Obama To Allow Mt. McKinley Name Change

mount-rushmore-main.jpg

I would think it is a state issue and not one the federal government needs to get involved in. Let the Alaskans decide. They could vote on it or go through their legislature.

All the problems facing this nation and the world and the jackass is worried about the name of a mountain.

Yet another egosticial abuse of power by The Won.

How completely unsurprising.
like renaming an airport after a President when it was already named after one :eusa_eh: (a far greater one as well :cool-45: )? Washington National Airport. I live here and have always called it that.

FAIL!!!

Save it :slap: rw hack grl boedicca :talktothehand:

^^^ Speaking of Epic Fail ^^^

MurKowski is in on this BS

she should just go become a freaking Democrat

he's a freaking KING now according to the write up by RooterRueters

Wait until he renames Reagan National then you're going to see people lose their shit.
I call upon all candidates for President to pledge to rename Mt McKinley back to its original name on his Inauguration Day.
The Denali name change, which native Alaskans have sought for decades

Sorry pale face , the times they are a changing

Obama has his priorities......economy/nope......illegals/nope....China,Russia/nope......rename mountain/.....:thup:

Sarah Palin can see Russia from the top of Mt Denali

Tina Fey said that but you're too stupid to realize it

Tina Fey never said that....you are too stupid to realize it

Neither did Sarah Palin, dumb ass. This is why you're sort of the board joke

"WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration will change the name of North America's tallest mountain peak from Mount McKinley to Denali, the White House said Sunday, a major symbolic gesture to Alaska Natives on the eve of President Barack Obama's historic visit to Alaska. By renaming the peak Denali, an Athabascan word meaning "the high one," Obama waded into a sensitive and decades-old conflict between residents of Alaska and Ohio. Alaskans have informally called the mountain Denali for years, but the federal government recognizes its name invoking the 25th president, William McKinley, who was born in Ohio and assassinated early in his second term."
White House renames Mount McKinley as Denali on eve of trip What say you? Good or bad!
Not changing the name. Correcting a misnomer. It was called Denali long before McKinley was even born. Besides, it's what Alaskans want.

B'loney. Mt. McKinley was named 98 years ago. According to the Leftwing worldview, we should all stop speaking English and adopt the grunts used by prehistoric humans.

I can see why this lack of evolution and development would appeal to Obamanites (so EQUALIZING), but to modern humans, it's nonsense.

Forum List

Back