• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
President Obama and myself thanks you for your support in making him look smarter by making birthers look not only stupid but almost criminally devoid of intelligence of any kind.

How is presenting a document that is clearly a fraudulent document being smart?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

There's only two people that I know of that have actually view the document. obama is a pathlogical liar so you can't believe him democrats are liars so you can't believe them. The only way this issue will be silent is to have a non partisan panel of experts view the document and no one fom Hawaii is to be on the panel.

He's out after NBC announces it's renewing his show. I basically thought this was a republican strategy to send out the clowns and have the other side exhaust themselves before they roll out a real candidate. But if that's the case..it looks like it backfired. And badly.

I suspect that Trump's behavior will keep NBC from renewing his show. He's just too much of a wild card, and I suspect that advertisers don't want to be associated with him. He looks like a clown now and most brands don't want to be associated with that.

I don't know about the larger GOP issue. Trump basically does what he wants. He's also not terribly conservative.

To me, it shows that Obama has something to hide. Perhaps many things. Will the general public know what these things are in the next 2-6 years? Probably not. Should we care? IMO, no. Now let's find us a real leader for 2012.

Like I said, it's a Catch 22.

People will view this act through the lens of their preconceived notions that existed long before this event. Obama had nothing to gain by releasing it, but he also had nothing to gain by sitting on it.

I suspect it will only help him with independents who (via the polls) thought it was a non-issue anyways.

You guys should certainly focus on finding someone for 2012. The Donald isn't doing you any favors.

Don't worry though, he'll never run. His ego won't stand up to the public scrutiny of his life. As soon as people start to really question him, he'll fold.

You guys? I'm assuming you mean the Republicans. Yes, the Republicans need to find a good candidate. I seriously doubt it will be Donald Trump. My guess is that if he runs, he'll run as an independent.

That is indeed what I meant.

ok let's do this give me the good things about obama that make him a good leader to you?

That method has grown quite tiresome. Any information you don't like, you are not receptive to. Quit playing games. Attempting to have a normal conversation with you is an excercise in futility.

We've piped in live to a bigrebecca counseling session with just one of the team of shrinks she is seeing.... here is the footage.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvSjiq1pLVY]YouTube - Family Guy Roadhouse[/ame]

corn of no substance you do reaize the jackass is the democrats mascot.

That method has grown quite tiresome. Any information you don't like, you are not receptive to. Quit playing games. Attempting to have a normal conversation with you is an excercise in futility.

We've piped in live to a bigrebecca counseling session with just one of the team of shrinks she is seeing.... here is the footage.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvSjiq1pLVY]YouTube - Family Guy Roadhouse[/ame]

corn of no substance you do reaize the jackass is the democrats mascot.

Slam dunk retort, rebelboi.

President Obama and myself thanks you for your support in making him look smarter by making birthers look not only stupid but almost criminally devoid of intelligence of any kind.

I'm still waiting for Obama to look smart, in fact, I'm praying that he'll look smart. :(

Relative to the birthers; he's Einstein, Fyneman, and Plato all rolled into one.

A reality TV show host made the President of the United States present his birth certificate in front of the entire world and then Obama went on to the Oprah show to explain his actions. I'd say Obama is a long, long way from smart. In fact, if anything, his actions made him look like even more of a clueless idiot than he already is.

(BTW, it's spelled Feynman.)

I'm still waiting for Obama to look smart, in fact, I'm praying that he'll look smart. :(

Relative to the birthers; he's Einstein, Fyneman, and Plato all rolled into one.

A reality TV show host made the President of the United States present his birth certificate in front of the entire world and then Obama went on to the Oprah show to explain his actions. I'd say Obama is a long, long way from smart. In fact, if anything, his actions made him look like even more of a clueless idiot than he already is.

Thanks for correcting my spelling;
I was disappointed in my President for giving in to the mob myself.
Presidents don't do that; Obama did. Instead of capitalizing on that act of weakness; birthers are now catterwalling about authenticity making them look still worse.

