Obama violates the Constitution!! The Emoluments Clause! ZOMG!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
He accepted the Nobel Prize!

He's selling books to foreign countries!

51eBALPOdUL._UY250_.jpg

(Note the Hysterical Liberal Title)

51eBALPOdUL._UY250_.jpg

Lets get real for a moment shall we?

The lawmakers allege Trump’s business dealings have repeatedly violated the emolument clause, which prohibits those in federal office from accepting any payments or gifts from foreign governments without first seeking the “consent” of Congress.

Democrats' Emoluments Lawsuit Against Trump Can Go Forward, Judge Says | HuffPost

51eBALPOdUL._UY250_.jpg

The lawmakers allege Trump’s business dealings have repeatedly violated the emolument clause, which prohibits those in federal office from accepting any payments or gifts from foreign governments without first seeking the “consent” of Congress.

Democrats' Emoluments Lawsuit Against Trump Can Go Forward, Judge Says | HuffPost
OMG trump made 20 bucks from a sultan staying in his hotel! Impeach!
While we are at it, lets do something about obamas state dept buying 10s of thousands of copies his book while he was POTUS.

51eBALPOdUL._UY250_.jpg

While we are at it, lets do something about obamas state dept buying 10s of thousands of copies his book while he was POTUS.

Oh brother. Can you provide a link because this is the first I'm hearing about Obama's book.

Like, I can show you this: A federal judge said Tuesday a lawsuit accusing President Donald Trump of violating the Constitution’s emoluments clause could go forward, rejecting an effort by the White House to get the case thrown out.

I bet your claim was laughed out of the courts.

51eBALPOdUL._UY250_.jpg

$20? Do you even know what is going on? Trump has foreign dignitaries seeking his favors staying at his hotel with their entourage buying $300 shrimp coctails.

Imagine if a Democratic President purchased a hotel where foreign dignitaries and lobbyists could stay at and the President got to keep the profits. Are you fucking kidding me?

I bet you could argue that water isn't wet or shit isn't stinky if the GOP told you those things were true.

51eBALPOdUL._UY250_.jpg

Oh brother. Can you provide a link because this is the first I'm hearing about Obama's book.

Like, I can show you this: A federal judge said Tuesday a lawsuit accusing President Donald Trump of violating the Constitution’s emoluments clause could go forward, rejecting an effort by the White House to get the case thrown out.

Its not a claim, its fact. It never made it to the courts because nobody gave a shit till now.
Disingenuous hacks

Obama accepted $64 Million for a book advance from a Russian Backed Publishing Company for a book he never wrote nearly 3 years ago.

51eBALPOdUL._UY250_.jpg

How many books did Soros, Chavez, Maduro and Obama's Islamic Iranian Mullahs buy?

51eBALPOdUL._UY250_.jpg

Its not a claim, its fact. It never made it to the courts because nobody gave a shit till now.
Disingenuous hacks

Liar. You guys went after Obama no matter how small the offense. So full of shit. Hypocrites. Intellectually dishonest douchebag.

51eBALPOdUL._UY250_.jpg

How many books did Soros, Chavez, Maduro and Obama's Islamic Iranian Mullahs buy?

Soros! I love it. The catch all fall back argument or thing to bring up when you are a right wing fucking nutjob. Love it!

51eBALPOdUL._UY250_.jpg

Good thing Russia didn’t give Trump $50M in exchange for American uranium.

51eBALPOdUL._UY250_.jpg

Don't forget GE. Why else do you think GE pays no taxes?

So then what do you suppose these companies did for Trump?

Twice as many companies paying zero taxes under Trump tax bill

Twice as many companies are paying zero taxes under Trump's tax plan. So stop crying about GE and Soros. Trump is giving the rich and powerful everything.

51eBALPOdUL._UY250_.jpg

Russia already has uranium. Are you worried about Russia getting their hands on nuclear technology? LOL.

https://thebulletin.org/2019/04/the...ell-nuclear-reactors-to-saudi-arabia-but-why/

The Trump administration is eager to sell nuclear reactors to Saudi Arabia. But why?

51eBALPOdUL._UY250_.jpg

Disingenuous hacks

Liar. You guys went after Obama no matter how small the offense. So full of shit. Hypocrites. Intellectually dishonest douchebag.
Im not GOP you raving fuckin lunatic.

51eBALPOdUL._UY250_.jpg

How many?

51eBALPOdUL._UY250_.jpg

Russia already has uranium. Are you worried about Russia getting their hands on nuclear technology? LOL.

https://thebulletin.org/2019/04/the...ell-nuclear-reactors-to-saudi-arabia-but-why/

The Trump administration is eager to sell nuclear reactors to Saudi Arabia. But why?
Russia needed uranium. Thanks to Hill

Disingenuous hacks

Liar. If you aren't in the GOP you are their biggest ally or cheerleader.

51eBALPOdUL._UY250_.jpg

Russia needed uranium. Thanks to Hill

That's the best comeback you have to the fact Trump is trying to sell nuclear technology to crazy fucking Saudi Arabia?

Disingenuous hacks

Liar. If you aren't in the GOP you are their biggest ally or cheerleader.
Do i defend the GOP or individuals from lies and disingenuous bullshit?
I defended obama and cankles too. Am i their cheerleaders?
You retarded, tunnel vision dumbfuck?

Forum List

Back