Obama to host 18 Democrats, no Republicans, for immigration dinner

Obama will seal his fate tonight

Asshole

-Geaux

a geriatric cracker making threats

Its not a threat... Its fact

This will be the last nail in the political coffin for Obama

-Geaux

The right has claimed his actions were the last nail in his coffin for six years. Exactly how many last nails do you think he will finally have?

Meh, idk, maybe when his approval rating hits 41%?. Maybe his tenure can convince America they screwed up another election cycle? That landslide had nothing to do with Obama... I get it.. LMAO

Just saying

-Geaux

Asshole

-Geaux

-Geaux

The right has claimed his actions were the last nail in his coffin for six years. Exactly how many last nails do you think he will finally have?

Yes they have. But when they say it now, they really, really mean it. Last nail. They were only kidding before. Especially goforit, He suffers from Obama Derangement Syndrome and he is all the time predicting the end of OBama.

You an American Bulldog? Or English Bull?

NO !! i do not believe the last nail theory, the son-of-a-bitch has two more years to collect more nails, the last and final nail will be hammered in, in January 2016AD

my wish is that the final nail would be driven thru his fucking muslime mulatto commie head :up: ...... :lmao:

I'm always impressed with the classy and mature responses from right wing loons.

NO !! i do not believe the last nail theory, the son-of-a-bitch has two more years to collect more nails, the last and final nail will be hammered in, in January 2016AD

my wish is that the final nail would be driven thru his fucking muslime mulatto commie head :up: ...... :lmao:

I'm always impressed with the classy and mature responses from right wing loons.
Can't spell tard without libertardians...

No, the country can see it for what it is. Obama showing once agai, he is only interested in moving forward as he sees fit, rather than by the will of the people. He is like a petulant child, only much worse.
Well now, where is that "moderate" Obama and so much for working together eh?
these people in Congress really HOSE us down for dinners, drivers, etc etc. what a gig
video at the site

By Brian Hughes | November 19, 2014 | 2:54 pm
newsinconebyone.png

Obama to host all-Democrat immigration dinner

President Obama will host a dinner Wednesday night at the White House for 18 Democrats to discuss his upcoming immigration plans.
Washington Examiner

President Obama will host numerous lawmakers at the White House for dinner Wednesday to brief them on the eve of announcing executive action on immigration reform.

However, he didn’t invite any Republicans.

White House press secretary Josh Earnest said Obama would have dinner later Wednesday with 18 Democratic lawmakers to discuss immigration.

When asked why Obama wouldn’t break bread with GOP leaders, Earnest replied, “We’ve had any number of countless conversations with Republicans.”

“If it were only dinner that was required,” he added when pressed on whether Obama was preventing compromise with Republicans.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and Robert Menendez, D-N.J., are among those who will dine at the White House.

Republicans were not happy about their exclusion from the dinner.
  • “Yet another shining example of bipartisanship from this president,” quipped a senior House GOP aide.
all of it here:
Obama to host 18 Democrats no Republicans for immigration dinner WashingtonExaminer.com

Republicans are upset about being snubbed.........good, fuck 'em.

Asshole

-Geaux

-Geaux

Meh, idk, maybe when his approval rating hits 41%?. Maybe his tenure can convince America they screwed up another election cycle? That landslide had nothing to do with Obama... I get it.. LMAO

Just saying

-Geaux

All that making him a one term president didn't work out too well for you, but if you try really hard, you have a shot at stopping him after two terms.

Asshole

-Geaux

-Geaux

Just saying

-Geaux

All that making him a one term president didn't work out too well for you, but if you try really hard, you have a shot at stopping him after two terms.

Yea but don'tcha know Obama's a dictator now and will be in office forever. So says Go and Wildman.

Asshole

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yes they have. But when they say it now, they really, really mean it. Last nail. They were only kidding before. Especially goforit, He suffers from Obama Derangement Syndrome and he is all the time predicting the end of OBama.

You an American Bulldog? Or English Bull?

Not really sure if I'm a bulldog at all. I'm mostly just an old hound with floppy jaws. I just call myself a bulldog to make myself feel better.

Asshole

-Geaux

-Geaux

Just saying

-Geaux

I'm sure there is a conga line of 'opportunist' with a shot at stopping him after he leaves office.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Just saying

-Geaux

Yea but don'tcha know Obama's a dictator now and will be in office forever. So says Go and Wildman.