Obama, for the first time, looked Presidential this past week; the birthers look ridiculous and the GOP is going to suffer because of it. IMHO

He's out after NBC announces it's renewing his show. I basically thought this was a republican strategy to send out the clowns and have the other side exhaust themselves before they roll out a real candidate. But if that's the case..it looks like it backfired. And badly.

I suspect that Trump's behavior will keep NBC from renewing his show. He's just too much of a wild card, and I suspect that advertisers don't want to be associated with him. He looks like a clown now and most brands don't want to be associated with that.

I don't know about the larger GOP issue. Trump basically does what he wants. He's also not terribly conservative.

Actually..I think NBC is pleased by this. People like a carnival and this will certainly help his ratings.

Presidents don't do that; Obama did. Instead of capitalizing on that act of weakness; birthers are now catterwalling about authenticity making them look still worse.

Obama, for the first time, looked Presidential this past week; the birthers look ridiculous and the GOP is going to suffer because of it. IMHO

Obama looked Presidential? I haven't seen that since he assumed office. To me, he looked like an absolute and complete idiot. But anyway, I'm a Physicist so the correct spelling of Richard Feynman's name is somewhat important to me. (BTW, it's hard to look Presidential on a talk show. Just my 2 cents.)

exactly:clap2:

Actually..I think NBC is pleased by this. People like a carnival and this will certainly help his ratings.
you bet your ass they're pleased by it. I bet his season finale sets some records.

Meanwhile

President Obama and myself thanks you for your support in making him look smarter by making birthers look not only stupid but almost criminally devoid of intelligence of any kind

Over and over President Obama displays a mastery of statecraft and politics that would make Francis Walingham jealous and over and over..you guys keep calling him stupid.

Add in..you throw up morons like Trump and Palin, as "serious" candidates for the job.

Please..keep it up.:lol:

Obama looked Presidential? I haven't seen that since he assumed office. To me, he looked like an absolute and complete idiot. But anyway, I'm a Physicist so the correct spelling of Richard Feynman's name is somewhat important to me. (BTW, it's hard to look Presidential on a talk show. Just my 2 cents.)

Well, I wasn't talking about the OW appearance. I would have preferred him to wait until all real contenders took a stand on his citizenship before he blew them out of the water; Trump is finished because of it so I guess that was reward enough.

Not at all.

Birthers got stigmatized. Some of them rightfully so.

But, in general, DOUBTING President Obama is a sign of intelligence.

Taking almost anything the idiot-in-chief says at face value is the sign of mental weakness.

Thus, as is so frequently the case, Sallow and gotohades have things bass-ackwards.

Doubting Obama and being a birther are two very different things.

However, if you want to jump on the birther Crazy-Train (as you were a somewhat reluctant rider before he released the long form COLB), then by all means.......

Doubting Bush was smart. Bring a twoofer? Not so much.

Meanwhile

President Obama and myself thanks you for your support in making him look smarter by making birthers look not only stupid but almost criminally devoid of intelligence of any kind

It didn't make him look any smarter than he is. In his own words, "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig".

I'm not a birther, but this isn't really going to gain much traction except for the liberal base.

Well, I wasn't talking about the OW appearance. I would have preferred him to wait until all real contenders took a stand on his citizenship before he blew them out of the water; Trump is finished because of it so I guess that was reward enough.

IMO, Trump never stood a chance with the conservative base. He's not a conservative and not a politician, he's an entertainer, and businessman.

IMO, Trump never stood a chance with the conservative base. He's not a conservative and not a politician, he's an entertainer, and businessman.

I agree in part. He's this year's version of Perot; perhaps some good ideas but politics is a profession and it is a hard profession; you doubt it? Look at the incumbency rates.

I agree that he probably didn't stand much of a chance but he did himself no favors aligning with the birthers.

Forum List

Back