Obama Teaches Us All A Lesson About Cliven Bundy

Sally Field did. :lol: Do you know how nasty cotton is?

I don't know what is worse by the way. Not kidding Sallow. Cotton or tobacco. I've been in both fields. You've known me for a long time. I'm not lying here. I've done both fields.

Seriously?

I don't give a fuck.

And advocating it as a viable career choice is disgusting.

Even moreso given the history of this country.

How you folks even defend this bullshit is beyond me.

if they paided 20 an hour or so it would be perfectly fine for a job.
Im serious, paying them 7-8 an hour is piss

I am in Australia now.

You know what the minimum wage is here?

Like 20 bucks an hour.

You know what's that bought?

A low crime rate and lots of happy people.

I don't know what is worse by the way. Not kidding Sallow. Cotton or tobacco. I've been in both fields. You've known me for a long time. I'm not lying here. I've done both fields.

Seriously?

I don't give a fuck.

Libtard logic is the same as pee wee herman show. Argue when you learn some truth and facts.

Um...

Not really sure what you are talking about.

What "truth" and "facts" are you referring too?

What?

And pick cotton?

Naw..don't think so.

What is it with you folks and wanting to have black Americans pick cotton?

:cuckoo:

Seriously?

I don't give a fuck.

He's an old man. Who thinks like an old man.

I could forgive Senator Byrd. He thought an old mans thoughts way back. What we called racist now.

Then he came around and I personally ended up seriously admiring him as a true constitutional man of the people.

I wish he was alive today.

Seriously?

I don't give a fuck.

I am in Australia now.

Like 20 bucks an hour.

Totally cool that you are there. No guff? I'm heading off to Sweden soon because my eldest has moved there and I am desperately trying out the language. At least Aussies have some semblance of the english language. You should try speaking Swede.

What's it like? Where are you? Oh you have to tell us everything.

Ok now back to bashing you. :D

Truly my one son in law couldnt make it for planting season so out I went thinking "how hard can it be to plant little tobacco plants"? HOLY MOTHER TRUCKING TOLEDO........

I thought I was going to die.

Seriously?

I don't give a fuck.

He's an old man. Who thinks like an old man.

I could forgive Senator Byrd. He thought an old mans thoughts way back. What we called racist now.

Then he came around and I personally ended up seriously admiring him as a true constitutional man of the people.

I wish he was alive today.

Bundy was a lawbreaker. He didn't pay his fees or taxes.

And you know what? When that happens, generally the government tries to rectify the situation.

Remember when the militia guys flocked to protect MC Hammer's home?

How about when the flocked to keep Welsey Snipes out of jail?

No? Neither do I.

Bundy is an asshole. A Criminal. A racist.

It's all part of the package.

-State's Rights.
-Racism.
-Theocracy.

My favorite moment of the night was when Susan Rice was schmoozing with the Duck Dynasty guy. That image might just burn some USMB nutter ass.

Why would that burn anyone's ass? A better question might be why did you even consider it noteworthy? A little racism there?

My favorite moment of the night was when Susan Rice was schmoozing with the Duck Dynasty guy. That image might just burn some USMB nutter ass.

Why would that burn anyone's ass? A better question might be why did you even consider it noteworthy? A little racism there?

Oh yeah! It's racism! You nailed it! You are so analytical and shit!

:eusa_whistle:

President Barack Obama taught everyone a little lesson about racist Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy during the 2014 White House Correspondents' Dinner.

Obama was touting the success of Olympic snowboarder Jamie Anderson, who was in attendance at the dinner, saying he hadn't "seen someone pull a 180 that fast until Rand Paul disinvited that Nevada rancher from this dinner."

"As a general rule, things don't end well if the sentence starts with, 'Let me tell you something about the Negro,'" Obama said. "You don't really need to know the rest of it, just a tip for you."

:lol:

I posted the whole video elsewhere. He was hilarious!

:eusa_whistle:

President Barack Obama taught everyone a little lesson about racist Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy during the 2014 White House Correspondents' Dinner.

Obama was touting the success of Olympic snowboarder Jamie Anderson, who was in attendance at the dinner, saying he hadn't "seen someone pull a 180 that fast until Rand Paul disinvited that Nevada rancher from this dinner."

"As a general rule, things don't end well if the sentence starts with, 'Let me tell you something about the Negro,'" Obama said. "You don't really need to know the rest of it, just a tip for you."

I posted the whole video elsewhere. He was hilarious!

He was pretty funny.

It's great how he comes off in the end.

The guy sure knows how to outfox his opponents.

It would figure Obama would talk race even at an event that was intended as a light hearted evening.
Typical of a black man. Can't get five words out without race coming up.

It would figure Obama would talk race even at an event that was intended as a light hearted evening.

You folks were making Cliven Bundy into a modern George Washington complete with Militia men (Who put their wives and kids in front of armed federal agents while they secured sniper positions).

THEN Cliven opened his pie hole.

Yes sir ree bob..you couldn't ask for a greater gift.

And he took it.

:D

my grand baby still doesnt get Obama or yankee blacks. We're getting ready to go up. Jump up.

You really are fucked up. I dont get you guys at all.

You folks were making Cliven Bundy into a modern George Washington complete with Militia men (Who put their wives and kids in front of armed federal agents while they secured sniper positions).

THEN Cliven opened his pie hole.

Yes sir ree bob..you couldn't ask for a greater gift.

And he took it.

:D

You are such a bigot. Pity.

This old white woman does. Jump up! And I love it. I'm not a racist. American blacks are racists. Evil racists.

Seriously?

I don't give a fuck.

I am in Australia now.

Like 20 bucks an hour.

:cool:Stay there

Forum List

Back