Obama wants to turn our interstates into toll roads

They want to restrict and monitor who is moving back and forth. This is what communism looks like. Get used to it.

No need for restriction, and they already monitor if they need to. Your cell phone tells them all they need to know.

Are liberals wanting to tax the little guy who drives his family across country? I thought we wanted to go after the rich?
In this case we're taxing the people who use what was built. Makes sense right?

No, it forcing people to pay over and over for what they already paid for. It's not our problem the feds can't manage money, well I guess they are trying to make it our problem aren't they?
Not your problem? Oh, it very much is.

They want to restrict and monitor who is moving back and forth. This is what communism looks like. Get used to it.

No need for restriction, and they already monitor if they need to. Your cell phone tells them all they need to know.

yes, well, they can't physically stop my car via cell phone.

And you're sadly mistaken if you think that everybody carries cells, or if you think there aren't still vast tracts of land in the US where cells don't work.

yes, well, they can't physically stop my car via cell phone.

And you're sadly mistaken if you think that everybody carries cells, or if you think there aren't still vast tracts of land in the US where cells don't work.
It's not impossible to get off the map, but it's not easy either. And stopping your car for a toll is hardly communism or massive government control. These days all they need is for you to put a tag on the windshield and drive right on though. They can also just read your license plate and send you a bill. It works like a charm in my area.

Well, he didn't say anything about tolls I suppose...duped again

[ame=http://youtu.be/2AMHnzN24EM]Obama To Break His Middle-Class Tax Vow - YouTube[/ame]

Are liberals wanting to tax the little guy who drives his family across country? I thought we wanted to go after the rich?

yes liberals want to tax the little guy who drives his family across the country....
in the SUV that liberals want to take away from him....
to see the forests that liberals want to restrict him from entering...
on the way to grandmothers house on the river that liberals want to take...

Agenda 21...

Last edited:
In this case we're taxing the people who use what was built. Makes sense right?

No, it forcing people to pay over and over for what they already paid for. It's not our problem the feds can't manage money, well I guess they are trying to make it our problem aren't they?

Aside from your conventional wisdom, I don't see much proof that the Highway Trust Fund is mismanaged. It's underfunded, and there used to be bipartisan agreement. The Randians appear to prefer toll roads. Obama may simply be acknowledging he can't get more funding for needed interstate construction and maintenance without "bowing" to the tea party

yes liberals want to tax the little guy who drives his family across the country....

Agenda 21...

Pay up, Really pay up, Pay up as you enter, and Pay for a new house when yours goes down river, we won't insure it.

Agenda 21...

Pay up, Really pay up, Pay up as you enter, and Pay for a new house when yours goes down river, we won't insure it.

isn't that just another form of.....dare i say it ?...........SLAVERY....?

Agenda 21...

isn't that just another form of.....dare i say it ?...........SLAVERY....?

Nope, nothing of the kind. In this case it's Personal Responsibility.

Sure would love to see this information from an independent source, and not just Breitbart.

Anyone have some other links, mebbe?

Forum List

Back