down.
Iraq war ended, Afghanistan drawing down.
Profits for private companies way up.
Health care passed.
Unemployment down to 6.3% without Public hiring.
Health Care passed and rolled out.

I'd say he's not pretending to be President, unlike the actor Ronald Reagan and buffoon George W. Bush.

:lol:

Carter-1.jpg

hope-change-fail-obama-epic-fail-politics-1339237707-1.jpg

My favorite moment of the night was when Susan Rice was schmoozing with the Duck Dynasty guy. That image might just burn some USMB nutter ass.
If susan rice had any brains she would listen to the guys from Duck Dynasty.

What?

And pick cotton?

Naw..don't think so.

What is it with you folks and wanting to have black Americans pick cotton?

:cuckoo:

I love it. Obama loves to kick around the average American. I guess its the Chicago way. I can't wait till he becomes Mr. Average. You?

My favorite moment of the night was when Susan Rice was schmoozing with the Duck Dynasty guy. That image might just burn some USMB nutter ass.

What?

And pick cotton?

Naw..don't think so.

Sally Field did. :lol: Do you know how nasty cotton is?

I don't know what is worse by the way. Not kidding Sallow. Cotton or tobacco. I've been in both fields. You've known me for a long time. I'm not lying here. I've done both fields.

What?

And pick cotton?

Naw..don't think so.

I don't know what is worse by the way. Not kidding Sallow. Cotton or tobacco. I've been in both fields. You've known me for a long time. I'm not lying here. I've done both fields.

Seriously?

I don't give a fuck.

And advocating it as a viable career choice is disgusting.

Even moreso given the history of this country.

How you folks even defend this bullshit is beyond me.

What?

And pick cotton?

Naw..don't think so.

Seriously?

I don't give a fuck.

if they paided 20 an hour or so it would be perfectly fine for a job.
Im serious, paying them 7-8 an hour is piss

What?

And pick cotton?

Naw..don't think so.

Seriously?

I don't give a fuck.

Libtard logic is the same as pee wee herman show. Argue when you learn some truth and facts.

Forum List

Back