Sure, I heard all that. They're really funny when they get going aren't they?

Beyond party lines? Oh, I get it, you think into the progressive non-party line, right? Even though a fourth of the Dem party line is the line you 'think' about. Son, you can't see the forest for the trees.
You're just a nasty piece of work

Sorry for having a brain kiddo :)

Appears to be about the size of my keyboard mouse!

460156-xs.jpg
Are you speaking of your devotion to a corporation.com?

Again, posting something that only he can fathom.... elitist crap, make little sense, baffle them with bullshit!

My perspective on politics is single topic, single decision without party bias. Thanks for acknowledging that it makes little sense to you and thinking I'm an elitist for thinking beyond party lines. :)

-Geaux

Just saying

-Geaux

I'm sure there is a conga line of 'opportunist' with a shot at stopping him after he leaves office.

-Geaux

I'm pretty sure their heads will be exploding at the news of Hillary being our new president till they forget all about Obama.

Can't spell tard without libertardians...

I know, it's a shame too. I hear you can't count to 12 without taking your shoes off either.

WOW! SO real! It's almost like you took McPaint and edited an Obama picture.

Yes, I see humor as a vehicle of political truism escapes you!

Not at all. I follow Jon Stewart and Colbert........................(oh, you thought you were using humor and not just blatant lies based on bias....ouch..........awkward)

Jon Stewart? He is mocking the President.

Jon Stewart Goes After Obama on Immigration and Uses His Famous 8216 I 8217 m Not the Emperor 8217 Claim to Do It Video TheBlaze.com

Idiot

Well now, where is that "moderate" Obama and so much for working together eh?
these people in Congress really HOSE us down for dinners, drivers, etc etc. what a gig
video at the site

By Brian Hughes | November 19, 2014 | 2:54 pm
newsinconebyone.png

Obama to host all-Democrat immigration dinner

President Obama will host a dinner Wednesday night at the White House for 18 Democrats to discuss his upcoming immigration plans.
Washington Examiner

President Obama will host numerous lawmakers at the White House for dinner Wednesday to brief them on the eve of announcing executive action on immigration reform.

However, he didn’t invite any Republicans.

White House press secretary Josh Earnest said Obama would have dinner later Wednesday with 18 Democratic lawmakers to discuss immigration.

When asked why Obama wouldn’t break bread with GOP leaders, Earnest replied, “We’ve had any number of countless conversations with Republicans.”

“If it were only dinner that was required,” he added when pressed on whether Obama was preventing compromise with Republicans.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and Robert Menendez, D-N.J., are among those who will dine at the White House.

Republicans were not happy about their exclusion from the dinner.
  • “Yet another shining example of bipartisanship from this president,” quipped a senior House GOP aide.
all of it here:
Obama to host 18 Democrats no Republicans for immigration dinner WashingtonExaminer.com

You have a lot of hate inside you. Can't be good for you. Take a walk smell the roses. sheesh

^Watching Fox News junkies talk about hate is both irony and an oxymoron^

If FOX News didn't disseminate hate they'd have nothing to say.

Yes the TRUTH to you scum is poison, that's why FOX has more viewers than the 3 other cable news networks combined... ALL those people just love the disseminated hate they put out.... Fucking retarded :ahole-1:

Well that certainly is an interesting fun fact. Did you also know studies show regular FOX News viewers are less well informed than people who never watch any TV news at all? I just love statistics like that......don't you.

You have a lot of hate inside you. Can't be good for you. Take a walk smell the roses. sheesh

^Watching Fox News junkies talk about hate is both irony and an oxymoron^

If FOX News didn't disseminate hate they'd have nothing to say.

A Fairleigh Dickinson University study! ..... Yes, an organization that get government grants is BOUND to get whatever results the subversive government wants..... So pathetic!

Yes the TRUTH to you scum is poison, that's why FOX has more viewers than the 3 other cable news networks combined... ALL those people just love the disseminated hate they put out.... Fucking retarded :ahole-1:

Well that certainly is an interesting fun fact. Did you also know studies show regular FOX News viewers are less well informed than people who never watch any TV news at all? I just love statistics like that......don't you.

And just who's STUDIES are that.... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

Kinda like the way obozocare was rammed up our collective asses by chairman maobama.

Forum List

Back